• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
So I heard we were discussing blowjobs, so I thought I would pop in and give some of my expert advice on the subject.

On a side note, the outside of the town looks pretty with the flowers. I wish to make a formal garden at some point. ^_^

Thats what i mentioned the other day about the garden be a great idea lemme know if you need anything i can make for ya or spare ya for it i got tons of resources plus i dont think Krypto would like you giving your tips away hhehehehehe itll make others jealous and wanna hit on you lol

@WoleverEntun if you add someone to regions but fail to add them to your town charter then thats your fuck up now get off our forums about it and take it up with staff even though they will also tell you it was legal Awhitespot Sharp and Jinder are in the clear so have fun next time youll remember from this.

@Diffuse hahahaha wtf omg i hope you got screen shots be nice to see that many with all those wood tools wacking you hahaha.

c12095

Holy Shit!
What is your in game name?: TheZig7
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yepp, im 17

What is your current Hero Path? : Im currently a Rogue Archer, Level 1 (NBD :D)

Are you new to the server? : Yes, i just got whitelisted today ! :)

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes ive read and understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Forums, Friends in Lorien, Teamspeak

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because im looking for a clean, organized city to start in for my first time on Herocraft. The server is very overwhelming at first and I look forward to getting settled in somewhere to start getting the hang of how everything operates !

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can provide any resources needed i.e. ores, food, tools, the such. Also, I follow orders well and get things done efficiently. I'm on minecraft pretty much everyday so i will have a lot of time dedicated helping to improve Lorien.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No, i'm new to the server, but you gotta start somewhere !
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, im on it right now :D

Accepted, welcome to Lorien!

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Stealth_Ninja_ over population :confused: pfff it only hit 7 Billion world wide in November last year not like natural resources are depleting unemployments high crimes high povertys bad or anything hahahaha im just kiddin but seriously yea the world is massively over populated now they say China has the largest population by land mass to people .... damn

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
oooooooooooooooooooooo im telling Krypto .... HEY KRYPTO KRYPTO AGENTS MAKING MOVES ON YOUR GIRL HOMIE BETTER GET HIM ...... wait ....ugh ..wtf..... PUT THAT DOWN ...... DONT HIT AGENT WI.... ooooo DAMN USED THE DIAMOND PICK AXE ON HIM .. pff poor agent never knew what was coming see this is why i say women are mens weakness ..... mines treasure ... IM GETTING YOUR GOLD ANGYLES >< even Krytpo cant protect you bwa hahahahahahhaha .... sorry i dunno what came over me =) hhehe

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
=O wtf .... dammmmmmmm Krypto why a nice guy like you with such a dangerous girl like that ... its alright @c12095 will protect me from you wicked womanly ways that will not sway me I WILL HAVE YOUR GOLD .... and im not afraid of you me and my Chicken army will rule your domain bwa hahahahahaha that and ill pay Jinder Sharp Agent Mrpap Shizz and C12 to jump you and be my personal body guards BWA HAHAHAHA