• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
lol, that reminds me, I once played a match where i started as full AP yi, and was able to finished the builds for full AP, AP/AS, Hybrid, AD, and AD/AS. The match was running on an hour and 30mins
hey i just realized... is your sig ahri?

ace675

Glowing Redstone
Lately i've been doing a lot more jungling so i would have to say udyr and skarner are my new favorites.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, my main is Nidalee... but I know everyone had their opinion about if shes good or not anymore, because of the nerf of the heal and buff of cooldown and mana of the spear.

Bah. just need to practice with skills and seeing the others movement to be rather alright with her.
Thought... I am looking for a new caracter now...

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, my main is Nidalee... but I know everyone had their opinion about if shes good or not anymore, because of the nerf of the heal and buff of cooldown and mana of the spear.

Bah. just need to practice with skills and seeing the others movement to be rather alright with her.

I Think her spear is Op no matter what the buff/nerf :p

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7

She's one of my friends main characters and it's funny to see him play her as a tank which is viable and works successfully.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Maybe this is the point - but it seems to me that Ahri is the female version of Naruto from the manga series. 9 tailed fox, whisker marks on her face, and a blue ball that she uses for her abilities just like naruto's spiraling sphere ninjutsu.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
lol, that reminds me, I once played a match where i started as full AP yi, and was able to finished the builds for full AP, AP/AS, Hybrid, AD, and AD/AS. The match was running on an hour and 30mins
Lol i love matches like that. i once played a game where i bought 3 sets of warmogs to troll cause i was really that bored.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Maybe this is the point - but it seems to me that Ahri is the female version of Naruto from the manga series. 9 tailed fox, whisker marks on her face, and a blue ball that she uses for her abilities just like naruto's spiraling sphere ninjutsu.
The tailed beast used in naruto are based off of very old Asian legends. Their have been numerous animes before and after naruto that have similar characteristics to it. This is just another one of those. Almost every anime that has a character related to the legend also has whiskers, and her ball is is also apart of some asian legends.

Please try not to associate everything related to the nine tailed fox to Naruto, as it is most likely not related it it at all.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
She's one of my friends main characters and it's funny to see him play her as a tank which is viable and works successfully.

What makes a tank is if the character has proper disruption (IE, hard CC {which if you dont know that its means stuns, knock-ups, slows over 70%, etc}) or skills that reduce the damage you take, so its not really viable to play her as a tank since she has no CC at all.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
What makes a tank is if the character has proper disruption (IE, hard CC {which if you dont know that its means stuns, knock-ups, slows over 70%, etc}) or skills that reduce the damage you take, so its not really viable to play her as a tank since she has no CC at all.

Not necessarily, I didn't state he played her with the intentions of true tanking (as it's obvious she isn't a tank at all). It's basically a derp cougar form build with pure tank items that works really well.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Meaning he cant realy do the spear skill shot too much, or is too lasy to do it, right?

I practiced the spear, so I kinda know how to shoot it. Good for me...

Anyway, practice makes purrrfect, for nidalees sake xD

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Meaning he cant realy do the spear skill shot too much, or is too lasy to do it, right?

I practiced the spear, so I kinda know how to shoot it. Good for me...

Anyway, practice makes purrrfect, for nidalees sake xD

He can, but he uses the build to bait and disrupt the enemy. Otherwise he'll obviously play AP Nid and his spear shots are always spot on. Reminds me of the time when I played AD Maokai, that was fun!