• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I dont have a fav champion per say, I just main all the viable supports, ad ranged champions, and most of the tanks before volibear. I also play the ap champs that are listed as support like Morgana and lux.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
Mid AP: Anivia
Top SOLO: Ryze
AD carry: Kog'Maw
Trolling (Not feeding or anything like that): AP Shaco, AP Evelynn, AP Tristana,
Jungle: Rammus

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Mid AP: Anivia
Top SOLO: Ryze
AD carry: Kog'Maw
Trolling (Not feeding or anything like that): AP Shaco, AP Evelynn, AP Tristana,
Jungle: Rammus
AP yi is a viable troll, his q is a hard as hell nuke that you just place on a minions near the enemy and his heal makes him invincible while healing due to it's insane scale. he's the ultimate tank while healing because it gives him 300 mr and armor and heals for 1000 every second while its on. So q in, heal,then ult out in team fights.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
AP yi is a viable troll, his q is a hard as hell nuke that you just place on a minions near the enemy and his heal makes him invincible while healing due to it's insane scale. he's the ultimate tank while healing because it gives him 300 mr and armor and heals for 1000 every second while its on. So q in, heal,then ult out in team fights.
Yeah I can understand that but I've never had a good game with AP Yi lol, haven't played that many games with him though. I might try playing AP with him again.

Had to face a Kassadin mid as Veigar. He was pretty good, but he had flat AP runes... Soon as lvl 6 rolled around I roflstomped him. He was terrified to go anywhere near me the rest of the match. Pretty funny to see him riftwalk in, then do a 180 and riftwalk out when i rushed him

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Me too but when you play and people surrender at 20:02 its hard to get a full build.
lol, that reminds me, I once played a match where i started as full AP yi, and was able to finished the builds for full AP, AP/AS, Hybrid, AD, and AD/AS. The match was running on an hour and 30mins