• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: kirinelf
Primary Class | Level: Dragoon | 20
Profession | Level: Farmer | 10
How long have you been on HC: Since 29th March, 2013.
How often do you play on HC?: Whenever there're few people on. Averages around an hour a day, although I try to at least vote and I'm usually on longer. Varies greatly depending on schoolwork and free time.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Just installed it. I have a mic, but I don't really use it much. Accent.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: The wilderness was my town.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'd like to be in a good-aligned town, and this is probably the best and most active one out there as of the moment. Any town that doesn't kill on sight (According to the policy under Diplomacy) is a bonus.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Eh. No idea. I don't have any good points and am terrible at Minecraft, so it's your call.
Referrals: Warmachinexp, Rizyq
Keyword: Demons

Pacifist, good samaritan, annoying, anime fan, martial artist, strongly opiniated.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: kirinelf
Primary Class | Level: Dragoon | 20
Profession | Level: Farmer | 10
How long have you been on HC: Since 29th March, 2013.
How often do you play on HC?: Whenever there're few people on. Averages around an hour a day, although I try to at least vote and I'm usually on longer. Varies greatly depending on schoolwork and free time.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Just installed it. I have a mic, but I don't really use it much. Accent.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: The wilderness was my town.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'd like to be in a good-aligned town, and this is probably the best and most active one out there as of the moment. Any town that doesn't kill on sight (According to the policy under Diplomacy) is a bonus.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Eh. No idea. I don't have any good points and am terrible at Minecraft, so it's your call.
Referrals: Warmachinexp, Rizyq

Pacifist, good samaritan, annoying, anime fan, martial artist, strongly opiniated.

Accepted! Get with me, WarmachineXP, Vexxer115, or JacobBurkey in-game~

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
I was already accepted into the town, but figured I'd make a post so it would be on the record that I joined today ^^
fQSrSqA.png

chickens<3
IGN: llamasx3
Class | Level: Mystic | 17
Profession | Level: Farmer | 23

JacobBurkey

Portal
Time to make me some nice chicken noodle soup! Dem chickens are su cute.:D
#ForeverAloneInTheBackground

Also, welcome to the town!

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Can we make taxes due on Saturday rather than Sunday?

Trying to get work harder on recording taxes, and this makes more sense since Sunday is the first day of a week... Plus is easier when trying to record them.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Can we make taxes due on Saturday rather than Sunday?

Trying to get work harder on recording taxes, and this makes more sense since Sunday is the first day of a week... Plus is easier when trying to record them.

Man, who really pays attention to taxes? It's been like a month and I have not paid taxes (I can't, literally). :p

Yenyang4

Dirt
IGN: Yenyang4
Primary Class|Level: Healer
Profession|Level: Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: two days...
How often do you play on HC?: Every day! (for two days..)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do indeed have teamspeak, and I do have a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: N/A
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'm looking for a place to begin my adventures on the Herocraft server, being a part of your town, insures that I'll always something to work towards helping/advancing
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm a mature member, with multiple years experiences in minecraft, I also consider myself a talented builder, and writer.
Referrals: N/A
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-