• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
A mostly completed section of our new walls:

The bottom baseboard thing is not done, and more ornamentation and a greater variety of materials will be added.

Attachments

• 2012-11-22_16.47.34.png
    2012-11-22_16.47.34.png
    963.4 KB · Views: 20

bryden

Stone
Application
Name: brydenhoff
Class: healer lvl 11
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I have plenty of farming materials and such things from scavenging
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hour on a week day 4-5 on weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like to go on raids every once in a while but I prefer building

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Application
Name: brydenhoff
Class: healer lvl 11
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I have plenty of farming materials and such things from scavenging
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hour on a week day 4-5 on weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like to go on raids every once in a while but I prefer building
Accepted! Get with WoleverEntun, or myself in-game for a town invite, and a house plot.

Also, may I have a link to your whitelist application for records? This won't affect my decision.

Name: ArchAngel111
Class: Rogue
Past towns: Malkier, Durotar
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Im dedicated to building and will donate everything I get to the town because I have no need for personal wealth
How often can you be online every day?: Every day with a minimum of 1 hour
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder.

jaif14

Obsidian
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Im dedicated to building and will donate everything I get to the town because I have no need for personal wealth
Accepted! Get with me in-game for a town invite, and more!
WoleverEntun, please update the member list

jaif14

Obsidian
Unfortunately I had to go, but your a town member, so you shouldn't have trouble getting in when you make it.

Application:
Name: Ferricyanide
Class: Rogue, level 10
Past towns: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I've had a lot of practice with building, and I'm always willing to help mine/gather materials. I like what I've seen through screenshots so far and I'm looking forward to pitching in.
How often can you be online every day?: At least 4-5 times a week, often more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Mostly a builder. But I'd like to learn more about fighting.

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: Ferricyanide
Class: Rogue, level 10
Past towns: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I've had a lot of practice with building, and I'm always willing to help mine/gather materials. I like what I've seen through screenshots so far and I'm looking forward to pitching in.
How often can you be online every day?: At least 4-5 times a week, often more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Mostly a builder. But I'd like to learn more about fighting.
Your Accepted!
Get with someone in-game for a town invite.

WoleverEntun, please add Ferricyanide to the town list.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to our 4 newest members in Skyforge! Recruiting is still open! The walls are finished now, with a few trifling ornamentations missing.

arisenwolf79

Glowing Redstone
Application:
Name: arisenwolf79
Class: Caster, Lvl 10
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I have a good amount of money to pay my taxes and i have farming and building supplies
How often can you be online every day?: Weekdays : 2-3 Hours Weekends: 6-7 or more
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like to PvP and slay people you threaten others, but I love to build structures and make farms.

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: arisenwolf79
Class: Caster, Lvl 10
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I have a good amount of money to pay my taxes and i have farming and building supplies
How often can you be online every day?: Weekdays : 2-3 Hours Weekends: 6-7 or more
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like to PvP and slay people you threaten others, but I love to build structures and make farms.
Accepted! Get with someone in-game for an invite!
WoleverEntun, please add him to the list.

Cinema5

Legacy Supporter 8

Name: Cinema5
Class: Warrior pushing for Paladin
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? A friendly presence as well as an extra hand in any community activities. I have plenty of online experience with MMOs and
How often can you be online every day?: I work from home so I may be online constantly. :D
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm still new to MC and HC but I learn quickly. I suppose I could bring both to the table eventually, I hope.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Talk to me or jaif ingame for an invite and the coordinates to get to town. Once you're in town we can set you up with a free sky plot.
To all other new recruits: If you have not yet received a plot, please talk to me or jaif as soon as possible.

melodichand

Glowing Redstone
Application:
Name: Shayne (IGN : melodichand)
Class: Caster ATM, planning for engineer in the future though.(Not near future)
Past towns: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I have no idea to be honest. I am very well rounded as far as kills go though.
How often can you be online every day?: Again, no idea.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I can be both but I lean more towards being a builder