• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?:Jonjur
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):no

What is your current Hero Path? :Caster

Are you new to the server? :No

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? :C1

Why do you want to join Lórien? :It Seems fun in All

What can you contribute to Lórien? :Ore I love Mining :D

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :Nevmore

Will you be active on Teamspeak? :Yes

Asunsao

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?: Asunsao
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, 20

What is your current Hero Path? : Caster, looking forward to be a Wizard!

Are you new to the server? : Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
Yes, except I would like to have a little clarification :
"Stealing: If you are caught stealing for a town member," Wouldn't be from a town member?

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Forum thread

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I would like to be part of this community and I think I can contribute to it. (See below)

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I come from a PVP server, where raiding, pvping and protecting your items are full-time activities. I'm particularly good with redstone contraptions ➙ locks, alarms.
Also, I'm located in french part of Canada, so I would be known as frenchy. What else could you ask for? :D

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : None

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, shure I have a little accent, but it's really not that bad. ;)

Zihara

Obsidian
What is your in game name?: Asunsao
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, 20

What is your current Hero Path? : Caster, looking forward to be a Wizard!

Are you new to the server? : Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
Yes, except I would like to have a little clarification :
"Stealing: If you are caught stealing for a town member," Wouldn't be from a town member?

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Forum thread

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I would like to be part of this community and I think I can contribute to it. (See below)

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I come from a PVP server, where raiding, pvping and protecting your items are full-time activities. I'm particularly good with redstone contraptions ➙ locks, alarms.
Also, I'm located in french part of Canada, so I would be known as frenchy. What else could you ask for? :D

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : None

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, shure I have a little accent, but it's really not that bad. ;)

Accepted!! :) hehe us Canadians are taking over. And no worries about the frenchy thing :) Graink and myself speak french :) neither of us are from Quebec though. (I'm assuming that's where you're from :) )

Asunsao

Legacy Supporter 4
Wow, that was a fast approval!

@Zihara
Yeah, you guessed right, I'm from Quebec, near Montreal.

Any particular procedure now? Who do I contact IG?

@WoleverEntun
Yeah I support them like everyone else do : I like them when they are good and dislike them when they are bad! lol

Edit: hum, I must be bad at tagging.
Edit 2: finally it all worked

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Just For An Update People On The Undercity Project. Most of it has been completely, and thanks to all who helped dig it out. its been a long and quite annoying process but itll be worth it. Heres just a quick update on some of the things that need to be done...

Clear out undercity to Y Axis 35 : 50% Complete

In terms of materials, its not all perfect numbers, but we need quite a few materials...
Stone - Roughly 10,000-15,000.
Obsidian - Exactly 700.

The rest of the materials required I am not certain of, but i am certain @c12095 or @Zihara can clarify any others. The massive amount of stone required is also because we need large amounts of both stone slabs as well as stone brick. So gg.

Thanks all. Keep up the good work.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
That would be amazing. In terms of materials, I am not necessarily in charge of managing them or using to build, im just merely passing on what is required.

If you do donate obsidian, please pass those to c12 for me. Btw diffuse thanks again for the lift

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
My gold amount is 115.7​
Krypto's 1281.6​
Snarsi 542.9​
Majoras 631.9​
Devoshade 1103.6​
Azsuren 142.4​
GraRona 79.2​
And I dont have shrimpy's (Tell me if you missed yours)​

uglyjoe007

Wood
  1. My ING is uglyjoe007
  2. I am 15 years old:cool:
  3. My class is caster and my path is crafter
  4. I am new on this server my friend mike0o00 told me about it.
  5. I understand your rules and i will respect them.
  6. My friend mike0o00
  7. Because i like your rules, your citys are very good, i want to play with people who know how they can built something.
  8. I am good in of making houses and i can make good mine tunnels.
  9. I am not a part of any town.
  10. I wil be active on teamspeak if i am on the herocraft server.