• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@agentjwall @c12095 @Kryptomaniac I need a designated area to expand our farms underground somewhere if you can find a HUGE spot ill dig it out myself but i wanna hav a minimum 45x45x5 multi floored area for watermelons wheat reed and the rest. Plus ive noticed not to many people other than me have been restocking the chests with our farms if your online in town please stop by and check the farm what evers ready please grab n put in the chest and what ever needs replanting please do so if you have the time thank you.

Also do we have any farmers in our town because we should start making a pig cow chicken sheep farms n breed with wheat to get meats wool n leather if you think would be a good idea ill build areas for these all to be housed in and maintain the animals myself if needed. Im about to start using my chick farm to make more chickens to cook for meats and bring those to town.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles if you want all the flowers i grabbed up im more than happy to give them to you if you want them as far as the flowers all i saw him say was clean up the area around lorien lookin ugly so ill talk to him if him and c12 n agentjwall approve flowers everywhere you can go nuts n design shit with all the flowers i grabbed up either way you can have them all if you want sound good.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
If I am going to put flowers back, I will use bone meal, makes it look better. Cleaning up does not necessarily means remove everything. I happen to like seeing some of the flowers, adds a little something to the area.

When speaking to Krypt last night he was telling me the islands, and holes needed to be fixed, he never mentioned flowers, and he knows my feelings on the flowers.

You lot are just lucky I have not made a lava lake around the town lol

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
LOL @Angyles ok if i read to much into it when i talk to him i apologize and we can fix that right up. As far as lava lakes ..... be fun if done right ive seen some nice ones made before. And yea im gettin ready to get back online and look at these so called Islands and fix those gotta get some tools to cut them shits gone or fixem up right. As far as the holes yea ive been patching most so far just alot of them gonna take a lil cause have to look for them not easy to spot.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kryptomaniac alright other than everything i listed earlier i been doing all day that you asked for i now just finished destroying ALL those ugly islands you talked about all 6 of them are now gone i wiped there ass's out well ...... last 4 hours did everything you wanted done and all before you logged on =) hell yea i think i deserve a victory smoke then time to go farm some dark wood.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
@Devoshade thanks for all the hard work. In terms of farms for lorien, don't worry about it... i've already designated an area where I will be building fully automatic farms for wheat, reeds, cactus, melons, and probbably some pumkins. And eventually a tree farm.

This project wont be taken on until after lorien construction is complete.

@Angyles LAVAAAAAA

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Devoshade thanks for all the hard work. In terms of farms for lorien, don't worry about it... i've already designated an area where I will be building fully automatic farms for wheat, reeds, cactus, melons, and probbably some pumkins. And eventually a tree farm.

Which also translate to "Angy will be clearing the area and farming the needed mats while I sit around and encourage her". =P

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright well whenever you get started on it lemme know i wanna work on it also. Plus gimmie a list with the construction for lorien ill get to work on it since everyones been busy lately and yea .... heheh i went a lil over board with the islands instead of fixing those paths connecting them i destroyed them to insure no more steps would be made heheheheh TAKE THAT WHOEVER PUT THEM THERE YA FUCKER HAHAHAHAH =) anyways brb smoke break good to see your on

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
LMAO hahahaha she says your a slave driver hahaha kick back and relax lol oh yea hey Krypto she was wonderin about the flowers i destroyed 13 yellow stacks n 2 red stacks was i right or no just littered every fucking where was ugly but she likes having them think we can give her an area somewhere to turn into a fance garden with a LAVA or water foutnain in the middle long as she makes it nice.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh ..... so then i just called you two fuckers .... HAHAHAHAHA ok ok well anyways we got a real road now and all those islands are outta the way only thing left to do on the long clean up list is to patch up all the fucking holes and tunnels everywhere.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Destroying roads arbitrarily can be considered greifing. You really should be careful over what you remove....

Your constant condescension is getting on my nerves a bit as well.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
yea i wanted the flowers gone. flowers in areas is okay, angy makes stuff pretty a lot :p but the amount of flowers just cluster fucked in one spot was a lil much

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
yea i wanted the flowers gone. flowers in areas is okay, angy makes stuff pretty a lot :p but the amount of flowers just cluster fucked in one spot was a lil much

I knew that love, but just going through and destroying everything was what I was against =/

I just did not want them all destroyed before I had a chance to look at what you all had planned.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
no no no no no @Angyles i didnt destroy roads they were dirt steps in the ocean to form a make shift road bouncing between islands is what i got rid of and im sorry never try to offend anyone im just a big joker i got alot of stress where im at so this is place for me to relax in down tie so just excited to play is all and talk with other players im sorry. And the flower thing we can designate an area for a flower garden with decorations if you wish.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
oh yea what projects are left i can work on tomm im taking a break from mining for a week which is rare for me to be on the surface more than 30 min in a day but yea week break to do other things so if you got projects or stuff i can get ya lemme know night broskie.

P.S. If you get the time can you make me a room in the tree i saw two up there already if ya can i can move in and was gonna make the tree room my house and give Lorien my personal Region as either a storage place or a giant farm which is already set up so far i have 13 floors 5 high each so yea. Second i get a room up in the tree im giving my personal region to the town to use for whatever we can use it for i dont need all that space just had for fun till we got bigger rooms than my old 5x5 hahahaha alright night @c12095 @agentjwall @Kryptomaniac