• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Want Skills? Suggest them!

Jinder745

Obsidian
One improved skill for Warrior specs
Disarm
Mana:15

The skill should be improved so you disarm every item in the persons invintory because some people have skills binded to ores or diffrent items with makes the skill kind of pointless sometimes.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Enchanter:
Changes the ground temporarily into soul sand in a specified area.
MP: 25
CD: 2min?

I had and idea to make ninjas more stealthy.
Its a passive skill that allows ninjas to cast skills without having them broadcast over the chat, alerting players around him/her that there is an invader, and completely defeating the stealth aspect of a ninja. The messages would still show to the user, allowing them know where or not the skill was actually cast/effective.
Name: Stealth ;)
Lvl: 50
Effect: All spells cast are not shown to other players, only to the caster.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I would love to see a skill for crafters to help improve PvP. Not really offence but more defence. Something like "ironskin" treats the crafter as wearing a full set of iron armor. It could be high level (45) and cost iron as a regent.

GraRona

Portal
One improved skill for Warrior specs
Disarm
Mana:15

The skill should be improved so you disarm every item in the persons invintory because some people have skills binded to ores or diffrent items with makes the skill kind of pointless sometimes.

The point of disarm is to get rid of weapons that are used for meleeing and range. Not to get rid of spell binds. Plus, most players just use keybinds.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Powercharge [level 20] [Warrior]
Charges a warrior's sword with new-found energy, striking extra damage for a few hits (increases by one extra hit from the sword every 5 levels)?

GraRona

Portal
Charges a warrior's sword with new-found energy, striking extra damage for a few hits (increases by one extra hit from the sword every 5 levels)?

I really like this skill. Seems balanced and adds the extra power the warrior path has always needed. I would post as a seperate thread so it gets more views.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
some people disagree because they think the warrior class should be a tanking class only but i agree. However this skill limits the amount of good dmg a warrior, putting spice into the class

GraRona

Portal
I would change your skill so that it's more like a charge. Use the skill and it starts to warm up. After 10 seconds or so, the skill is ready and the next thing you hit will take 10 damage from the iron sword that usually only does 4.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I would love to see a skill for crafters to help improve PvP. Not really offence but more defence. Something like "ironskin" treats the crafter as wearing a full set of iron armor. It could be high level (45) and cost iron as a regent.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3

No offence, but this is completely pointless :p When 2.8 comes out (the herocraft patch) crafters will become professions, and everyone will have a crafter and a combat class :p

Jinder745

Obsidian
Lvl: 45?
Class:Warrior
Skill:Thrust
MP: 20?
Effect:
So basicly you lunge 6 blocks then do one it witch deals 10hp to the enemy and the last time is 10 seconds and cool down is 50.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Bloodskin
Bloodmage Skill
Lighting yourself on fire like Geo's blaze but you gain Hp instead of losing it and Anyone that touches you gets ticks of damage until water

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
haha I know this has been a while back but i rlly do hope some sort of skill like ^ would be added for warriors

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Class: Beastmaster
Skill name: Scratch
Mana: not sure
Effect: Does 8 damage and then a damage over time lasting 10 seconds with 2 hit points every 2 seconds.
Level: 15-25
That's my idea! Thank you.

Spicycheez

Portal
Class: Beastmaster
Skill name: Scratch
Mana: not sure
Effect: Does 8 damage and then a damage over time lasting 10 seconds with 2 hit points every 2 seconds.
Level: 15-25
That's my idea! Thank you.
thats kinda like bite but I guess it could help for lower level BMs that dont have it yet.