• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
fuzzyp.jpg

That is all

ChrisTheEpic

Glowing Redstone
What is your in game name?: ChrisTheEpic
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior and Crafter

Are you new to the server?: I've been with Herocraft for almost ayear and a half. Just got back on after 8 month absence due to basic training and such.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : ShizzDawg recognized me and he told me about it.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I need a new home for myself and some friends that are going to start playing on herocraft. Lorien seems like it's a town I wanna be apart of.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Resources and I'll soon be a higher level to help aid the protection and attacks of the city

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : On zeal I was a noble of Ares

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Most likely

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
What is your in game name?: -Awhitespot1
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): -no im 12.

What is your current Hero Path? : -Lostsoul

Are you new to the server? : -I just joined.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : -Rules Smules.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : -I heard about them by someone saying they have giant wood.. And i agree.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : -I love Trees.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : -Love

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : -Ares

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : -Very

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Ive come up with my new project i wish to get my fellow council members @c12095 @agentjwall @Kryptomaniac @MrPapodopolus @Angyles @qNickp @shizzdawgg to stamp on if cool. @Kainzo if he approves wonder what his thoughts are on this project if made possible.

Ive been asked by some from previous building skills to construct .... wait for it ..... A massive Battle (not arena) Playing Field. And by this it will be as follows.

1. Near Lorien
2. 4 leaves high maze walls very intricate
3. Hidden Tunnels to other areas
4. Traps LOTS of traps
5. Overwatch postions for casters
6. Chests randomly filled by me with weapons armor and food
7. 300x300x4 or bigger maybe itll be a two weeks project at my rate i go at
8. Trap doors everywhere for pop outs (thiefs n ninjas will love this shit itll be inbetween leaves not to be seen easy

So far i have since mentioned i would if i got approval from my fellow brethren, been offered help not by one or two BUT SIX cities want to work in conjunction on this project and offer there services as well as the resources theyve said. So if approved i wont be alone on this project and unlike like other people on the server I ALWAYS finish my projects never leave unfinished. So if you all approve and see no problem with it i wish it to be near Lorien 1- easy to get to 2- you all always love to pvp and this way it would be right outside our doors 24/7 server mass collection of peeps. Once it was mentioned in Off topic chat i recieved an OVERWHELMING amount of positive feed back from everyone on saying they would for something like this to be on the server to take away from the boring "lets find someone and hop around". So lemme know what you think and if you approve and got something to add to the project lemme know i would ask Shizz to help but hes to occupied with the tree atm.

Sincerely The Always Sexy Devoshade

agentjwall

Godly
Ive been asked by some from previous building skills to construct .... wait for it ..... A massive Battle (not arena) Playing Field.

I was planning to do something like this after the town was completed. Sounds awesome I'd love to help!

But we should finish up the town first... <.<

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@agentjwall yea i know its just i lost the world file i did have so can look at the limbs for the tree houses at top to help finish since im opposite time of most of you so was trying to find something for mean time but ill hold off and wait but be happy to have you help to the more minds the more ideas ya know =) so im guessing then that atleast 1 approves so far good hehehe