• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Skyforge
Tam Altus Quam Honos
The Floating City
Skyforge is the latest in a line of towns stretching back to the days of Kingdom map, when Darkforge was founded. After the fall of Castle, The Heroes of Edolas set about building themselves a mighty Kingdom, destined to dominate the map. They expanded, encompassing the towns of Skyforge, Fiore, Silverwyn, and Vault101 in the end. With the end of Sanctum came the end of the Kingdom of Edolas. When Zeal and Heroes were introduced, Herocraft long went without a Forge town, until Orangeangel stepped up to the task, eventually being replaced by the Great Diavolo1988, who built the Second Skyforge. At first an ally of Atlas, after the death of that town it joined the mighty Order of the Sun, comprised of the former Newerth Order and the Kingdom of the Rising Sun. It thrived until the end of the map, when the world died and DragonGarde began. Plans were in place for a Mighty Dragon Empire, but they never came to their full fruition. Lightforge, under the command of WoleverEntun and Diavolo1988, allied with Canterlot to form the Kingdom of Edolas. Born of Canterlot and Lightforge, Belegost was established as a way of tying the two towns together. After much thought, the KoE joined the Xandria Dominion, creating a fusion of the NEO, KRS, and KoE. Afer much strife and hardship, Canterlot left the Dominion, and life continued. Once the map ended, WoleverEntun made plans for a new town, better than the last, one to rival the glory of Skyforge, It was to be called: Skyforge. We are built much like the former Forge towns, and strive to have a beautiful town. We are a member of the mighty Order of the Star.
Rules:
Obey all server rules.
Respect your town members and others, up to and including our enemies.
Act in an honourable fashion, no spamming, trolling or idiocy.
Only kill Evil persons or aggressors, uphold our Good name.
Show proper loyalty to the Mayor, the Kingdom, and the King.
Do not mine within 100 blocks of the town
All gold must be sold to the Mayor per Kingdom rules (There is a shop set up in the town hall)
Kingdom:Mayor of
Newerth:Symbolite
Skyforge:WoleverEntun
Eclipse:NuclearCouch
Belegost:Haxnn
Allies:
Enemies:
Evil towns/peoples
Skyforge as a Good town is sworn to kill or hinder Evil towns, or Evil people. Evil people are those who kill the weak and innocent, or the Good. Therefore, single people may be Evil, without their town being Evil as well.
Our King is Xexorian, long may he reign!
Government: Skyforge is governed by the Mayor and his Council, appointed by the Mayor. They control day to day activities in town, as well as foreign affairs. The Mayor is Woleverentun. His council is Wildarm5, Roadkill909, Jaif14, Tom_Bombadil32. If you wish to join our council, please contact me.
Taxes: All citizens must pay 35c weekly to help pay taxes.
Donations are encouraged as a way to help the town.
Chat: Our channel is /ch sf. There is no password, we simply ban those who offend us.
We are currently recruiting citizens to join our glorious town!
Application:
Name:
Past towns:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
How often can you be online every day?:
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:
The Mayor is in Gold, the Managers in purple.
Citizen List:
1. Algsa777
2. AuraTheHedgeHog
3. Archangel111
4. Cashkid32
5. Coolbreeze275
6. Crusha_C
7. Dreamcycler
8. Echonation
9. Kenneth_Chow
10. Lindblum
11. Pigfeathers101
12. popcorn0_0
13. Roadkill909
14. Sw1n3
15. Vycanon
16. Arknei
17. WoleverEntun
18. Artlis
19. dirtdiver007
20. brydenhoff
21. iloeman
22. Jaif14
23. Stankyz
24. tango1234
25. Wildarm5
26. lucieus
27. Ferricyanide
28. Arisenwolf79
29. Melidochand
30. Nixkeo
31. Wolly_Wakka
32. Ender_Knight
33. Ulgrath
34. Xronto
35. Pwynzy_the_stoner
36. Recon105
37. H0race
38. Cazor
39. TremendousFox
40. armyman429
41. Pie260
42. Darkstar242
43. SkyHigh9181

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I had problems editing the original post on the old thread, So I simply created this new one. However, it seems that the admins can't seem to get around to removing it.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
And for those who care to see it, here is the interior of the Armoury, part of it at least. This is the main Feast hall.

Attachments

• 2012-11-14_18.49.23.png
    2012-11-14_18.49.23.png
    813.9 KB · Views: 30

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Requesting a long over-due farm!

I will cordinate with a farmer who can spawn some animals. I'm hoping to have levels with melon, wheat, sheep, cows, and anything I'm missing (half to a full level of each).

WoleverEntun, please aprove the requested plot, or modify it, move it, or what ever is required. The current area is located on ground level.