• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Right forum this time, ha ha! xD

a.jpg

This should be our anthem! :D

[DOUBLEPOST=1366751912,1366748695][/DOUBLEPOST]In other news:

20130423221438.png

Smooch smooch

HazBreav

Wood
we were raided by ellron23. He came out and raped me. I believe he is part of tree creepers. We need those walls.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Ellron is a part of umbra. Yes, people are going to raid us, but there's no way to stop that. walls wonts really help that much either.

IGN: Piercethesilence
Primary Class|Level: Caster 8
Profession|Level: Crafter 9
How long have you been on HC?: Not to long. About a week
How often do you play on HC?:All the time :)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes and yes
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I was referred here thought it was a good town
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I am very nice and i work well with others i think i would be a great addition to the town :)
Referrals: None -I forgot his name-
Keyword: Demons
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-
I am often very nice. i'm also quiet

Dryftus

Wood
IGN: Dryftus

Primary Class|Level: Rogue; Lvl 5

Profession|Level: Crafter; Lvl 1

How long have you been on HC?: About a month, but only just now considered actually playing on it seriously.

How often do you play on HC?: As stated above, I only just rediscovered interest in the server, but I would like to join a town.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:I do have TeamSpeak, as well as a high quality mic.

What towns, if any, have you been in?: I used to be part of Newerth.

What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Wyntervale is a badass name for one, the community seems pretty cool, and I want to join a good alignment city.

Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I am very mature(But that doesn't mean without humor), am a rather good builder, and I like to think on myself as a nice person.

Referrals:

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
Majoras will only approve of the allience once the Wyntervale Television Network has been wired all around Threshold. All we ask for you is your mind and free will. We'll take care of that.

Thank you.

tumblr_m8582nac7y1r0k830o1_500.gif

Don't be scared. We're here to help.

YES! i am sick and tired of this horrible umbra dish network! It has so few channels and doesn't work during storms. I would love to have Direct WynTVale at Threshold that would be sick. The last time I had a good TV was in a man-cave I built with Tom_Dearinger JeremyXin and PHONEBOOTHE in DragonGuarde hidden at the bottom one of the Rlyeh towers. The TV was pretty big but tiny compared to that monster. It had okay signal but just okay. WynTVale would be a huge upgrade from the fuzzy bird turd umbra dish network we have.

IGN: BrunoTheMiner
Primary Class|Level: Warrior/ 3
Profession|Level: Crafter/ 1
How long have you been on HC?: I used to play a long time ago but I just joined and today is sorta like my first day on.
How often do you play on HC?: I will be playing for a few hours every day.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'm looking for a place to have fun, be safe, and make new friends in.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I am a decent PvPer and I enjoy ambitious community projects such as building a city.
Referrals: I forgot his name but he was in re chat

purenrgiii

Iron
IGN:purenrgiii
Primary Class|Level:ninja 1
Profession|Level:none. waiting.
How long have you been on HC?:2010
How often do you play on HC?:just re joined. so yet to be seen.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:yes with mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?:shiroku 2 maps ago and communist collective last map(high council)
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:from what i'v read your moving in a positive direction.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: i'm oldschool baby. and i kinda know what i'm doing. ;)
Referrals:kam477
Keyword: picklebarrel cumqwat.

UnknownAK

Stone
you know MajorasMask just doing an interdimensional space warp into the image, nothing out of the ordinary here

IGN: BrunoTheMiner
Primary Class|Level: Warrior/ 3
Profession|Level: Crafter/ 1
How long have you been on HC?: I used to play a long time ago but I just joined and today is sorta like my first day on.
How often do you play on HC?: I will be playing for a few hours every day.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'm looking for a place to have fun, be safe, and make new friends in.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I am a decent PvPer and I enjoy ambitious community projects such as building a city.
Referrals: I forgot his name but he was in re chat

Accepted, get with either me, @Warmachinexp, @Rizyq, or JacobBurkey in-game to be invited.

IGN:purenrgiii
Primary Class|Level:ninja 1
Profession|Level:none. waiting.
How long have you been on HC?:2010
How often do you play on HC?:just re joined. so yet to be seen.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:yes with mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?:shiroku 2 maps ago and communist collective last map(high council)
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:from what i'v read your moving in a positive direction.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: i'm oldschool baby. and i kinda know what i'm doing. ;)
Referrals:kam477
Keyword: picklebarrel cumqwat.

Wrong Keyword