• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Application:
Name: Shayne (IGN : melodichand)
Class: Caster ATM, planning for engineer in the future though.(Not near future)
Past towns: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I have no idea to be honest. I am very well rounded as far as kills go though.
How often can you be online every day?: Again, no idea.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I can be both but I lean more towards being a builder
Accepted! Get with me in-game!

Cinema5

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry i missed you guys last night. I'll be busy for a couple hours here on out as well but I should be back on in a couple hours. I still would really like to be part of Skyforge! :)

Nixkeo

Dirt
Application: Citizenship of Skyforge
Name: Nixkeo
Class: Caster level 7 ( I know it's low, it's beacuase I'm new)
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am capable to build and pvp, I do go mining so I am happy to share what I find.
How often can you be online every day?: Not to sure for now.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I will fight for now to level my caster but I can build too.

jaif14

Obsidian
Name: Nixkeo
Class: Caster level 7 ( I know it's low, it's beacuase I'm new)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am capable to build and pvp, I do go mining so I am happy to share what I find.
How often can you be online every day?: Not to sure for now.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I will fight for now to level my caster but I can build too.
Accepted! Get with someone in-game for an invite.

I need to add, we are a pretty friendly town. We do not have any problems like stealing (I can't remember the last incident). We also have very close by allied towns that can help out if we are raided.

Name: Wolly_Wakka
Class: Warrior level 7
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can pay my taxes and I have some building supplies that I can give to the town. I also like to build farms!
How often can you be online every day?: Weekdays : 2 to 3 hours Weekends: 4 to 5 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like to do fighting but I can build if needed too.

Name: Ender__Knight
Class: Rouge
Past towns: Moria (the city was lost in the great patch during my absence)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a builder and a efficient miner.
How often can you be online every day?: at least 4 days a week if not more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:Builder

ulgrath

Dirt
Application:
Name: Ulgrath
Class: Rogue/ranger when I get the option
Past towns: None new to the server new to online minecraft
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I have fun with redstone contraptions so could help there
How often can you be online every day?: most likely I play during down time at work
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: builder but may fight once I get my feet wet

jaif14

Obsidian
Name: Ender__Knight
Class: Rouge
Past towns: Moria (the city was lost in the great patch during my absence)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a builder and a efficient miner.
How often can you be online every day?: at least 4 days a week if not more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:Builder
I'm sorry, I banned you from the chat. You are accepted to the town, and I have unbanned you from the chat.
For the record for anyone reading this, he was banned because we don't like non-citizens or allies in the channel.
Get with someone in-game! I hope to see you in-game :)

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: Ulgrath
Class: Rogue/ranger when I get the option
Past towns: None new to the server new to online minecraft
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I have fun with redstone contraptions so could help there
How often can you be online every day?: most likely I play during down time at work
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: builder but may fight once I get my feet wet
Accepted! Get with someone in-game!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Something interesting has come up... I noticed on Diavolo1988 's account it said that he was seen yesterday. This is after him quitting in February and not being seen since!

Application:

Name: David K
IGN: Crazyelmo95
Class: Warrior
Past towns: None, New to this server.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Well as an experienced architect and master builder on some of the old servers I played on , I can help build massive structures like castles that have traps etc.
How often can you be online every day?: On and off most days.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: 100% builder and 10% fighter lol more like 50:50

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:

Name: David K
IGN: Crazyelmo95
Class: Warrior
Past towns: None, New to this server.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Well as an experienced architect and master builder on some of the old servers I played on , I can help build massive structures like castles that have traps etc.
How often can you be online every day?: On and off most days.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: 100% builder and 10% fighter lol more like 50:50
Accepted! Welcome to SkyForge.

Get with me or WoleverEntun ingame! I'm looking forward to meeting you.