• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Im loving kassadin atm with fulls stacks of riftwalk and his heavy burst.
I love jax just as much with his totally kick ass dodging and heavy damage output

*ADD: Repidation and M1kester on LoL, then message me in game so I know who you are :p

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
In Fainrss Kassidin is ridiculously Overpowered,
3 Seconds CD on void walk is stupid :p
Its 5 seconds actually and its all about how you use him. If you're going for a 1-2-punch style like I do its the best way to go. He is all about cool downs and Escapes, he is uber squishy early game though

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Its 5 seconds actually and its all about how you use him. If you're going for a 1-2-punch style like I do its the best way to go. He is all about cool downs and Escapes, he is uber squishy early game though
He is Squishy, Hence the Health runes, and such but like most characters, the right summoner can make him OP,

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
How's Ezreal? I know he used to be really good but idk if he still is. Also, does anyone know what hero is for sale this week, I've been dying to know but I dont have access to the game.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Ez is good, never played him myself but he is a formidable opponent. nothing I can't handle but still good

add me: Xatxil

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
?? I thought the CD on Kassadin riftwalk was 6 seconds without cooldown reduction or anything