• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Application:
Name: M3thud
Class: Rogue
Past towns: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm good in raising economy and making shops.
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Probably Fighter primarily, but I usually do both and am good at both.
We cannot accept you due to your citizenship at Newerth.

eltake

Dirt
*Application:
*Name: eltake
*Class: Warrior
*Past towns: None
*What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im an experineced rpg player, but love the simplicity of minecraft, i have played in like 4 servers and in 3 of it i have been selected as Mod/Helper, *very mature* and friendly.
*How often can you be online every day?: around 4 hours or more sometimes depends on howmany job i have :)
*Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder a good one :)

*Application:
*Name: eltake
*Class: Warrior
*Past towns: None
*What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im an experineced rpg player, but love the simplicity of minecraft, i have played in like 4 servers and in 3 of it i have been selected as Mod/Helper, *very mature* and friendly.
*How often can you be online every day?: around 4 hours or more sometimes depends on howmany job i have :)
*Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder a good one :)
Accepted!

Jmanlee2

Gold
Application:
Name: Jmanlee2
Class: Rogue
Past towns: Shiroku
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I love to help other town members and I donate my things.

How often can you be online every day?: From 4pm +
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Im a mix of both. I mine to donate and I fight to protect.

omabena

Dirt
Application:
Name: omabena
Class: Warrior
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I love the RPG play and i like to help
How often can you be online every day?: 2-5 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Pirmari Builder :)

Application
Name: DiastoliConduit
Class: Dragoon level 26.
Past towns: I lived at Braavos, but then kicked me out for not being on for a week, but im back! :)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a great fighter, i do alot of pvping.
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours a day, maybe even more if you want me on.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am mainly a fighter, and a raider, so contact me if you are going to go attack someone, ill come along. :)

Ayohae

TNT
Application:
Name: omabena
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I love the RPG play and i like to help
How often can you be online every day?: 2-5 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Pirmari Builder :)

Accepted
Application
Name: DiastoliConduit
Class: Dragoon level 26.
Past towns: I lived at Braavos, but then kicked me out for not being on for a week, but im back! :)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a great fighter, i do alot of pvping.
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours a day, maybe even more if you want me on.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am mainly a fighter, and a raider, so contact me if you are going to go attack someone, ill come along. :)

Accepted

Get with a manager in-game to be invited

MtnLionosx

Wood
Application
Name:Mtlionosx
Class:Caster Lvl 8 Crafter Lvl 8
Past towns:N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?I'm good at helping wth projects and making building suggestions also I can help fight off raiders. Also not a waste of space.
How often can you be online every day?:1-4 hours day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:Mixture of the two though will tend to build more often.[DOUBLEPOST=1360526936][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry
Name: MtnLionosx
my bad X)

jaif14

Obsidian
Application
Name:Mtlionosx
Class:Caster Lvl 8 Crafter Lvl 8
Past towns:N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?I'm good at helping wth projects and making building suggestions also I can help fight off raiders. Also not a waste of space.
How often can you be online every day?:1-4 hours day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:Mixture of the two though will tend to build more often.[DOUBLEPOST=1360526936][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry
Name: MtnLionosx
my bad X)
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game!

Application:
Name: Anarchy_Gamer
Class: Rogue lvl 7 Crafter lvl 8
Past towns: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am willing to help out with nearly anything the town needs except for one thing which is that I am fairly terrible with redstone. I am a good miner and farmer. I often help out in every minecraft server. I am a good builder and very flexible with my building style.
How often can you be online every day?: Very often. I can be online everyday for up to 8 hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I have been known to do both in the past. I think I might be a better builder since I've been doing a lot more of that lately.

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: Anarchy_Gamer
Class: Rogue lvl 7 Crafter lvl 8
Past towns: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am willing to help out with nearly anything the town needs except for one thing which is that I am fairly terrible with redstone. I am a good miner and farmer. I often help out in every minecraft server. I am a good builder and very flexible with my building style.
How often can you be online every day?: Very often. I can be online everyday for up to 8 hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I have been known to do both in the past. I think I might be a better builder since I've been doing a lot more of that lately.
Accepted! I am in game and setting up a plot!

Rawr353

Stone
Application
Name: Rawr353
Class: Paladin lv9 Miner lv9
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
Well, i like to build cool stuff if you want, i'll fight when needed. I'm a generally helpful fellow. I'd be cool with sharing resources and whatnot. I'm cooperative and i've been talking to ya guys a bit so i think thats good?
How often can you be online everyday? uh... everyday? like an hour if i have to. 5ish otherwise.
Builder or fighter? Fighter, but building is cool.

jaif14

Obsidian
Application
Well, i like to build cool stuff if you want, i'll fight when needed. I'm a generally helpful fellow. I'd be cool with sharing resources and whatnot. I'm cooperative and i've been talking to ya guys a bit so i think thats good?
How often can you be online everyday? uh... everyday? like an hour if i have to. 5ish otherwise.
Application
Accepted! Get with someone in-game!

atlas911

Dirt
Hello, I would like to join this town.
I will also give my Application here:
IGN: atlas911
Why you want to join this town: A friend told me to and I wanted to join
What would you benefit for us: I would benefit Potions for upcoming Battles
What is your age: 12
What is your ambition: Architect or Lawyer

OCGlegit

Wood
Name :OCGlegit
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i am a decent builder i am a good fighter decent at pvp more of a pve myself i can help gather resources i spend alot of my time mining
How often can you be online every day?:weekdays i can be on 2 pm central time to about midnight and on weekend i am open all day to be on
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: both

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
Name: thomaslemarte
Class: Healer, going into Cleric
Past towns: Helios (Last map)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I keep algorithims in a binder for buildings to maximize input and output of resources. I am also very Educated on ways to farm resources quickly.
How often can you be online every day?: about 2 hours minimum. More on sat&sun day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder, though in cases, i will heal if asked and support others.