• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Newerth [77] (XD) [Neutral] [Awesome]

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Where we you thinking this spire should go. Also I like spires, especially in a town like Newerth with skyscrapers so it could work!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are some pics of what I've done - Materials are to be determined.
zohnNh.jpg

x9zvyh.jpg

Lw8ajh.jpg

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I demand to be added as a Honorary Noble even though I am taking a break from HC. Symbolite the Academy needs you btw. @TheMormon if he isn't in AC by the time I come back, you will suffer.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I left about a year ago due to a crashed computer, and have recently returned to HC to find it very different, not to mention reset. ^.^; So I would love to join a community that I feel I could prosper in, not to mention one that is secure and well-developed.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Looking through cities, it caught my eye because I recognized the name. I felt that if it was recurring then it was obviously a good choice for a stable home.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on since... Last year sometime? Roughly a year this November. I took a break due to computer issues but now I am back and ready to restart!
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a rogue at the moment, debating between Thief and Hunter. In the event that we are raided I want to provide either long-range fire or basic reconnaissance. Profession-wise I am still undecided for I want to see what the community needs.
Past towns?: A long time ago an evil town named Bane invited me in, but after the restart I do not know if they still exist within this world.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Buildings and combat, and whatever profession you might require. I love crafting and creating even moreso than PVP. I don't mind getting my hands dirty of course, but I love creating beautiful houses and walls, structures in general.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I left about a year ago due to a crashed computer, and have recently returned to HC to find it very different, not to mention reset. ^.^; So I would love to join a community that I feel I could prosper in, not to mention one that is secure and well-developed.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Looking through cities, it caught my eye because I recognized the name. I felt that if it was recurring then it was obviously a good choice for a stable home.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on since... Last year sometime? Roughly a year this November. I took a break due to computer issues but now I am back and ready to restart!
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a rogue at the moment, debating between Thief and Hunter. In the event that we are raided I want to provide either long-range fire or basic reconnaissance. Profession-wise I am still undecided for I want to see what the community needs.
Past towns?: A long time ago an evil town named Bane invited me in, but after the restart I do not know if they still exist within this world.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Buildings and combat, and whatever profession you might require. I love crafting and creating even moreso than PVP. I don't mind getting my hands dirty of course, but I love creating beautiful houses and walls, structures in general.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do.

Accepted. Get with me in game and join /ch n for our town chat. I'm a little busy tonight working on something but I'll try to hop on every so often to see if I ca catch you.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: This town/nation seems the most organised of the neutral towns.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: The townships forum​
How long have you been on the server?: Played for about a month last year​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue | Crafter​
Past towns?: Some town with aceshooter and atv last year​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can make very large branch mines, build farms, etc.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: This town/nation seems the most organised of the neutral towns.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: The townships forum​
How long have you been on the server?: Played for about a month last year​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue | Crafter​
Past towns?: Some town with aceshooter and atv last year​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can make very large branch mines, build farms, etc.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Join our in-game chat channel "/ch n" and talk with me and we'll see about getting you in the town :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry for yet another double post, but here's what's going on:

The big circle thing and broken glass panels is intentional, it is or the above mentioned Skydock.
- I will be working on or finishing it tomorrow, Fairly sure I have all mats I need.
- Should I use fences or iron bars as railing? In my mock-up for design I used Iron Bars, but I figured,. hey, why not
see what people want. :D
- Tomatoes are yummy.

janstey

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend is in the town​
How did you hear about Newerth?: ThePedoBear4​
How long have you been on the server?: I'm new​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dreadknight​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love to mine for minerals​
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, But im thinking of getting it​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, the SkyDock is -pretty much- done, just needs little walkway things to where the ships will be - Also, Sym, should there be 4 or 8 spots?

Black = For sure 4 spots
Pink = Extra 5-8 spots
TlLhn.jpg

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Looks a bit like LF has, but ours is unfortunately above our regions :( So no skyships have been built.
Really? Haha, I just built a quick mock-up of Newerth's Town Hall (top of it), and used a circle generator to see how I need to make it, and did that. In the real version, the bridges are stairs up to the dock due to some unforeseen complications.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend is in the town​
How did you hear about Newerth?: ThePedoBear4​
How long have you been on the server?: I'm new​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dreadknight​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love to mine for minerals​
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, But im thinking of getting it​

Please join our town chat in game /ch n. I won't be on for a few hours but see if there are any other town managers on that might be able to help you. Cya soon!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, the SkyDock is -pretty much- done, just needs little walkway things to where the ships will be - Also, Sym, should there be 4 or 8 spots?

Black = For sure 4 spots
Pink = Extra 5-8 spots

Im thinking just the 4 cuz its hard to do diagnal builds lol

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Please join our town chat in game /ch n. I won't be on for a few hours but see if there are any other town managers on that might be able to help you. Cya soon!
Oh, speaking of which, what should I show on all the tours and stuff? Since I was with the town since Day One, I was never given the tour, so I was just like: "Oh! That was built? Okay."

If this could include stuff about the prices for each plot or w/e, that would be great.