• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

guys I know that i'm not on a lot and i just feel guilty about being behind on taxes, levels, and helping the town so i think i am going to quit the server or something. i want to be able to play on the server but i just can't in the situation i'm in. i think i'll join a server where people won't depend on me and i don't have to be on alot to know what's happening. I'm truly sorry... I love you guys and everyone from d101; and hope i may visit the server. hamsterboy3 :(

agentjwall

Godly
Pit side plots are nearing completion!

On top of having a stunning view of the 'bottomless' pit and the famous "You shall not pass" Bridge the plots are a roomy 10x15x10! The only catch is that they cost and additional Tax of 30c per week (50c total, still easily obtainable just through voting).

Talk to @c12095 or myself if you want one!

The same Plot rules & tips apply:
-You can change the floor walls and celing of your plot.
-You cannot edit anything outside the plot boundaries given to you
-No obsidian
-Some plots border lava fountains so be careful
-Your plot must be completely enclosed (except for the prepositioned door).
-Make it look nice (to an extent at least)

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@hamsterboy3 because you have RL stuff goin on and cant be on all the time doesnt mean you have to leave the town we all understand RL shit im in the army so theres times ive been off for weeks but ya know youll always have a place had fun playing with ya bro if you do leave take care

@hamsterboy3 because you have RL stuff goin on and cant be on all the time doesnt mean you have to leave the town we all understand RL shit im in the army so theres times ive been off for weeks but ya know youll always have a place had fun playing with ya bro if you do leave take care
yeah i know it is just that i can't help town or even pay taxes or anything.

Tizzletom

Wood
What is your in game name?:
Tizzletom
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not)
No I am 15 now and will be 16 in September
What is your current Hero Path? :
Caster and Crafter
Are you new to the server? :
I have been playing since the new year every day
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
Yes I understand the rules
How did you hear about Lórien ? :
Through lhatchy1 because we are best friends and i heard that everyone thinks Lórien is really powerful
Why do you want to join Lórien? :
Because I heard from lhatchy1 that he was going to join Lórien so he said that I should join as well
What can you contribute to Lórien? :
lhatchy1 said that I am good at pvp and I like going mining so I can earn money for the town
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :
No I haven't been part of a town before because I was searching for one and this was the one that was best
Will you be active on Teamspeak? :
Yes I can join the teamspeak chat or skype anytime

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@agentjwall hey homie i keep gettin bad login commands with MC so gonna call it a night but that IP you gave me isnt working can you resend just incase was typo in there. Also i hope all that shit i sent you way helps ill bring the glass and other shit tomm with me to store in vault. If i get that IP to work then ill start making those plots at bottom of the pit for you but its 1247AM so gonna hit the sack got 4 hours till gotta wake up for patrol. But hey lemme know when we can start on the council homes building them and what youll need other than dark wood which will be to easy as youve seen my trees around Lorien mostly mine hehehehe =) alright night homie.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@SoloPanda take this somewhere else THIS IS OVER ON THIS THREAD no longer QQ on here this is not the place for this or your rude comments towards others. If you have an issues message someone about it but DO NOT flame our forum page needlessly thank you.

And to everyone else comment on his stuff no instigation is needed here do not reply further on this thank you.