• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Newerth [77] (XD) [Neutral] [Awesome]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
How high (when I get to it, anyway, hehe [Still inactive technically,,, ;)]) should the bottom of my airship be, Sym? Keeping in mind it will be over my Future-Ravine-Home.

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Opps, I totally forgot to send them in and I was online both yesterday and Monday lol. I will send you the tax as soon as I log on @Lastivity Thanks for the reminder, I really appreciate it.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The town seems like a nice community, as do the citizens. I am in need of someone or some people to help or guide me so I can level my way to becoming a Bloodmage. I would love to help the town (contributing builds and helping people)
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth in the chat from a player whom I forget the name of :3
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for around 5-7 days perhaps.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on becoming a Bloodmage and plan on choosing miner as a profession
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Builds and materials.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, yes I do.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The town seems like a nice community, as do the citizens. I am in need of someone or some people to help or guide me so I can level my way to becoming a Bloodmage. I would love to help the town (contributing builds and helping people)
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth in the chat from a player whom I forget the name of :3
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for around 5-7 days perhaps.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on becoming a Bloodmage and plan on choosing miner as a profession
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Builds and materials.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, yes I do.

Accepted, Welcome to Newerth!

kimsve

Wood
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm very new to this server and I need help and a place to live. It is a nice Town from outside of the big walls and I need friends:)
How did you hear about Newerth?: I left my little cave and I wanted to search for a village or a town and then I saw Newerth. I search for people out side and The_Mormon helped me.
How long have you been on the server?: Started today so I'm new.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ninja because I'm rogue and maybe miner because mining is the best!:)
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well I'm very good at mining, so ores. I can build stuff:)
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm very new to this server and I need help and a place to live. It is a nice Town from outside of the big walls and I need friends:)
How did you hear about Newerth?: I left my little cave and I wanted to search for a village or a town and then I saw Newerth. I search for people out side and The_Mormon helped me.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ninja because I'm rogue and maybe miner because mining is the best!:)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well I'm very good at mining, so ores. I can build stuff:)
I don't know him personally or anything @Symbolite , but he seems quite nice and a good addition.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

You look like you might be a good addition to the town! Join our town chat channel /ch n and talk with me in-game. I will be on most of the night.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Do you guys think I should have a skydock for my airship, and potentially others, or just have a lift go straight to my airship? 'Cause Sym, if you want, I could make one around the Town Hall in a big circle or something. Also, what mats should it be made of, if I do make a skydock?
EDIT: Post that showed inspiration of my design:
I think I'll end up having a lift from my (future) Ravine Estate up to an airship that looks kind of like this.
2011-07-31_171440_240293.jpg
As long as Sym is okay with it - But I can't imagine him saying no. <3

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you guys think I should have a skydock for my airship, and potentially others, or just have a lift go straight to my airship? 'Cause Sym, if you want, I could make one around the Town Hall in a big circle or something. Also, what mats should it be made of, if I do make a skydock?

Good question, i will have to think on what materials might look good. Also I'll decide on the other thing once I see how your skydock looks. Since I'm not sure how that might look atm.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Good question, i will have to think on what materials might look good. Also I'll decide on the other thing once I see how your skydock looks. Since I'm not sure how that might look atm.
Into creative I go! Should I build a mock-up Newerth spire w/ skydock, just the skydock, or both?