• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It's already been built. However, we encourage citizens to build interesting and good looking structures just outside of town, to make the area look good.

Oh ok and srry if I seem demanding lol I really don't mean to be so, I would just love to build massive castle watch towers and archer holes lol

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Application:
Name: emerald_ice
Class: Necromancer/Mason
Past towns: Skyfall, Excelsum & Genesis.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can provide a fun, quireky attitude and a feirce fighter when needed, I believe that if I get in I will be a wonderful member of the community.
How often can you be online every day?: Around 7h a day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm mostly a builder, and i'm a tad bit above average when it comes to fighting.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Application:
Name: emerald_ice
Class: Necromancer/Mason
Past towns: Skyfall, Excelsum & Genesis.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can provide a fun, quireky attitude and a feirce fighter when needed, I believe that if I get in I will be a wonderful member of the community.
How often can you be online every day?: Around 7h a day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm mostly a builder, and i'm a tad bit above average when it comes to fighting.
Accepted Immediately! Talk with me or jaif14 ingame. A mason necromancer is exactly what we require right now!

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Accepted Immediately! Talk with me or jaif14 ingame. A mason necromancer is exactly what we require right now!
Awesome! Thanks!
I'm going to need some help moving my items(There's a lot xD), and just a side-note I haven't mastered Necromancer yet, but i'm pretty close so In a little while nether ports will be provided :)
Also, login servers are down so i'l meet you in a little while.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Awesome! Thanks!
I'm going to need some help moving my items(There's a lot xD), and just a side-note I haven't mastered Necromancer yet, but i'm pretty close so In a little while nether ports will be provided :)
Also, login servers are down so i'l meet you in a little while.
Yay! Welcome to Xandria Dominion, Emerald. :D

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
A Spire for the skill Port. hc.to/Spires

Some people are saying mine is best, so we'll see how that goes. :eek:
I might actually start building one, I built a giant sand tower last year for a server Architecture contest, so we'l so how it goes.

xrontos

Dirt
Application:
Name: xrontos
Class: Warrior lvl 1
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As much as possible.
I will help all I possibly can!
How often can you be online every day?: 4-8 hours a day. Maybe more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I do both, but I prefer to fight.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Application:
Name: xrontos
Class: Warrior lvl 1
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As much as possible.
I will help all I possibly can!
How often can you be online every day?: 4-8 hours a day. Maybe more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I do both, but I prefer to fight.
Accepted!!! Get with WoleverEntun or I in game!

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey, I noticed I wasn't on the town roster even though I was originally let in and am still in the town conversation too :p
This is probably due to my inactivity which I apologize for, life does get in the way of things :p
But I want to ask if I can still officially be part of the town. I'll always have money to donate and circumstances have so I can be on about 3 times a week, so I can help out when on.
Really like the town still, and still all about the power of GOOD!
Thanks again :D

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Always happy to have another Templar come back! Room will be made for you.

On another note, we may need to create another level for housing. The question is, up or down?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I have decided to designate monday as the weekly tax day. This means that everyone in town will pay their taxes on every monday, with a /mail write to me or jaif to notify us that you have paid.

Cazor

Wood
Application:
Name: Cazor
Class: level 9 healer, level 19 crafter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Well, I can gather quite a bit and I dont mind sharing it all for the betterment of the town. I can also build somewhat well and fight/heal in groups (once I've leveled enough).
How often can you be online every day?: at least an hour daily
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm whatever the town needs most, once I reach spec for profession I will choose whatever the town is in need of, as for combat I'll probably roll cleric or mystic but if more damage dealers are needed then bloodmage or disciple.