• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Newerth [77] (XD) [Neutral] [Awesome]

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, speaking of which, what should I show on all the tours and stuff? Since I was with the town since Day One, I was never given the tour, so I was just like: "Oh! That was built? Okay."

If this could include stuff about the prices for each plot or w/e, that would be great.

The most important thing to show a new comer would be the farms location because they'll likely need food and wood to create their first tools. Once they're invited to town and put on regions you might want to show them what kind of plots are available. All available plots have a price on them already. As always apartments are cheapest and probably the best thing for a new player, they can always upgrade to a plot when they feel they are ready to take on the responsibility of building a beautiful house for Newerth. The price of the plot doesn't need to be payed up front but they should try to pay it by the end of one or two weeks to me. Lastly I'd make sure they know of our alliances. Mainly Nevermore, Lightforge and Belegost because of the Kingdom thing.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
The most important thing to show a new comer would be the farms location because they'll likely need food and wood to create their first tools. Once they're invited to town and put on regions you might want to show them what kind of plots are available. All available plots have a price on them already. As always apartments are cheapest and probably the best thing for a new player, they can always upgrade to a plot when they feel they are ready to take on the responsibility of building a beautiful house for Newerth. The price of the plot doesn't need to be payed up front but they should try to pay it by the end of one or two weeks to me. Lastly I'd make sure they know of our alliances. Mainly Nevermore, Lightforge and Belegost because of the Kingdom thing.
Okay, much thanks!

arthur902

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because kimsve lives in this town and when I'm in I need a town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Kimsve told me about this town
How long have you been on the server?: Not in yet.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm gonna choose paladin and miner
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like wars and a very good miner.
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes but I'm not using it.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
One of the first towns ever created on the map and one of the longest standing towns on the server, Newerth was first created by S3nse, EmphatiK, and Xanipher on Sanctum, and is the only town that has been rebuilt every map since Sanctum.
Don't mean to be a stickler, but wouldn't "one of the few towns to have been rebuilt every map since Sanctum." be more accurate, as there is SkyForge as well, now LF? (EDIT: Text color stopped here?)

Also, I'm not sure if the plot prices on the forums are up to date, like I believe Apartments are 20c, not the listed 75c.

And one last thing, should I be listed under the Nobles now? And, it would be great if my name was TheMormon, not The_Mormon. ;)

Triforce9

Glowing Redstone
I was just wondering, how long was I inactive for? (before logging in on June 27th at approx. 12:45 AM PDT) Because I noticed upon logging in that my plot and counterpart structure were missing, and the space it once occupied listed for purchase.

I know I haven't been playing a tremendous amount lately, I have my personal life reasons for this. But by my best estimate (keeping in mind that my hold on time is not as sound as it used to be), I'd last logged in around the 13th, when Lastivity noted Newerth's errant taxes.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because kimsve lives in this town and when I'm in I need a town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Kimsve told me about this town
How long have you been on the server?: Not in yet.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm gonna choose paladin and miner
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like wars and a very good miner.
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes but I'm not using it.

Have you joined the town yet, I don't think I've seen you yet. /ch n if you haven't already.

Don't mean to be a stickler, but wouldn't "one of the few towns to have been rebuilt every map since Sanctum." be more accurate, as there is SkyForge as well, now LF? (EDIT: Text color stopped here?)

Also, I'm not sure if the plot prices on the forums are up to date, like I believe Apartments are 20c, not the listed 75c.

And one last thing, should I be listed under the Nobles now? And, it would be great if my name was TheMormon, not The_Mormon. ;)

I will fix this!!

I was just wondering, how long was I inactive for? (before logging in on June 27th at approx. 12:45 AM PDT) Because I noticed upon logging in that my plot and counterpart structure were missing, and the space it once occupied listed for purchase.

I know I haven't been playing a tremendous amount lately, I have my personal life reasons for this. But by my best estimate (keeping in mind that my hold on time is not as sound as it used to be), I'd last logged in around the 13th, when Lastivity noted Newerth's errant taxes.

If your planning on being active again get with me in game, I'll give you a bunch of stuff to start up, and reissue you the plot for free :D
I recall checking everyone's activity a few days before I tore down a bunch of plots. You may have logged on during that time after I checked and before I took down the house. If that's the case then my apologies!

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To be with my friends Janstey and ThePedoBear4​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Janstey and ThePedoBear4 told me over Skype.​
How long have you been on the server?: Just a few minutes actually...​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster and Crafter(Plan to be Necromancer and IDK about future profession)​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I could cook pig, cow, and chicken meat with my fireball spell, I could help build the city and I get along with people. I could also go hunt for materials people need while they are doing something more important.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, but I can get it if needed.​

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To be with my friends Janstey and ThePedoBear4​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Janstey and ThePedoBear4 told me over Skype.​
How long have you been on the server?: Just a few minutes actually...​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster and Crafter(Plan to be Necromancer and IDK about future profession)​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I could cook pig, cow, and chicken meat with my fireball spell, I could help build the city and I get along with people. I could also go hunt for materials people need while they are doing something more important.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, but I can get it if needed.​

Join our chat channel /ch n and see if you can talk with on of our town managers!

Triforce9

Glowing Redstone
If your planning on being active again get with me in game, I'll give you a bunch of stuff to start up, and reissue you the plot for free :D
I recall checking everyone's activity a few days before I tore down a bunch of plots. You may have logged on during that time after I checked and before I took down the house. If that's the case then my apologies!
Quite alright, these things happen.

I had been considering not continuing playing, since I haven't had much spare time on my hands, and I'm constantly getting my backside handed to me. But maybe this time I'll be able to stay active. (Midnight and later playing is the best anyway!)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Quite alright, these things happen.

I had been considering not continuing playing, since I haven't had much spare time on my hands, and I'm constantly getting my backside handed to me. But maybe this time I'll be able to stay active. (Midnight and later playing is the best anyway!)
That's when a lot of stuff happens it seems, lol. At least that's when Xexo, Diel, ironee, Sym, etc are on. Now to convince my parents top let me on at that time... Maybe if I go nocturnal? Hahahaha. xD

And Tri, I'll /mail write you my private chat info again, since it's changed some.

Triforce9

Glowing Redstone
That's when a lot of stuff happens it seems, lol. At least that's when Xexo, Diel, ironee, Sym, etc are on. Now to convince my parents top let me on at that time... Maybe if I go nocturnal? Hahahaha. xD

And Tri, I'll /mail write you my private chat info again, since it's changed some.
Yeah, and there aren't too many raiders past midnight, so I can adventure in peace.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Citizens of Newerth,
If any of you are feeling bored and are looking for something to do for this grand city of ours, I am in need of quite possibly a few stacks of pine wood, and same for jungle wood. If you want to farm a bit for that, it would be most appreciated.

<3 always,​
Dictator Mormon​

bchelm1128

Wood
-----====Application====-----
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Im Looking for a town​
How did you hear about Newerth?: in the recruitment chat​
How long have you been on the server?:1 day :p
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: im in rouge and im still not sure about profession havent realy looked at em​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Helping players out, and protecting the town from raids​
Do you have Teamspeak?: srry i do not​
-wait might have found a town​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Sounds like a good town and I need a town for help and protection.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about it in game.​
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days about.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue, Crafter.​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will help out the town by doing work and protecting.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Sadly, no.​

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Im Looking for a town​
How did you hear about Newerth?: in the recruitment chat​
How long have you been on the server?:1 day :p
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: im in rouge and im still not sure about profession havent realy looked at em​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Helping players out, and protecting the town from raids​
Do you have Teamspeak?: srry i do not​
-wait might have found a town​
I have done some research of my own with you and we will not be excepting you at this time. What I suggest you do is you talk with Kain and Brutal tell them that you lied about your age and then ask if they can speak with your parents about allowing you on the server. Being under 13 years old without permission will get you banned without warning.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Sounds like a good town and I need a town for help and protection.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about it in game.​
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days about.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue, Crafter.​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will help out the town by doing work and protecting.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Sadly, no.​
I don't see why we can't except you :p Welcome to Newerth! Join /ch n and one of the higher ups can get you started :p Oh and even if you don't have a mic you are welcome to get Teamspeak so you can listen in on our crazy mishaps lol

Squirt0

Stone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I hear it is a very nice town, I need a better home and I am tired of being killed in the wild.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Earpus96 told me of the town
How long have you been on the server?: Since July 2nd 2012
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Level 8 warrior and a Level 13 crafter
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help the town by being able to do any task thrown at me unless it is a very big one I can also gather materials if need be and also be quick about it.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not, but I am willing to get it if necessary