• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Alicia182
Primary Class|Level: level 3 healer
Profession|Level: level 1 crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on Herocraft for one day
How often do you play on HC?: I plan to play most days of the week for a few hours each time I get on.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: not yet, but I have Skype. :)
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not been in any towns.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I do. :)
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: To have a safe place to level up, to have a community to be a part of, and to be in the same town as my Thorten.
Keyword(s): Oooak!
Referrals: Thorten
Accepted. Get with me/Euyrie/WarmachineXP in game to get set up.

Cameron1219

Stone
I want to build a skyscraper next to the melon tower (I'm buying the land of course) about how much taller than the melon tower can I go? Like a floor or two higher?

Pulpgod

Gold
IGN: Pulpgod
Primary Class|Level:Ranger 36
Profession|Level:Alchemist 35
How long have you been on HC?: 1 Month
How often do you play on HC?:5-6 days a week
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: yes and with mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: WV : P
Do you agree to the rules?:yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: iwant to get back in so i can play with my buddies
Keyword(s) ooak!
Referrals:Jarret, Lauren
(sorry i was having a bad week, didn't mean to be a dick)

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Pulpgod
Primary Class|Level:Ranger 36
Profession|Level:Alchemist 35
How long have you been on HC?: 1 Month
How often do you play on HC?:5-6 days a week
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: yes and with mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: WV : P
Do you agree to the rules?:yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: iwant to get back in so i can play with my buddies
Keyword(s) ooak!
Referrals:Jarret, Lauren
(sorry i was having a bad week, didn't mean to be a dick)

If you ever get unbanned I won't have much trouble re-inviting you, as for your stuff llamasx3 what happened to it all?

Pulpgod

Gold
If you ever get unbanned I won't have much trouble re-inviting you, as for your stuff llamasx3 what happened to it all?

thanks and idk lauren and jarret are talking to me and they say she let people take stuff from my house in the town, also they say she is tearing it down ; /???? and she knows im coming back too so i think this is just plain stupid and she is butthurt about this

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
thanks and idk lauren and jarret are talking to me and they say she let people take stuff from my house in the town, also they say she is tearing it down ; /???? and she knows im coming back too so i think this is just plain stupid and she is butthurt about this
Pulpgod - I am not upset with you. I let Halfspoon take slimes, cauldron, and netherwarts. He stole some items but we recovered them and the items I let him take are easily replaceable. When are you getting unbanned?

Pulpgod

Gold
Pulpgod - I am not upset with you. I let Halfspoon take slimes, cauldron, and netherwarts. He stole some items but we recovered them and the items I let him take are easily replaceable. When are you getting unbanned?

unban is pending and what about my house can you rebuild it if your not mad?

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
I did not remove it. I shortened it since WarmachineXP is adding a new rule, "Houses cannot be higher than the keep".
So the fact that you did indeed steal stuff from pulp even though they are replaceable is stuff against the rules. You get mad at spoon when he uses 1 usage of a pick and replaces it to get an item you said he could have. What gives you the right to say where his stuff goes. It would be alright if the council convened to say what to do with his stuff and agreed to shorten his house while he is gone but you did no such thing. You broke the rules that you are trying to implement. I believe that the infraction should be given to spoon but why not you as well? you did indeed steal stuff that did not belong to you without the consent of higher council. You start yelling and interrogating spoon for 3 awkward potions which are extremely replaceable. sound familiar? You did everything your getting mad at spoon for doing and it is not just.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
So the fact that you did indeed steal stuff from pulp even though they are replaceable is stuff against the rules. You get mad at spoon when he uses 1 usage of a pick and replaces it to get an item you said he could have. What gives you the right to say where his stuff goes. It would be alright if the council convened to say what to do with his stuff and agreed to shorten his house while he is gone but you did no such thing. You broke the rules that you are trying to implement. I believe that the infraction should be given to spoon but why not you as well? you did indeed steal stuff that did not belong to you without the consent of higher council. You start yelling and interrogating spoon for 3 awkward potions which are extremely replaceable. sound familiar? You did everything your getting mad at spoon for doing and it is not just.

Pulp is not in the town. All member's items who are kicked from the town are the council's, unless the items are located in the melon apartment. If they are in the melon apartment then they are Jarrett's items. Also I am the higher council. If you would like to discuss this further please PM me. Do not clutter this thread with nonsense.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
The fact is you did in fact know that pulp was returning and you should have talked with war before you did anything. I am using this thread for all to see and would not define this as nonsense at all.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
The fact is you did in fact know that pulp was returning and you should have talked with war before you did anything. I am using this thread for all to see and would not define this as nonsense at all.

I did not expect pulp to return, as Lauren did not speak to me at that time Spoon asked for alch items. Derek has more important things to worry about then slimes in a ex-citizen's chest and he has also supported me throughout all of the decisions I have made with the Spoon/pulp situations. I am SiC for a reason, Brute.
Warmachinexp - I suggest cleaning up the thread :)