• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Troppicz

Current/Mastered Classes: Dragoon - 32

Current/Mastered Professions: Merchant - 26

Current Township: Panorama (KO)

Past Guild Experience: Freepers and The Templars

Why do you want to join the Academy?: Well with the death of the Freepers :( I have yet to join a new guild... Today, @TheMormon posted on my wall asking me to check out you 'cool people' xD. So I did. Reading through it sounds pretty cool. I have missed having guildmates and seeing as I am already friendly with many of the people already in the guild this would be a great guild to join and I'm sure I will have fun :p

Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: The Merc team seems pretty cool but I am more than happy to lend a hand with the Work team. Being a Mechant/Town Banker of a town I can get materials fairly quickly if we need them :p

Thanks for reading
Please consider me.

<3 Trop

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Troppicz

Current/Mastered Classes: Dragoon - 32

Current/Mastered Professions: Merchant - 26

Current Township: Panorama (KO)

Past Guild Experience: Freepers and The Templars

Why do you want to join the Academy?: Well with the death of the Freepers :( I have yet to join a new guild... Today, @TheMormon posted on my wall asking me to check out you 'cool people' xD. So I did. Reading through it sounds pretty cool. I have missed having guildmates and seeing as I am already friendly with many of the people already in the guild this would be a great guild to join and I'm sure I will have fun :p

Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: The Merc team seems pretty cool but I am more than happy to lend a hand with the Work team. Being a Mechant/Town Banker of a town I can get materials fairly quickly if we need them :p

Thanks for reading
Please consider me.

<3 Trop
Accepted, certainly! Contact a guild member in-game for chat info!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry I havn't been as active here on the forums, I should be more active now.
EDIT: I can help out with anything we need done, just tell me what I need to do.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
As soon as I get around to it I will lay out a plot for the academy guild hall in LF, you can either send someone over from Newerth, or Dazureus or Haxnn or I can build it.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We should work on getting a plot in Dragonguard, if we already are, how close are we?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh! Next year (I know, long time; I'm questioning why I brought it up), I'll probably be taking Graphic Design. So, if we still don't have a siggy and banner by that time (Note that I DID NOT question whether or not the Academy will be alive at that time. It will be. :mad:), I could help out. :D

duco232

TNT
IGN: Duco232
Current/Mastered Classes: I mastered caster, i'm now a level 22 wizard.
Current/Mastered Professions: crafter, level 7, right now, im focussing on wizard.
Current Township: mortem.
Past Guild Experience: I've been in solace.
Why do you want to join the Academy?: this guild seems very well organised, and I like the idea of diffrent teams.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: im not really a block remover, so That would be the work team.

And I have a question: do you already have a base?

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright I am mason now :p
So if any academy members need mason service talk to me and we will work out a price :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We have plenty of pledged members yet nothing to build/do yet!

Perhaps in the unfortunate absence of Kophka we should promote someone new to council, someone who can help us put our plans in motion a little faster since Daz and I are often busy, Mormon plays only on Weekends, and we haven't heard from @madsplatter in a while, I'm sure he is busy with his town like I am.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
We have plenty of pledged members yet nothing to build/do yet!

Perhaps in the unfortunate absence of Kophka we should promote someone new to council, someone who can help us put our plans in motion a little faster since Daz and I are often busy, Mormon plays only on Weekends, and we haven't heard from @madsplatter in a while, I'm sure he is busy with his town like I am.
Yeah - Luckily We have a 5 day weekend so, this weekend, the days I can play are as follows;
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday (PROBABLY NOT)
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
:D
Anyway, come up with candidates, discuss in the Convo?

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Sup kids, we needs jobs, a guild base and an everyday purpose. More guild events/activities would be cool.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.