• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
No trust me you do not want to see what I look like lol

Krypto says I can show you a normal pic of me...but none of them are normal. Most have my tatt showing which means low cut top
No, of course, I just meant a normal picture... I mean... If that last post sounded creepy or something, sorry... grrr STUPID INTERNET

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No, of course, I just meant a normal picture... I mean... If that last post sounded creepy or something, sorry... grrr STUPID INTERNET

Oh gosh no....I have very few...."normal" pics. Most have my tatt showing, so the top is low cut. He says I cannot show you those lol. That is his rule, not that you were asking for it =P

Thunli

Glowing Redstone
What is your in game name?: Thunli
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, I am 17

What is your current Hero Path? :Rouge and crafter, planning to be ninja and smith

Are you new to the server? : still new, i've only be here for 2 weeks

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
I understand and i have no problem at all!
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about lorien when i view through township section

Why do you want to join Lórien? :because i like being evil and lorien is respectful server by the information i see.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can help other members of the town and get resources for them

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : i havn't been any town before
Will you be active on Teamspeak? :No actually, i won't be

c12095

Holy Shit!
What is your in game name?: Thunli
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, I am 17

What is your current Hero Path? :Rouge and crafter, planning to be ninja and smith

Are you new to the server? : still new, i've only be here for 2 weeks

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
I understand and i have no problem at all!
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about lorien when i view through township section

Why do you want to join Lórien? :because i like being evil and lorien is respectful server by the information i see.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can help other members of the town and get resources for them

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : i havn't been any town before
Will you be active on Teamspeak? :No actually, i won't be

Someone forgot the Angyles tag