• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

IGN: SheepCrys
Primary Class|Level: Disciple, level 12
Profession|Level: Want to be Alchemist, right now 17 crafter.
How long have you been on HC?: 1 week in greylist.
How often do you play on HC?: Everyday, 2 hour or more if possible.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I don't have team speak, and I can't use it (if I do, my mom think I gone crazy talking to a "computer", pfft)
What towns, if any, have you been in?: In a survival server I been in a town call "Shrinetown", together with the leader and some friend we made it past the biggest town at that time, I contributed with gold and building community building. Too bad now it becamed a normal "faction, survival, pvp" server so I got bored and quit.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes, I obey every rule if possible (unless forgot).
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I need help getting around and I want to join a warm community that welcomes new player.
Keyword(s): Oooak!
Referrals: WarMachineXP
In Conclusion I would like to thank you for giving me a chance to apply, it would be an honor, to be in your town :)
-SheepCrys

you have money your accepted

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: SheepCrys
Primary Class|Level: Disciple, level 12
Profession|Level: Want to be Alchemist, right now 17 crafter.
How long have you been on HC?: 1 week in greylist.
How often do you play on HC?: Everyday, 2 hour or more if possible.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I don't have team speak, and I can't use it (if I do, my mom think I gone crazy talking to a "computer", pfft)
What towns, if any, have you been in?: In a survival server I been in a town call "Shrinetown", together with the leader and some friend we made it past the biggest town at that time, I contributed with gold and building community building. Too bad now it becamed a normal "faction, survival, pvp" server so I got bored and quit.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes, I obey every rule if possible (unless forgot).
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I need help getting around and I want to join a warm community that welcomes new player.
Referrals: WarMachineXP
In Conclusion I would like to thank you for giving me a chance to apply, it would be an honor, to be in your town :)
-SheepCrys

Denied for young age. Sorry. :(

Euyrie

TNT
For players looking to apply, please be advised that only WarmachineXP, llamasx3, and myself can approve your application. Unless you have been notified by one of us three, please be patient while your application is reviewed.

Lakewolf

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Lakewolf
Primary Class|Level: 1 Caster (Just came back to HeroCraft)
Profession|Level: 1 Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Over a year
How often do you play on HC?: Just started roughly a little everyday (excluding a upcoming vacation)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Do not have teamspeak I am willing to get it if necessary as I do have a mic.

What towns, if any, have you been in?: None since the map change
Do you agree to the rules?: Definitely
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Friends (Xoi and others) and a recent wish to play in the realm of HeroCraft that can best be quenched within this wonderful town.
Referrals: Xoi and anyone who has had a refferal from him

Euyrie

TNT
IGN: Lakewolf
Primary Class|Level: 1 Caster (Just came back to HeroCraft)
Profession|Level: 1 Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Over a year
How often do you play on HC?: Just started roughly a little everyday (excluding a upcoming vacation)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Do not have teamspeak I am willing to get it if necessary as I do have a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None since the map change
Do you agree to the rules?: Definitely
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Friends (Xoi and others) and a recent wish to play in the realm of HeroCraft that can best be quenched within this wonderful town.
Referrals: Xoi and anyone who has had a refferal from him

Accepted! Get with me, WarmachineXP, or llamasx3 in game to get set up! (Hi Lake!! :D)

joeyyy

Stone
IGN: joeyyy
Primary Class|Level: Beguiler|45 (Might go healer someday)
Profession|Level: Farmer|24
How long have you been on HC?: Approximately three weeks now.
How often do you play on HC?: You can be sure I will be online everyday, some days longer than others.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, I do have teamspeak, although I always seem to have microphone difficulties. So it can go either way with the microphone situation.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Altum
Do you agree with the rules?: Yes I agree with the rules.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I had joined the server not too long ago and I was fairly new to the environment of HC, and had no idea of the complexity of it until recently. Wyntervale has always appealed to me however, because of it's location and the fact that it is mostly above ground. I have met some of the players and I believe that I would get along well with them.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: As a very committed Minecraftian, I find myself devoted to the town I join. I have run many towns on other servers and understand the complexity of the business, and I am a complete team player and I really do care for the well-being of everyone.
Keyword: Oooak!
Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application: I am a college student with off and on jobs and when I have free time this is where I am. I am very friendly and honestly want to make friends, and when it comes down to it I just want to have a good time with people I like. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. :)

Euyrie

TNT
IGN: joeyyy
Primary Class|Level: Beguiler|45 (Might go healer someday)
Profession|Level: Farmer|24
How long have you been on HC?: Approximately three weeks now.
How often do you play on HC?: You can be sure I will be online everyday, some days longer than others.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, I do have teamspeak, although I always seem to have microphone difficulties. So it can go either way with the microphone situation.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Altum
Do you agree with the rules?: Yes I agree with the rules.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I had joined the server not too long ago and I was fairly new to the environment of HC, and had no idea of the complexity of it until recently. Wyntervale has always appealed to me however, because of it's location and the fact that it is mostly above ground. I have met some of the players and I believe that I would get along well with them.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: As a very committed Minecraftian, I find myself devoted to the town I join. I have run many towns on other servers and understand the complexity of the business, and I am a complete team player and I really do care for the well-being of everyone.
Keyword: Oooak!
Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application: I am a college student with off and on jobs and when I have free time this is where I am. I am very friendly and honestly want to make friends, and when it comes down to it I just want to have a good time with people I like. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. :)

Accepted! Very sold application. We're delighted to have you as part of the town. Get with me, WarmachineXP, or llamasx3 in game to get set up!

And please note, we aren't exactly friendly with Altum. Please be patient with us if we seem a little wary of you at first. : P

IGN:Csantarpia1
Primary Class|Level: warrior/10
Profession|Level: crafter/10
How long have you been on HC?: 3 months
How often do you play on HC?: alll week long
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: no
What towns, if any, have you been in?: bastion
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: i was reading and i think that you are the best
Keyword(s):Oooak
Referrals: none

Euyrie

TNT
IGN:Csantarpia1
Primary Class|Level: warrior/10
Profession|Level: crafter/10
How long have you been on HC?: 3 months
How often do you play on HC?: alll week long
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: no
What towns, if any, have you been in?: bastion
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: i was reading and i think that you are the best
Keyword(s):Oooak
Referrals: none

Denied. If you wish to join this town, please submit a better application. Show us you want it.

IGN: hamsterboy3
Primary Class|Level: warrior 1-2
Profession|Level: crafter 1
How long have you been on HC?: I played like a year or two ago but had to stop because of irl stuff.
How often do you play on HC?: don't know yet i'll try to get on tues. I alternate between the weekend and thursday for mc.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I had it but lost it. I have skype but i'll get teamspeak if it is neccessary.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: D101, I was in Lorien for awhile before i quit. (can't do much if underleveled)
Do you agree to the rules?:yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:I need some where safe to join and stuff
Keyword(s):Oooak!
Referrals: anyone from a year ago in D101 who might be in your town.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
How long have you been on HC?: I played like a year or two ago but had to stop because of irl stuff.
How often do you play on HC?: don't know yet i'll try to get on tues. I alternate between the weekend and thursday for mc.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I had it but lost it. I have skype but i'll get teamspeak if it is neccessary.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: D101, I was in Lorien for awhile before i quit. (can't do much if underleveled)
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:I need some where safe to join and stuff

HAMSTERBOY! :D

Hello, fellow D101 member.. :D

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
A
Accepted. Get with me, Euyrie, or WarmachineXP in game to get set up

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6

D101 for life

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: wailingrl
Primary Class|Level: Caster, 19 (planning on spec Beguiler)
Profession|Level: Crafter, 13 (planning on spec Mason)
How long have you been on HC?: Less than a week
How often do you play on HC?: every 1-2 days
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I don't have it, but I can get it. I do have a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I have been trying to eke it out on my own in the wilderness, but I think I'm going to go crazy because I keep getting killed by other higher level people and having hours of mined valuables stolen in a matter of moments. But that aside, one of the reasons I am playing on a multiplayer server is so that I can have fun with other people, and I think that joining a town is a great way to do that. I'm a decent builder, and I'm generally nice and helpful when I can be. I'd be happy to help defend the town and participate in building projects when help is wanted.
Referrals: None

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: wailingrl
Primary Class|Level: Caster, 19 (planning on spec Beguiler)
Profession|Level: Crafter, 13 (planning on spec Mason)
How long have you been on HC?: Less than a week
How often do you play on HC?: every 1-2 days
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I don't have it, but I can get it. I do have a mic
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I have been trying to eke it out on my own in the wilderness, but I think I'm going to go crazy because I keep getting killed by other higher level people and having hours of mined valuables stolen in a matter of moments. But that aside, one of the reasons I am playing on a multiplayer server is so that I can have fun with other people, and I think that joining a town is a great way to do that. I'm a decent builder, and I'm generally nice and helpful when I can be. I'd be happy to help defend the town and participate in building projects when help is wanted.
Referrals: None

Accepted! Contact myself or 0xNaomi in game for an invite! Welcome and we look forward to helping you!

Zachdeath13

Glowing Redstone
IGN: zachdeath13
Primary Class|Level: Ninja level 12
Profession|Level: Crafter level 18
How long have you been on HC?: A month or two
How often do you play on HC?: Pretty often, 5 times a week
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, with a mic
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Cause I am without a town and your mayor is a boss
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Because I'm a ninja and a very trustworthy gentleman
Referrals: Warmachinexp, Vexxer115
Keyword: Piggy
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- waka waka

HERE YOU GO RAVENN, ONLY TOOK 20 MINS