• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Devoshade Just defending a good friend of mine, I will talk with him, because it doesn't sound like something he'd do... I know he filled out an app, cuz I commented on it, I had no idea he had actually gone to the town previously and built a plot. Miscommunication on my part.

Also, you have problems with Erebos? Lol I don't think we've ever run into you when attempting to raid Lorien.

And believe me i understand the whole friend thing, i dont hate him or anyone from erebos was just mad when mod told me who took things outta my chest on there way out was all i dont like getting robbed from people i befriend is all. And yea lol when youve raided before you dont see me cause im always hiding at top of tree raining fireballs down and when you all come up i hide hahahahahaha but yea i like most you guys personally just was mad shit was stolen outta my council house from at the time fellow citizen but all in the past now homie its all good.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I looked on the forums and could not find any information on them posting elsewhere. Also saw they were quite active on another server from October - Jan.

I do not see an issue with them ^^

agentjwall

Godly
I looked on the forums and could not find any information on them posting elsewhere. Also saw they were quite active on another server from October - Jan.

I do not see an issue with them ^^

Thunli, Welcome to Lorien! Contact myself or C12 in game and we'll get you set up in town.

(c12095 we should probably state more clearly that you must include the Angyles tag...)

ChrisTheEpic

Glowing Redstone
Well Devoshade & GreekCrackShot I Was never "Accepted" into the town I was told many times that I could grab a plot but it wasn't official until C12 verified it I literally saw c12 log like twice. Tried to contact him about it twice never got a response. Then I saw Greek log and I joined erebos instead. Because well Greek is an old pal and I have always lived in towns with him.

So I was never offically accepted, my plot was never official, and I joined Erebos. I thought it was clear my plot and regions should have been taken away but no one did.

Don't know how that was malicious intent when I tried for a week to join lorien. but it's only a 3 day ban so whatever.

ChrisTheEpic

Glowing Redstone

Chill bro. I defiantly read that, that's why I went and claimed a plot. But I was told until you approved of the plot then it technically wasn't mine. I also could never get ahold of you when Asking to claim.

But there was still no malicious intent toward your town I tried getting all my stuff approved and I couldn't get ahold of anyone. So I left to Erebos.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Chill bro. I defiantly read that, that's why I went and claimed a plot. But I was told until you approved of the plot then it technically wasn't mine. I also could never get ahold of you when Asking to claim.

But there was still no malicious intent toward your town I tried getting all my stuff approved and I couldn't get ahold of anyone. So I left to Erebos.

Approved?

You do realize me saying your accepted means your approved. Your house was also approved seeing as I never told you to move the fuck out and ShizzDawgg confirmed it with me. Any other pointless questions/arguments?

c12095

Holy Shit!
Thunli

I have been having some personal issues lately, so if I am not online find a council member to talk to and they can get you set up.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
ChrisTheEpic im over it already homie seems like alot of miscommunication everythings in the past just be careful with whatever you do is all i say, making an unsure decission can be missinterpited wish you well Greekcrackshots a cool guy so if your good to him he'll be good to you. So dont make any hastey choices, without researching what they may mean.

ChrisTheEpic

Glowing Redstone
ChrisTheEpic im over it already homie seems like alot of miscommunication everythings in the past just be careful with whatever you do is all i say, making an unsure decission can be missinterpited wish you well Greekcrackshots a cool guy so if your good to him he'll be good to you. So dont make any hastey choices, without researching what they may mean.

Will do bud appreciate that.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?:perlmutter
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 17

What is your current Hero Path? : Geomancer

Are you new to the server? : Not new so the server, but I recently joined this map after leaving the zeal map in 1.7.3 about a week and a half ago

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I do

How did you hear about Lórien ? :Teamspeak

Why do you want to join Lórien? :I want to join lorien because a bunch of my friends are in Lorien

What can you contribute to Lórien? :I can contribute my PvP skills and my mediocre building skills

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Mortem

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes
Angyles