• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
He can, but he uses the build to bait and disrupt the enemy. Otherwise he'll obviously play AP Nid and his spear shots are always spot on. Reminds me of the time when I played AD Maokai, that was fun!
Arrasing ennemys for the win.

But seriously, nidalee is unique, no one like her, and I need to find a new caracter... I already did the error of buying one... Urgot... *start vomiting* Seem that I am not good with him... Maybe il try playing Sona next time...

jclark123

Wood
Arrasing ennemys for the win.

But seriously, nidalee is unique, no one like her, and I need to find a new caracter... I already did the error of buying one... Urgot... *start vomiting* Seem that I am not good with him... Maybe il try playing Sona next time...

How do you build Urgot? You don't build him glass cannon do you?

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Well... I am not even sure, the problem is that even if you do make him a bit more tanky, he is still no match in 2 vs 1 and things like that.

Yes I did build him a bit glass cannon at start, but dont have any choise. Then I start going with some defence. Problem is, I cant aim the grenade well -.-'

jclark123

Wood
Well... I am not even sure, the problem is that even if you do make him a bit more tanky, he is still no match in 2 vs 1 and things like that.

Yes I did build him a bit glass cannon at start, but dont have any choise. Then I start going with some defence. Problem is, I cant aim the grenade well -.-'

Hm. I guess if you can't land the grenade when necessary, it defeats the purpose of Urgot.

I have a friend who plays him extensively and does phenomenal. Starts off building tanky damage. Usually goes with a Doran's Shield to start, then builds a phage and starts building a guardian angel; then builds off the enemy team. He manages to "carry" early game by securing kills, and provides great sustained damage, tank, and CC mid and late game.

Ziggs can be ridiculously OP with like 2 Kills feed :/ :(

Eh. Ziggs isn't hard to dodge though. Most people don't run sideways when the throws his Q, they run straight back. I rape Ziggs with Ezreal.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Ziggs looks really fun to play, will get him when I can hop on asap. Watched my friend verse a skilled Ziggs as Kennen on mid lane, was really intense, he won due to being a tad more maneuverable and his skill shots accuracy was way better.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
I played Ziggs yesterday and the day before. I don't like him tbh. For me he's a bit to hard to figure out I guess. My favorite right now is probably Sivir or Kassadin. I love the crits on Sivir, feels like a ranged Tryn :D, and Kass is just a crazy Nuker, my fav.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Her Dragon Burst Knocks back which allows her to engage really easy.
And? She as a jump she can use every 60 seconds, while other champs with intimidates got 8-15 sec cooldown on theirs. She can't gank without the jump, if she misses it or the guys you are helping dosn't have any cc he's going to escape unless he had 25% hp when you went in.
Without frozen mallet her ganks aint good, and if she tries to gank a gankplank it wont work q.q
He eats an orange and its K.

And mid is usually ungankable, bot is usually hard to gank when you have to babysit top and mid.

jclark123

Wood
Not True, You cna get multiple slowing items, so its not dependant on her jump and GP can die with some extra power,
Jus Sayin.

Out of all the gankers, Shyvanna get's kited the easiest. She has no hard form of CC and reliable non-item based form of soft CC. Pantheon jungle ganks are better than Shyvanna's.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Out of all the gankers, Shyvanna get's kited the easiest. She has no hard form of CC and reliable non-item based form of soft CC. Pantheon jungle ganks are better than Shyvanna's.
Pantheon was a bad example, he jumps n stuns you.
And he has some epic burst dmg.

jclark123

Wood
Pantheon was a bad example, he jumps n stuns you.
And he has some epic burst dmg.

I meant along the lines of pantheon is considered a bad jungler. How about this then? Shyvanna's ganks are about as reliable as Jungling Ezreals with Phage.