• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

ahern14

Gold
IGN: ahern14
Primary Class|Level: Rogue|1
Profession|Level: Crafter|1
How long have you been on HC?: Few Hours
How often do you play on HC?: Will be on pretty much everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do and i can use it with a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: none
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Love the sound of the name, seems like a good legitimate town.
Keyword(s): WallTime

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Application|
Note: Literacy = bonus points
Note 2: Use of TeamSpeak3 (with or without a mic) is preferred.
IGN:deathwing7488
Primary Class|Level:warrior level 1
Profession|Level: none
How long have you been on HC?:started today
How often do you play on HC?: Most likely throughout the next year
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No but i can get it!
What towns, if any, have you been in?:none
Do you agree to the rules?: I agree to the rules
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: My friend TJ97Domination is in your town
Keyword(s):Walltime

Referrals:TJ97Domination

Accepted! Get with xcsvfrc, WarmachineXP, or myself in game to get set up
IGN: ahern14
Primary Class|Level: Rogue|1
Profession|Level: Crafter|1
How long have you been on HC?: Few Hours
How often do you play on HC?: Will be on pretty much everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do and i can use it with a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: none
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Love the sound of the name, seems like a good legitimate town.
Keyword(s): WallTime
Accepted! Get with xcsvfrc, WarmachineXP, or myself in game to get set up

HA! Gayyyy!

Please do not post here unless you plan to join or are a current member. Thanks.
Angyles, mind clearing up the last two posts :)?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
tumblr_m8007jgZxs1rr23bv.gif

Next time someone promotes another to manager, please send me the memo! :O

IGN: ToasterWafflez
Primary Class|Level: Rogue/7
Profession|Level: Crafter/10
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a week
How often do you play on HC?: Every day for over a hour.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have a TS, and a working mic, but there will be numerous times where I will be unable to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: NONE.
Do you agree to the rules?:Yes.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: There are several reasons. The first one is that I just got whitelisted and that I need a place to live of course! Another reason is that I've heard this town is really nice and well-built. And lastly, there are cheaper taxes which fit my needs considering I'm just starting my adventure in HeroCraft!
Keyword(s):Oooak!
Referrals:None.

Euyrie

TNT
IGN: ToasterWafflez
Primary Class|Level: Rogue/7
Profession|Level: Crafter/10
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a week
How often do you play on HC?: Every day for over a hour.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have a TS, and a working mic, but there will be numerous times where I will be unable to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: NONE.
Do you agree to the rules?:Yes.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: There are several reasons. The first one is that I just got whitelisted and that I need a place to live of course! Another reason is that I've heard this town is really nice and well-built. And lastly, there are cheaper taxes which fit my needs considering I'm just starting my adventure in HeroCraft!
Referrals:None.

Accepted! Get with me, llamasx3, or WarmachineXP in game to get set up!

IGN:KiltedDemon31
Primary Class|Level:Mystic/27
Profession|Level:Crafter/20 Note: Taking needs from a town to spec.
How long have you been on HC?:bit over a year now.
How often do you play on HC?:I have another vaca coming up soon but when I was active around 6-8 hrs a day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:Yes I have a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?:Wisteria and one before that cant for the life of me remember the name.
Do you agree to the rules?:Yes, I do
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I applied because llamasx3 told me to indirectly.
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I participate in many extra curricular ativities such as choir, Show choir, Drama, Track, and Boy Scouts.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
How often do you play on HC?:I have another vaca coming up soon but when I was active around 6-8 hrs a day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:Yes I have a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?:Wisteria and one before that cant for the life of me remember the name.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I applied because llamasx3 told me to indirectly.
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I participate in many extra curricular ativities such as choir, Show choir, Drama, Track, and Boy Scouts.
Accepted!
Get with me/WarmachineXP/Euyrie in game to get set up

Euyrie

TNT

Accepted! Get with me, llamasx3, or WarmachineXP in game to get set up![DOUBLEPOST=1371954421][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol llamas. Look at us. Accepting him at the same time.

Fiercehart

Dirt
IGN: Fiercehart
Primary Class|Level: Warrior|4 going for Samurai
Profession|Level: Crafter|5 going for Miner or Smith
How long have you been on HC?: Only since yesterday
How often do you play on HC?: Since I got white-listed, I plan on being on quite a bit
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No, but I can install. With a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: To be honest, being new and all, I'm looking for a safe place to call home. My invo is packed and I've run into trouble one too many times in the wild. This place seems to be thriving, I'd love to be a part of it!
Keyword(s): Oooak!
Referrals: Heard about this place from Kyren_

I love to craft appealing homes, or waste away the hours in a mine shaft, if accepted I'd try to show my worth :)
Been looking for a server like this for ages, I'm happy enough to stay here now, and I'd be happy to call this place home!

Also I should mention: Being new, I don't have many coins at all, though I have voted today. Seeing as how tomorrow is sunday, I can pay what I have in taxes. If it isn't enough, then I'll find gold to mine, sell, and fork over asap :p

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Fiercehart
Primary Class|Level: Warrior|4 going for Samurai
Profession|Level: Crafter|5 going for Miner or Smith
How long have you been on HC?: Only since yesterday
How often do you play on HC?: Since I got white-listed, I plan on being on quite a bit
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No, but I can install. With a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: To be honest, being new and all, I'm looking for a safe place to call home. My invo is packed and I've run into trouble one too many times in the wild. This place seems to be thriving, I'd love to be a part of it!
Referrals: Heard about this place from Kyren_

I love to craft appealing homes, or waste away the hours in a mine shaft, if accepted I'd try to show my worth :)
Been looking for a server like this for ages, I'm happy enough to stay here now, and I'd be happy to call this place home!

Also I should mention: Being new, I don't have many coins at all, though I have voted today. Seeing as how tomorrow is sunday, I can pay what I have in taxes. If it isn't enough, then I'll find gold to mine, sell, and fork over asap :p

Accepted! I like the effort you put into your app, shows you are very interested in joining :) Btw don't worry about tax till next week, first ones always free, cause we understand people can be new and not have money to pay taxes :p

IGN: Megakiller_19
Primary Class|Level:warrior 2
Profession|Level: crafter 2
How long have you been on HC?:a week
How often do you play on HC?: everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: no
Do you agree to the rules?:yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:its kool and I like it
Referrals:none

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Megakiller_19
Primary Class|Level:warrior 2
Profession|Level: crafter 2
How long have you been on HC?:a week
How often do you play on HC?: everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: no
Do you agree to the rules?:yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:its kool and I like it
Referrals:none
Edit: Denied

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
uogHiHK.png
Click! --> <-- Click!
cP1X2KW.png
A lot of people missed taxes this week! Please be sure to pay your taxes or you will be kicked!
People being kicked this week:​
This weeks tax log: http://i.imgur.com/7qApbKj.png
PkIfaqM.png
  • Updated what Wyntervale needs for capital upgrade in the news room.
  • The melon apartments are now opened! They are free to claim, just place a sign with your IGN on it. The melon apartments have more space than the keep apartments so thats a bonus!
    H3xyLoO.png
8HbsPXF.png
  • Build the town walls
  • Flatten the land outside of Wyntervale's walls to make building the walls easier.
  • Help Oakenshire collect materials for town upgrade. Donation chest will be located in the news room on the right hand wall. Here is the list of what they need:
      • 12,351 coins
      • 200 Mossy Stone Brick
      • 16,000 Oak Logs
      • 1,400 Cooked Fish
      • 171 Diamond Blocks
      • 25 end stone
RaekinTheBored and Licksterboy will collect materials in the donation chests when they
visit the town
  • Materials needed for walls:
    • Gravel
    • Cobblestone
    • Stone
    • Birch logs/planks
    • Spruce logs/planks
    • Optional <For building fences, trapdoors, etc>: Oak logs/planks
    • Stone bricks
    • Stone brick stairs
    • Stone slabs
    • Snow blocks
    • Lapiz blocks
    • Lapiz
    Please work hard to gather these materials, townies!:D You can deposit items for the wall in the Chest Room #2 and #3. It is located where the free chests are located in Chest Room #1.
    eRGdXAr.jpg
BVmTn1A.png
Fiercehart - Looking through chests that are not his​
Fiercehart - Going in rooms that do not belong to him without permission​

Alicia182

Dirt
IGN: Alicia182
Primary Class|Level: level 3 healer
Profession|Level: level 1 crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on Herocraft for one day
How often do you play on HC?: I plan to play most days of the week for a few hours each time I get on.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: not yet, but I have Skype. :)
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not been in any towns.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I do. :)
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: To have a safe place to level up, to have a community to be a part of, and to be in the same town as my Thorten.
Referrals: Thorten