• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Newerth [77] (XD) [Neutral] [Awesome]

kimsve

Wood
Hi! Kim here. I think the town should look more medieval, i think the buildings are to tall c: I think people would like a cheaper look. It is only a an idea. c:

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hi! Kim here. I think the town should look more medieval, i think the buildings are to tall c: I think people would like a cheaper look. It is only a an idea. c:

I think the towers could be taller!

All the other towns are shoeboxes with roofs. I think with added height adds more freedom while not increasing the plot size perimiter so dramatically that not everyone can have a plot.

kimsve

Wood
But if looks unrealistic if we got tall towers.
It is a huge circle in the ocean i wassmo wondering if i could build a mage tower over there. Is that area protected?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Newerth is meant to be a more building based place, with tall buildings and grand architecture. For an example of how crazy @Symbolite gets with building, here's a pic from the DynMap of a more recent project.
UBEmQ.jpg

It's at around 80, -1030.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
But if looks unrealistic if we got tall towers.
It is a huge circle in the ocean i wassmo wondering if i could build a mage tower over there. Is that area protected?

The circle in the water is half protected atm, but will be fully protected in the near future and will be the location of a few underwater plots under a nice Dome. It should have been done by now but I shifted my main focus to gathering money as fast as I can instead of building. You may help with this project if you'd like. I'll show you what to do next time were both online if you're interested.

Mailzxz

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to join a fun, creative town that will allow me to use my skills to the fullest!
How did you hear about Newerth?: from looking at the townlist
How long have you been on the server?: a few days now
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Mason/Dragoon
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i believe i can contribute in architectural/building/management ideas, and maybe pvp but not for a while,
Do you have Teamspeak?: i do

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to join a fun, creative town that will allow me to use my skills to the fullest!
How did you hear about Newerth?: from looking at the townlist
How long have you been on the server?: a few days now
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Mason/Dragoon
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i believe i can contribute in architectural/building/management ideas, and maybe pvp but not for a while,
Do you have Teamspeak?: i do
@Symbolite @TheMormon I really can't see why we can't let you in :D Since I haven't been in game for a while, I'll let Symbo or Mormon give the last call though :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Hi there! :)

I'm currently interested in joining Newerth next map. I have heard that you'll continue to make XD, but this time, without confusion, drama and chaos, you'll be able to make it an official kingdom! :D That sounds like fun, and i'd love to join. I don't know who will own Newerth next map, so i'll just post here.

I'd love to join, offering my services through building, clearing, resource collection and wizard skills. I know I have not been that ''friendly'' with you guys in the past, but I think a fresh start will help me to get to know you all a lot better! :)

If you need me to write an application, by all means ask me to. If you arn't looking for members, that's cool, and if you guys all hate my guts, that's fine too! :p

Please reply whenever you can. Thanks. :)

@Symbolite @victim130 @TheMormon @xexorian

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Hi there! :)

I'm currently interested in joining Newerth next map. I have heard that you'll continue to make XD, but this time, without confusion, drama and chaos, you'll be able to make it an official kingdom! :D That sounds like fun, and i'd love to join. I don't know who will own Newerth next map, so i'll just post here.

I'd love to join, offering my services through building, clearing, resource collection and wizard skills. I know I have not been that ''friendly'' with you guys in the past, but I think a fresh start will help me to get to know you all a lot better! :)

If you need me to write an application, by all means ask me to. If you arn't looking for members, that's cool, and if you guys all hate my guts, that's fine too! :p

Please reply whenever you can. Thanks. :)

@Symbolite @victim130 @TheMormon @xexorian
I have no problem with any Herocraft members (Except for the few I worked hard to get banned) Its all in game politics, outside of that I holt no personal vendettas :p. Another hand to help is always welcome by me, but that is to say everyone agrees. We'll probably discuss it.

Also, the apps are just for newer players :p it seems counter productive for someone we know to make one.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I have no problem with any Herocraft members (Except for the few I worked hard to get banned) Its all in game politics, outside of that I holt no personal vendettas :p. Another hand to help is always welcome by me, but that is to say everyone agrees. We'll probably discuss it.

Also, the apps are just for newer players :p it seems counter productive for someone we know to make one.
Yeah, I was the one who told him to post here, as I've been friends with him since before this map, and Sym didn't seem like he was against it. But, time will tell... ;)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I'm fine with it, official notice; I'm not sure if I will be king this map or hand it over to one of the other leaders and fall in line.