• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

fleshcage

Wood
What is your in game name?:
fleshcage

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):
yep.

What is your current Hero Path? :
rogue

Are you new to the server? :
i played a bit in the pre-1.8 beta and a bit on the previous map too

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
got everything loud and clear.

How did you hear about Lórien ? :
ive met the treecreepers the last time ive played on herocraft, and i really like their attitude.

Why do you want to join Lórien? :
i really wish to join a pvp-active town, and i guess
Lórien is the best choice.

What can you contribute to Lórien? :cooperation in any town needs (mats gathering etc) and full partecipation in raiding party aswell

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :
i guess the last i joined was called hope-something, but im pretty sure ive played in shin-kyoto too.
ive been raided by treecreepers in there!

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : yes, if strictly required.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
What is your in game name?:
fleshcage

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):
yep.

What is your current Hero Path? :
rogue

accepted! jk.i.aint the recruiter :p
Are you new to the server? :
i played a bit in the pre-1.8 beta and a bit on the previous map too

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
got everything loud and clear.

How did you hear about Lórien ? :
ive met the treecreepers the last time ive played on herocraft, and i really like their attitude.

Why do you want to join Lórien? :
i really wish to join a pvp-active town, and i guess
Lórien is the best choice.

What can you contribute to Lórien? :cooperation in any town needs (mats gathering etc) and full partecipation in raiding party aswell

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :
i guess the last i joined was called hope-something, but im pretty sure ive played in shin-kyoto too.
ive been raided by treecreepers in there!

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : yes, if strictly required.

agentjwall

Godly
Second wave of plots are coming in soon
If you're feeling cramped in the West-side plots or feel like upgrading to a swanky pit-side plot* now's the time! Both should be nearing completion over the next few day and are given out on a first-come-first server basis (Only one plot per citizen please).
*pit-side plots cost an extra 30c per week on top of your normal tax (still easily obtainable from voting every day). For your money you get a plot with a beautiful view of Lorien's 'bottomless' pit as well as almost twice as much space as a normal plot!

Plot requirements:
-Walls ceiling and floor are editable (some plots are adjacent to lava falls so be careful)
-You CANNOT increase the size of your plot in any way
-No obsidian
-Make it look nice* (and that means no dirt doors everyone!)
*I may be able to rig up piston doors to plots. I'll have to look into it to see if there's enough space...
@Nubberr @Jinder745 @SharpPencil @maxomillion547 @JJent @Kwong050 @Afritay @Asunsao

c12095

Holy Shit!
If you're feeling cramped in the West-side plots or feel like upgrading to a swanky pit-side plot* now's the time! Both should be nearing completion over the next few day and are given out on a first-come-first server basis (Only one plot per citizen please).
*pit-side plots cost an extra 30c per week on top of your normal tax (still easily obtainable from voting every day). For your money you get a plot with a beautiful view of Lorien's 'bottomless' pit as well as almost twice as much space as a normal plot!
Plot requirements:
-Walls ceiling and floor are editable (some plots are adjacent to lava falls so be careful)
-No obsidian
*I may be able to rig up piston doors to plots. I'll have to look into it to see if there's enough space...
@Nubberr @Jinder745 @SharpPencil @maxomillion547 @JJent
@Kwong050 @Afritay

Hehe "swanky"

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7

Plot requirements:
-No obsidian
@Nubberr @Jinder745 @SharpPencil @maxomillion547 @JJent @Kwong050 @Afritay @Asunsao

WTF NO OBSIDIAN :( ahhhhh shit i had an idea for the look to damn ..... hmm looks like a nether theme then grrr oh well i understand why though for the peeps that leave if they do and leave a mess of obsidian behind take a minute to rid of lol its ok

agentjwall

Godly
Town Announcement
Angyles of the Lorien town council is now the town's Lead proctor! All applications to join the town will be reviewed by her.

*cue fireworks and cheers of joy*

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Just to clear the air ChrisTheEpic was never in your town, his first login (that i saw) he came to Erebos and join our town and was on our town list. I even welcomed him on the Erebos Thread.

Suggestion: dont add people to your region until they come to your town.