• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Zihara

Obsidian
Pm him ingame to get that invite, he's a little scatterbrained trying to keep all these members in order :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Just a heads up to you silly lorien folks. If you're not sure if someone is from my town (mortem) and want to attack them type. /town who playernamehere I have all except a few in my town in game. The exceptions
being kriskills,brycehunter, and auxier. It gets really annoying being asked who the same person is 10 times.

Edit: I also have my citizen list up on my town thread. I suggest you all take a look at it.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Putting together a spreadsheet for taxes, however they will not be implemented until after building has slowed down, I know a lot of people have put time into gathering materials, clearing land, and helping to build. Your efforts will not go unnoticed and those who have shown great effort in getting this town on its feet will be exempted from taxes permanently.

malagos

Wood
What is your in game name?: sacapuntas
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 21
What is your current Hero Path? : Im a caster
Are you new to the server? : No been on the sever for a long time.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I fully understand The rules
How did you hear about Lórien ? : i was looking around on the forums and i found this.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien because I am looking for a place To stay Now where on the new map. i am hoping to Get to level 50 Soon so its a good place to get started.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am good at labour and i Will help out how ever i canWere you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Iron pass and Winter hold
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I Dont have a mic so i wont Be on it that much.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: sacapuntas
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 21
What is your current Hero Path? : Im a caster
Are you new to the server? : No been on the sever for a long time.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I fully understand The rules
How did you hear about Lórien ? : i was looking around on the forums and i found this.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien because I am looking for a place To stay Now where on the new map. i am hoping to Get to level 50 Soon so its a good place to get started.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am good at labour and i Will help out how ever i canWere you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Iron pass and Winter hold
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I Dont have a mic so i wont Be on it that much.

OMG YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE BLUE DRAGON ASPECT! ((Although it is spelled wrong =P))

@Kryptomaniac

Angy edit: It was a transposing of the letters off my butt Krypt! <3

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Kryptomaniac

If you got some free time put one together, atm I just have a basic spreadsheet with the members listed, if they have paid their taxes, if their exempted from taxes (How long their exempted for), or if they never have to pay taxes due to work on the town.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
alright ill get with you after my wow raid or tomorrow. I can build one, just need the details of how much per person, and i can make it so it just uses formulas to total everything by weekly, monthly, and yearly.