• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Just to clear the air ChrisTheEpic was never in your town, his first login (that i saw) he came to Erebos and join our town and was on our town list. I even welcomed him on the Erebos Thread.

Suggestion: dont add people to your region until they come to your town.

He did put in an application though. That shows he had "intent" to join.

Sure more research should have been done to see if he was on other lists, but he did put in an application.

And in fact you posted about it when he was accepted, so you knew he was accepted here, but never left your town. Still malicious in my opinion. =P But hell what do I know lol

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Second wave of plots are coming in soon
If you're feeling cramped in the West-side plots or feel like upgrading to a swanky pit-side plot* now's the time! Both should be nearing completion over the next few day and are given out on a first-come-first server basis (Only one plot per citizen please).
*pit-side plots cost an extra 30c per week on top of your normal tax (still easily obtainable from voting every day). For your money you get a plot with a beautiful view of Lorien's 'bottomless' pit as well as almost twice as much space as a normal plot!

Plot requirements:
-Walls ceiling and floor are editable (some plots are adjacent to lava falls so be careful)
-You CANNOT increase the size of your plot in any way
-No obsidian
-Make it look nice* (and that means no dirt doors everyone!)
*I may be able to rig up piston doors to plots. I'll have to look into it to see if there's enough space...
@Nubberr @Jinder745 @SharpPencil @maxomillion547 @JJent @Kwong050 @Afritay @Asunsao

I saw editable and thought it said edible

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Just to clear the air ChrisTheEpic was never in your town, his first login (that i saw) he came to Erebos and join our town and was on our town list. I even welcomed him on the Erebos Thread.

Suggestion: dont add people to your region until they come to your town.

When someone has a plot in two towns and has filled an app and accepted for two towns that individual knows what hes doing so yes he was apart of our town back track our thread and match it with ours and the dates and yes he did have malicious intent knowing all of this on his part dont get me wrong greek i may hav had problems with erebos per sei but you as an individual i have grown to like and have respect for so i hope he works out for you all and i wish you all the best buddy

Angyles i do this quiet frequently checking forums all the time alread so i can be your assistant if you need help with any of it as ive already been doing it big sis

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Devoshade Just defending a good friend of mine, I will talk with him, because it doesn't sound like something he'd do... I know he filled out an app, cuz I commented on it, I had no idea he had actually gone to the town previously and built a plot. Miscommunication on my part.

Also, you have problems with Erebos? Lol I don't think we've ever run into you when attempting to raid Lorien.

He did put in an application though. That shows he had "intent" to join.

Sure more research should have been done to see if he was on other lists, but he did put in an application.

And in fact you posted about it when he was accepted, so you knew he was accepted here, but never left your town. Still malicious in my opinion. =P But hell what do I know lol

Angy...that profile pic doesnt help your case...we (just krypto) all know that women are only used for sex and food...