• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Yamil

Wood
Howdy, I'd wish to apply.

What is your in game name?: Yamil
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, I am.

What is your current Hero Path? : Healer

Are you new to the server? : No

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have fully read and understood the rules.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Xyster1 told me that many of the guys from D101 (which I used to be a part of in the last map) joined Lorien.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to used my healing skills in the field during battle. There is never a medic too much. Also, I am very respectful towards others and prefer not to start conflicts with other players (in or outside of town). Although this is an evil town, my internet latency doesn't allow for close combat and gets me killed in many occasions, thus my decision for the healer path.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : In D101 (last map) I was the one who basically took care of the farms, so if Lorien has a farm I would most certainly feel most pleasant there.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : District 101

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : If it requires of me to be on Teamspeak on many occasions such as battles or meetings, I have no problem joining Teamspeak.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
This is why I've been so busy

30542752.jpg

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Just sayin ' nao with Mortem you charter is sorta outdated ShadoWall555 Zachimon Etc

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Just sayin ' nao with Mortem you charter is sorta outdated ShadoWall555 Zachimon Etc
lol Why do you care? This isn't your town. Worry about yourself XD Besides, theres an ingame plugin to count and list our cits. The threads don't matter. I could put Chuck Norris on my citizen list and no one would care. Fumo doesn't even have a thread.

c12095

Holy Shit!
lol Why do you care? This isn't your town. Worry about yourself XD Besides, theres an ingame plugin to count and list our cits. The threads don't matter. I could put Chuck Norris on my citizen list and no one would care. Fumo doesn't even have a thread.

Actually he is already a citizen of Lorien, so I would have an issue with this...

Vermundir

Dirt
What is your in game name?:vermundir
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):no im 15

What is your current Hero Path? :rouge and crafter, but maybe i want to be a warrior.

Are you new to the server? :no I think I play a half year now.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : yes I understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : from shadowall555 and mike0o00.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I would like to join Lorien because my friends are also playing in this town. I also need a place to storage my stuff so it's safe. I like pvp and building.

What can you contribute to Lórien? :I can help building on towns, and Im planning to build a town with friends . and Im always in for a battle:).

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :I lived in Solis and I was an SIC of incursion .

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes Im always on teamspeak , also on skype.

uglyjoe007

Wood
  1. My ING is uglyjoe007
  2. I am 15 years old:cool:
  3. My class is caster and my path is crafter
  4. I am new on this server my friend mike0o00 told me about it.
  5. I understand your rules and i will respect them.
  6. My friend mike0o00
  7. Because i like your rules, your citys are very good, i want to play with people who know how they can built something.
  8. I am good in of making houses and i can make good mine tunnels.
  9. I am not a part of any town.
  10. I wil be active on teamspeak if i am on the herocraft server.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I have placed scaffoldings around the undercity to remove the dirpatches on the wall and ceiling. This may also be used for a second layer if needed :) WIP please dont go around breaking it. It took me half an hour to do it xD

Phenge

Stone
What is your in game name?:
Phenge
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):
Yes.

What is your current Hero Path? :
Caster.

Are you new to the server? :
Yes.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
Also yes.
I would like to know if items may be used as payment for rent in lieu of coins, and whether rent may be paid in advance.

How did you hear about Lórien ? :
Honestly? A person I met shortly after logging in, Yamil, recommended them to me as people from the town he was in before the server refresh went to that town. Also, a person named Snarsi responded to me shortly after I asked about joining townships, and it just so happens that he was also from Lorien.

Why do you want to join Lórien? :
Security and safety. Also, I prefer to be in a town than out in the Wilds like a crazy survivalist.
No offense intended to any actual crazy survivalists.

What can you contribute to Lórien? :
Alchemy! Seriously though, I'll mostly be in the supply chain of things with raw materials and suchlike. I've few plans to participate in pvp at the moment, though as I get more experienced with my skills, (planning on becoming Geomancer) that may change, and of course, if helping with pvp is required to live in the town then I've no objection to joining in.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :
No.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? :
Doubtful. I live in shared accomodation so I'm reluctant to use voicechat systems.
I do type quite fast though when the situation calls for it.