• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Newerth [77] (XD) [Neutral] [Awesome]

Bently123

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: BananaFuton recommended me to find a town ASAP.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: BananaFuton​
How long have you been on the server?: One hour​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue to Ninja. Profession Crafter, specialty undetermined.​
Past towns?: N/A​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever I can! Help anywhere and everywhere.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: BananaFuton recommended me to find a town ASAP.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: BananaFuton​
How long have you been on the server?: One hour​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue to Ninja. Profession Crafter, specialty undetermined.​
Past towns?: N/A​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever I can! Help anywhere and everywhere.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Type "/ch n" to join the towns chat channel. Hopefully someone will be online to help you out. I will be online myself probably in about an hour.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I totally recommend this town to new and old players alike!

Security comes from a well built house, and the walls keep out the lesser raiders but nothing else. However the freedom to build like you can in Newerth is seen in no other town ;)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I'll end up having a lift from my (future) Ravine Estate up to an airship that looks kind of like this.
2011-07-31_171440_240293.jpg
As long as Sym is okay with it - But I can't imagine him saying no. <3

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I like! And I will be back to work on the ravine very soon. Building my own ship at spawn now for the contest finally.

EasX

Stone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for a nice town to just settle down and let my creativity flow without the worry of constant attacks or enemies.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about it from just browsing the forums in search of a great town.​
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 Week, but I KNOW that this a server I am sticking with for a very, very, very long time. :p
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Healer on my way to Cleric: Crafter leveling up to either Alchemist or Merchant.​
Past towns?: Eclipse (Did not enjoy at all.)​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can brighten people's day up and just make people fell happy. I also love building amazing houses with me and my friends (expect their application too :)).​
Overall, I think I can help the community just be a better place​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.​
Thank you for reading this and I hope I am able to join Newerth!

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
I totally recommend this town to new and old players alike!

Security comes from a well built house, and the walls keep out the lesser raiders but nothing else. However the freedom to build like you can in Newerth is seen in no other town ;)
I second what he said!
Looking for a great town to join, look no further!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for a nice town to just settle down and let my creativity flow without the worry of constant attacks or enemies.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about it from just browsing the forums in search of a great town.​
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 Week, but I KNOW that this a server I am sticking with for a very, very, very long time. :p
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Healer on my way to Cleric: Crafter leveling up to either Alchemist or Merchant.​
Past towns?: Eclipse (Did not enjoy at all.)​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can brighten people's day up and just make people fell happy. I also love building amazing houses with me and my friends (expect their application too :)).​
Overall, I think I can help the community just be a better place​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.​
Thank you for reading this and I hope I am able to join Newerth!

Accepted! If you haven't already, join our chat channel in-game. /ch n. Someone there should be able to help you if I am not there :)

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, I loved the original. I tried to stick with the original feel this map but it's kinda hard to repeat that awesome twice. Not saying this version of the town doesn't have some of those older qualities. We got the different sized buildings lol.

Triforce9

Glowing Redstone
Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking...well, alive anyway; two bad knees, equals not much kicking of things.

Sorry I haven't played recently, I've been busy with the bland scheme of my lifestyle. I haven't even updated Minecraft to 1.2.5!

Also, new thread == not getting alerts from it.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking...well, alive anyway; two bad knees, equals not much kicking of things.

Sorry I haven't played recently, I've been busy with the bland scheme of my lifestyle. I haven't even updated Minecraft to 1.2.5!

Also, new thread == not getting alerts from it.

You should try to log on just so it updates your last online time so you can't be declared actually inactive even tho you are lol.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Begun work on the Grand Entrance tonight... this will be one big project :D. When it's done I hope everyone that passes through it will think "Holy Shit!"

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
So as many of you know. Me leading Newerth this map has meant I couldn't do my Deep this map... but I'm a stubborn individual and Domes are my thing. It may not be its own town but Newerth is getting an Underdeep. Lets make that my 3rd mega-project I'm working on at the same time.

Exact size, shape and design of the dome needs to be determined but I assure you it will be as Beautiful as the old :).