• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Very much accepted, xexorian. I'll need to contact you in-game about setting up in Nevermore, but if it's of sufficient size I think it would be a good spot to have a base of operations.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Very much accepted, xexorian. I'll need to contact you in-game about setting up in Nevermore, but if it's of sufficient size I think it would be a good spot to have a base of operations.

Thank you, Dazureus, please check the Academy's official forums as well for my other post on the Front Desk. I think the size I have in mind for the Academy's guild hall will be more than adequate.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Why don't we have a main base in the wild, with such things as "Lightforge Chapter" and "Nevermore Chapter" with a guild hall for each chapter.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I concur. I actually digress, I think an HQ in my town would require too much support from my citizens. I think a simple guild hall is in order.

However, I have a new solution.

Combined.
Donor.
Regions.

thoughts?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
For now, our guild hall chapters in Lightforge, Nevermore, and Dihara are probably sufficient to store some items to build great things for our future.

We just need to give our huge memberbase something to do before they forget they signed up in the first place.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I concur. I actually digress, I think an HQ in my town would require too much support from my citizens. I think a simple guild hall is in order.

However, I have a new solution.

Combined.
Donor.
Regions.

thoughts?
I like your thoughts. :D

If somebody could oblige, we could plan something out on a creative server so that our protected areas are utilized efficiently.

@Dielan9999 Also a great point.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
For now, our guild hall chapters in Lightforge, Nevermore, and Dihara are probably sufficient to store some items to build great things for our future.

We just need to give our huge memberbase something to do before they forget they signed up in the first place.

Sounds good. Why not start by having them help each other with town related projects, while they're not helping themselves to other tasks/duties. :p

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I like your thoughts. :D

If somebody could oblige, we could plan something out on a creative server so that our protected areas are utilized efficiently.

@Dielan9999 Also a great point.

I can get my creative server back up soon. Also, I believe mine is a 20x20x20 region now. After the T7 changes to the donor perks as a whole.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Skyforge could contribute something to the cost of the personal region, seeing as almost all the LF council is an Academy member. @Diavolo1988 what do you think of this idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.