• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your in game name?: Steamed
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): yes

What is your current Hero Path? : Healer and crafter.

Are you new to the server?: no

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Browsing the "Official Townships" section of the forum.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I have never joined a town with the evil allignment, so I thought I would give it a try. I also want to join a town that is big and powerful.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I will be happy to contribute my healing capabilities and resources once I choose a profession.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : On zeal I was part of Newerth then Skyforge.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I can be.

Zihara

Obsidian
@Alcerez
CONGRATULATIONS!
You've won the grand prize!
Wanna know the lucky loot?
  1. A FREE boot from Lorien
  2. You have been freed of any items in Lórien you had recently possessed.
  3. A PRIME spot on the KOS list.
But WAIT! There's MORE! :eek:
If you call within the next 5 seconds, we won't reveal the location of your "town"! (818, -596 is the tunnel underwater to get there ;) )
Aww too late.
BTW, thanks for the double chests of coal you had in your room ;) Anything we didn't steal, we burned. <3 ( Courtesy of @HollowSith and myself )
And sorry for not getting mayor of that town, looks like Cheif314 beat you out :(
SCREENSHOTS PROVIDED!!!:D
2012-01-19_042306.png
2012-01-19_042320.png
2012-01-19_043347.png
THANKS FOR PLAYING ALCEREZ!
:D

@Alcerez
CONGRATULATIONS!
If you call within the next 5 seconds, we won't reveal the location of your "town"! (818, -596 is the tunnel underwater to get there ;) )
Aww too late.
BTW, thanks for the double chests of coal you had in your room ;) Anything we didn't steal, we burned. <3 ( Courtesy of @HollowSith and myself )
And sorry for not getting mayor of that town, looks like Cheif314 beat you out :(
2012-01-19_042306.png
2012-01-19_042320.png
2012-01-19_043347.png

Someone just got owned, Thank you please come again! =)

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Alcerez
CONGRATULATIONS!
Aww too late.
2012-01-19_042306.png
2012-01-19_042320.png
2012-01-19_043347.png

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REMOVED!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey guys guess what! Between our 2 towns we have 99 people! :eek: I think its time to get on a third town :p

HollowSith

Diamond
Well basically, he joined our town while he organized his own town without us knowing. We found it by my little snow castle thing around +1000, -600. I've been killing Alcerez's guys for a good week now randomly. I figured they were just noobs passing through. Nope, they were sitting right under my feet; far enough down I couldn't see.

Soo, we saw the bases door in the water. That's how we first found it, without even knowing what "it" was at the time. A white square on my tiny view. And checked it out. To our surprise it had around probably 50 double chests filled with items through out smooth stone/ stone slab/ stone brick complex. On the wall it had a list of members. Alcerez, was "running for mayor". Instantly removed off regions and the next 2 hours of Zihara and I's lives were spend dumping every item from every chest, furnace, plant.. anything. Into lava, or flint and steal.. and some of it taken back to Lorien. We spent hours cleaning it out. Looked like a solid weeks work of mining from about 5-8 people.

@Alcerez Going behind our backs was the wrong move to make. The cords have been given to the rest of the TC AND Lorien. I wouldn't advise staying there, no matter how many members you have, our roster of active spec'd members will wipe you clean and slaughter you silly. Good luck, I'ma kill you on sight <3

Jinder745

Obsidian
@Alcerez
CONGRATULATIONS!
Aww too late.
2012-01-19_042306.png
2012-01-19_042320.png
2012-01-19_043347.png
Awww isent that nice

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Seeing as you guys have 65 members and no response yet to my app, should I apply to another allied town?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Seeing as you guys have 65 members and no response yet to my app, should I apply to another allied town?
Well, I suppose you could apply for my town Mortem. It will be in the same kingdom. However, We wont be able to offer you a plot quite yet. We are in the process of clearing an undercity which will accommodate more people in our town.