• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Meet with a manager of the town or me to get set up.

In other news, I am announcing the Skyforge Wall Competition! We have recently reached [Town] status, and we are going to build a new wall farther out, and demolish the inner one. The new wall will need to be easy to defend, and above all, it must look good. There will be a substantial reward for the person who is judged to have the best design.

Hi, I was just wondering about the specifics on taxes. Such as where or who do I pay them to, and when they must be paid. I find that most threads say that they are paid every Monday, but I don't know if this information is outdated or not. I already know that the amount paid is 35c per person and that it is paid weekly. Thank you very much!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I would say as long as you pay your taxes before Sunday you're fine. As for how you pay just type in ./tb deposit money (amount needed)
Edit: Also if you need anymore help feel free to ask either thr mayor, Sic, managers, or just citizens of Skyforge

Name: ClearlyAngel
Class: Warrior
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm a decent builder, always improving.
How often can you be online every day?: Every day for about 6 or 7 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: More builder but I can fight too.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
My very first try at a wall, if you look closer you see the wall has a curve and isnt straight, Id like to add more design to the stone part of the wall, and make it taller. Possibly even add some lava flowing out the wall itself, Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism appreciated.2013-02-27_21.43.17.png

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I quite like them both, perhaps some more glowstone and iron like Kenns, and take out the logs to make a sort of combination of them both.

Name: (IGN) KingWikiWiki (IRL) Lucas
Class: Rogue but this may change as I am a new player.
Past towns: None, I am a brand new player.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can contribute happiness. I am an effervescent bundle of joy! :D
How often can you be online every day?: I can be online approximately 2 hours everyday and more on the weekends. This varies because of schooling and multiple sports.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter.

Application:
Name: WittyUsername816
Class: Warrior/Crafter - I plan on going Paladin/Smith
Past towns: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a willing worker, I enjoy working with people, I consider myself to be decent at PVP and PVE, as well as a decent architect/builder.
How often can you be online every day?: It depends on my coursework etc.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm probably about equal

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Name: (IGN) KingWikiWiki (IRL) Lucas
Class: Rogue but this may change as I am a new player.
Past towns: None, I am a brand new player.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can contribute happiness. I am an effervescent bundle of joy! :D
How often can you be online every day?: I can be online approximately 2 hours everyday and more on the weekends. This varies because of schooling and multiple sports.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter.
We are a good town. Your accepted. Get with us in - game.

Also, you may want to remove or edit this. [Town] Jericho (21) [Evil] [TCK]

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: WittyUsername816
Class: Warrior/Crafter - I plan on going Paladin/Smith
Past towns: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a willing worker, I enjoy working with people, I consider myself to be decent at PVP and PVE, as well as a decent architect/builder.
How often can you be online every day?: It depends on my coursework etc.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm probably about equal
As a little bonus, here's my wall design. It comes in convenient 8 wide segments,and can be adjusted to various heights.
http://imgur.com/a/NDEfS#0
Accepted! Get with us in-game via /ch sf!
Also, you may want to edit this [Hamlet]Camelot[Neutral] saying you are accepted here.

I would like to join the town. here is my app:
Application:
Name: IGN= masterseth2025 RL= Jacob
Past towns: None i'm new to the server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
Im good at medieval building in general and on most days i have access to a fast computer for good pvp.
How often can you be online every day?:
I can be online at least 5 days a week every week though most i can be on everyday.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:
builder but im also good at fighting

jaif14

Obsidian
I would like to join the town. here is my app:
Application:
Name: IGN= masterseth2025 RL= Jacob
Past towns: None i'm new to the server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
Im good at medieval building in general and on most days i have access to a fast computer for good pvp.
How often can you be online every day?:
I can be online at least 5 days a week every week though most i can be on everyday.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:
builder but im also good at fighting
I like you. Accepted! Get with us in-game via /ch sf!

icelepard1

Dirt
Application:
Name: icelepard1
Class: Rogue
Past towns:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i am a builder and i fight by making things seem like an ascendent
How often can you be online every day?: 3-4 hours a day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: i am a build an a fighter both are equal

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: icelepard1
Class: Rogue
Past towns:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i am a builder and i fight by making things seem like an ascendent
How often can you be online every day?: 3-4 hours a day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: i am a build an a fighter both are equal
Accepted! Get with one of us in-game! We are /ch sf.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Since I want to win. Here's a crappy new wall! I liked my first one better, but the first could also use some touching up.2013-03-01_18.36.06.png