• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Contact myself or 0xNaomi in game for an invite! Welcome and we look forward to helping you!

Hi, thank you so much for accepting me, but would it be ok if I rescind my application? I apologize for the trouble, and I hope this will not put me on bad terms with you or any other members of the town.

Thank you again!

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: bingy1218
Primary Class|Level: Disciple/50
Profession|Level: Farmer/12 (Possibly changing this unless needed)
How long have you been on HC?: 2 years now
How often do you play on HC?: Looking to play more ^^
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Got TS and Mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Malkier this map I believe
Do you agree to the rules?: Indeed
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Looking for a town that is on land and not blocked up to high hell plus somewhere i can live
Keyword(s):Oooak!
Referrals: None

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: bingy1218
Primary Class|Level: Disciple/50
Profession|Level: Farmer/12 (Possibly changing this unless needed)
How long have you been on HC?: 2 years now
How often do you play on HC?: Looking to play more ^^
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Got TS and Mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Malkier this map I believe
Do you agree to the rules?: Indeed
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Looking for a town that is on land and not blocked up to high hell plus somewhere i can live
Keyword(s):Oooak!
Referrals: None

Accepted! Contact an officer ingame for an invite!

mittens321

Iron
I'm an considering to join based on the size of the town and the location. Is it close to the spawn.[DOUBLEPOST=1372782705,1372781708][/DOUBLEPOST]Nvm, u don't have to answer this question

mittens321

Iron
IGN:mittens321
Primary class/Level: pyromancer lvl 61
Profession/Level: engineer lvl 8
How long have you been on HC: about 1 year I think
How often do you play HC: I just started playing since about 6 months ago and I'm lookin for a new town
Do you have teamspeak3? Are you able to use it with/without a mic?: I have teamspeak and I can both with and without a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: oakenshire, paragon
Do you agree with the rules?:Yes
What are your reasons for applying to wyntervale?: I've been looking for a town and I havent played since 6 months ago and I love to pvp.
Keyword(s): Pvp and oaaaaaaak
Referrals:None
Sorry about the message above. Ignor it.

mittens321

Iron
Even tho it says right in your box: Member since Jun 16, 2012, if you posted this 1 year later this would be correct^.^
I'm sorry about that, I just forgot and my brother drew just told me to go edit it because he looked at my post. I'm on a trip with my brother and others in California using my phone to type at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1372907289,1372897859][/DOUBLEPOST]Can u accept me? I did well in oakenshire until u didn't accept me because I got temp ban.I'm sorry about that mistake, I didn't see the box profile while doing the application.I also want to join because my brother is in a town that is allies with wyntervale.I've been mostly practicing my pvp skills in the arena while trying to get in a good town so ill be better than before and my brother has also been helping me on my pvp skills with pyromancer. Pls let warmachine make the decision of accepting me or not. Thank you.

nivla2525

Wood
can someone tell me the command to pay taxes? i might not be able to pay because im grounded but i'll pay as soon i get the chance to get on in full

Xazhi

Dirt
IGN: Xazhi
Primary Class|Level: Healer, 12
Profession|Level: Crafter, 6
How long have you been on HC?: A few days
How often do you play on HC?: Every day since joining.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Looking for a Good city (alignment-wise) to settle up in once I level to Cleric. Also some In-Character reasons.
Keyword(s): Oooak!
Referrals: N/A