• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm getting my teeth cut out in 20 mins.. e_e
x.x then can you help me when you're feeling better? I hate leveling D: especially base classes >.> if you do ill give you all my cookies D:

Edit: Baconhat also, ill give you a super cool ts3 server admin badge like mine x.x nobody wants to MA with an unspecd warrior >.>

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I picked a realllly bad time respec >.> I hope I can get some decent leveling in before the tournament.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Yo I don't know if most of the people i've asked are pussies, but i'm still alertive atm and my surgery is complete. I'll most definetely be on today, just not able to talk. I'm still a little high on laughing gas, and it's making my day fucking awesome atm, but i'll be on maybe in 2-3 hours, gonna play league and get on mc when I do. I'll get on ts aswell and if you guys really want me to talk I can but atm I kinda sound like sexypants05 with a cucumber down his throat so..

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
What is your in game name?: spartanfan17
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 13 years old

What is your current Hero Path? : Level 19 Warrior level 10 Crafter

Are you new to the server? : I have been on since the start of Dragon (January 6)

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have read and completly understand the rules and will follow them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Just browsing the forums at the start of the map and wanted to join..

Why do you want to join Lórien? : It just seams like an incredible town with incredible people and because it is a town that is great at pvp. I really have wanted to join this town since the start of the map.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can contribute pvp agianst enemy towns and i can contribute mining and materials i will try to be very active and helpful to lorien

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Konoha

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I dont have a microphone but i will be active on teamspeak just listening i will try to get a microphone soon though.
Angyles

Jinder745

Obsidian
I will be leaveing Lorien to go help revive mortem along with sharp an shrimpy but can I still have regions to lot :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angyles will someone check my app?

Sorry dude, I have been out of town traveling to visit the boyfriend and for some reason your tag did not work. I will let C12 know, and will do my part now =)

Looks like you are still part of a town, or affiliated with it. I will have to get back to you after my b-day dinner =D.

C12 - I sent a message to Azen about it, so you or Agent do your part I guess =P

Jinder745

Obsidian
Sorry dude, I have been out of town traveling to visit the boyfriend and for some reason your tag did not work. I will let C12 know, and will do my part now =)

Looks like you are still part of a town, or affiliated with it. I will have to get back to you after my b-day dinner =D.

C12 - I sent a message to Azen about it, so you or Agent do your part I guess =P

Happy birthday!

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2

Cool thanks btw happy b day

What is your in game name?:Jim_Silver
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior (Dread Knight?)

Are you new to the server? : Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : From MrPapodopolus, love the artitecture.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : For protection and to enjoy the server, while being with my freinds.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : My defensive capabilites and my paycheck if the town needs it.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : None

ItsRicky

Wood
What is your in game name?: i_am_Ricky

What is your current Hero Path? : Rouge( Going for Ninja)

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : From MrPap.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Who wouldn't want to live in Lorien? Plus everyone else I know is there.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : My company and once I get more skills, I will be able to aid in raids.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I was not part of any more.

agentjwall

Godly
What is your in game name?:Jim_Silver
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior (Dread Knight?)
How did you hear about Lórien ? : From MrPapodopolus, love the artitecture.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : For protection and to enjoy the server, while being with my freinds.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : My defensive capabilites and my paycheck if the town needs it.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : None
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Who wouldn't want to live in Lorien? Plus everyone else I know is there.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : My company and once I get more skills, I will be able to aid in raids.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I was not part of any more.

Jim_Silver and ItsRicky , You forgot an essential part of your application! Angyles

Regardless A friend of Pap's is a friend of ours. Welcome to Lorien!
(c12095 Add them to the town list please!)

Jinder745

Obsidian

Dennied no illegal Mexicans aloud