• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Donnymeyer
Primary Class|Level:Caster,1 (just switched)
Profession|Level: crafter 10
How long have you been on HC?:2 years
How often do you play on HC?:just decided to come back... used to play hours at a time
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:yes, can use with/without a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?:skyforge,belegost,
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: looks like a nice town, nice community and, according to one of the posts above, your are technologically advanced to the extent where you have developed working toasters in minecraft.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: with my new computer, i am now able to pvp without minceraft crashing and being killed as a PvP logger! also, I'm helpful wit projects around town and tend to get along with most new people i meet.
Referrals: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads
Keyword:Demons
Accepted! Get with me/WarmachineXP/JacobBurkey/Vexxer115 in game to get set up!

IGN: Yenyang4
Primary Class|Level: Healer
Profession|Level: Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: two days...
How often do you play on HC?: Every day! (for two days..)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do indeed have teamspeak, and I do have a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: N/A
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'm looking for a place to begin my adventures on the Herocraft server, being a part of your town, insures that I'll always something to work towards helping/advancing
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm a mature member, with multiple years experiences in minecraft, I also consider myself a talented builder, and writer.
Referrals: N/A
Keyword: Demons
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-

Even though you're new I'll give you a shot! Accepted! Get with me/WarmachineXP/JacobBurkey/Vexxer115 in game to get set up!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I'll be the source of all laughs!

Jester-unicycle.jpg

This is not me.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
The town is doing fine! Amazing even! We can afford I understand Majoras' problem, he isn't much of a player but he's still a good guy who can keep me informed and he's been playing forever. Also to anyone wanting to apply go ahead :)

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
The town is doing fine! Amazing even! We can afford I understand Majoras' problem, he isn't much of a player but he's still a good guy who can keep me informed and he's been playing forever. Also to anyone wanting to apply go ahead :)
DON'T ENCOURAGE THEM NOT TO PAY TAXES
Bad wording, you should have said "The town is dying! Everyone needs to pay taxes!"

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
screenies from yesterday pl0x

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Welp, a wild kainzo appeared in town and I has proof.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
People of Wyntervale! We are in dire need of Oak logs in order to upgrade our town to city. So, in order to help motivate you to gather the necessary logs for the upgrade, I would like to propose a competition of sorts.

It's pretty basic. All you have to do is gather as many logs as possible and turn them in. The competition ends when we have enough logs to upgrade to city. We'll keep track of how many logs you donate, so you can donate as much as you can either all at once or in batches. Please make sure Rizyq, Vexxer115, llamasx3, JacobBurkey or record the donation down or post a screenshot in the thread here showing your donation. The top five donors will receive money in return for their services.

First Place: 1,000c
Second Place: 850c
Third Place: 700c
Fourth Place: 500c
Fifth Place: 350c