• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

slax19

Dirt
Application:
Name: slax19
Class: healer
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i am a very good builder. I can create coold builds, if given some time, I can also fight pretty good.
How often can you be online every day?: im usually online at least once a day, ranging from an hour to about 4 hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I would say im half and half, as i lie build. Then when i finish a build that took a while, i want to do something different, like fighting,

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Name :OCGlegit
Class: Warrior
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i am a decent builder i am a good fighter decent at pvp more of a pve myself i can help gather resources i spend alot of my time mining
How often can you be online every day?:weekdays i can be on 2 pm central time to about midnight and on weekend i am open all day to be on
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: both
Name: thomaslemarte
Class: Healer, going into Cleric
Past towns: Helios (Last map)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I keep algorithims in a binder for buildings to maximize input and output of resources. I am also very Educated on ways to farm resources quickly.
How often can you be online every day?: about 2 hours minimum. More on sat&sun day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder, though in cases, i will heal if asked and support others.
Both Accepted! Get with a manager in game!

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: slax19
Class: healer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i am a very good builder. I can create coold builds, if given some time, I can also fight pretty good.
How often can you be online every day?: im usually online at least once a day, ranging from an hour to about 4 hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I would say im half and half, as i lie build. Then when i finish a build that took a while, i want to do something different, like fighting,
Accepted on the term that you are not a citizen of Braavos. You are to unable to be part of both. It does not apear they have accepted you yet. Am I correct?

Ichikunjii

Dirt
Application:
Name: Ichikunjii
Class: Rogue
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm hoping to eventually become a farmer for the town for my secondary prof. While my primary profession will go to ranger considering I have a fairly accurate shot.
How often can you be online every day?: Usually on for an hour to a couple hours depending on what happens during the day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'd enjoy fighting more than building. I don't have the creative touch like others but I've seen a few builds that I could possibly incorporate into the town.

Necro_Red

Dirt
Application: Necro_red's application
Name: Necro_red
Past towns:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I would try to help rerally any way I can.
How often can you be online every day? Im very busy but i can play about 2 hours on weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm trying to be a fighter but i'm not too strong yet. I'm 3lv's away from dreadknight

meanmaco12

Wood
Application:
Name: meanmaco12
Class: Healer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe once I can I will help alot with redstone and maybe become an engineer and help build structures and maybe even heal some people that get wounded
How often can you be online every day?: usually an hour but sometimes on weekends longer than that
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am more towards building but if I go in combat and have even terms I believe I can hold my own

Application: Cheezdomination's Application
Name: Cheezdomination
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I will eventually be a very helpful smith and also will contribute to any battles that Skyforge requires me to participate.
How often can you be online every day?: Normally an hour or two. Some days I might not play. I will probably also play longer on weekends.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am more of a fighter.

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: Ichikunjii​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm hoping to eventually become a farmer for the town for my secondary prof. While my primary profession will go to ranger considering I have a fairly accurate shot.​
How often can you be online every day?: Usually on for an hour to a couple hours depending on what happens during the day.​
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'd enjoy fighting more than building. I don't have the creative touch like others but I've seen a few builds that I could possibly incorporate into the town.
Accepted! Get with someone in game! (/ch sf)

-----------------

Application: Necro_red's application
Name: Necro_red
Past towns:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I would try to help rerally any way I can.
How often can you be online every day? Im very busy but i can play about 2 hours on weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm trying to be a fighter but i'm not too strong yet. I'm 3lv's away from dreadknight
Application:
Name: meanmaco12
Class: Healer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe once I can I will help alot with redstone and maybe become an engineer and help build structures and maybe even heal some people that get wounded
How often can you be online every day?: usually an hour but sometimes on weekends longer than that
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am more towards building but if I go in combat and have even terms I believe I can hold my own
Application: Cheezdomination's Application
Name: Cheezdomination
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I will eventually be a very helpful smith and also will contribute to any battles that Skyforge requires me to participate.
How often can you be online every day?: Normally an hour or two. Some days I might not play. I will probably also play longer on weekends.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am more of a fighter.
I take it you are all friends. All Accepted. You'll be happy to know our Mayor and I are also Canadian.
Get with us in-game via /ch sf :)[DOUBLEPOST=1361567833,1361566611][/DOUBLEPOST]@WoleverEntun , the OP apears to be wayyy outdated.

slax19

Dirt
Accepted on the term that you are not a citizen of Braavos. You are to unable to be part of both. It does not apear they have accepted you yet. Am I correct?
you are correct, i was giving apps to mutiple towns to make my chances of getting in one better

Rawr367

Dirt
Application:
Name: Rawr367
Class: Ranger, Crafter (will be farmer)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can help protect the town, and provide materials depending on what we need.
How often can you be online every day?: A few hours depending on the day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: fighter

LBD1999

Dirt
Name: LBD1999
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
I can pay the taxes and also i am if i do say so myself and excellent builder and would make an awesome building to make the town look way better :)
How often can you be online every day?:
i can play for about an 1 hour to 2 hours a day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:
builder

NoMoreCurry

Glowing Redstone
Application:
Name:NoMoreCurry
Class:Rogue
Past towns:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can help build and help with any thing else really
How often can you be online every day?:1-3 Hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:A fighter mostly but I like to build

vahid1990

Dirt
Application:
Name: vahid1990
Class: Warrior --> Paladin, Crafter --> Enchanter (I'm new to the server, so I still don't have all my classes)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can fight well and do just about anything really.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-3 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: Rawr367
Class: Ranger, Crafter (will be farmer)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can help protect the town, and provide materials depending on what we need.
How often can you be online every day?: A few hours depending on the day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: fighter
Name: LBD1999
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
I can pay the taxes and also i am if i do say so myself and excellent builder and would make an awesome building to make the town look way better :)
How often can you be online every day?:
i can play for about an 1 hour to 2 hours a day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:
builder
Application:
Name:NoMoreCurry
Class:Rogue
Past towns:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can help build and help with any thing else really
How often can you be online every day?:1-3 Hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:A fighter mostly but I like to build
Application:
Name: vahid1990
Class: Warrior --> Paladin, Crafter --> Enchanter (I'm new to the server, so I still don't have all my classes)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can fight well and do just about anything really.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-3 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter
All accepted. Get with us in-game.

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
Application:
Name: Rahul (IGN: rahul4prez)
Class: Caster
Past Towns: None, I am currently new to the game and hope to have a good foundation :)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe I can add some things that make the town an awesome place and make it much better than before.
How often can you be online every day?: About everyday I can play 2 hours and on weekends about 4 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I love to build and have much patience but I also have a thing for fighting..