• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well.. That was an amazing app, and I am also a templar, head of the hospitallers in fact. Unfortunately, a map wipe is occurring in a couple of Weeks. The good news is that LF and the xandria dominion are returning. I'll add you to the conversation that we are organizing ourselves in for next map.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha. Ever since I joined SF last map hes been freaking out at me. Since it'll never end I'm just going to ignor him.

Diamond_Map

Banned
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:

I want to join LightForge for multiple reasons. Firstly, I feel that I have a level of maturity and professionalism that I can bring to the table that would greatly benefit those around me. Secondly, I feel that although I'm new to Herocraft, I can take the experience I have gained from previous servers to help out those who are directly impacted by my actions (I.E. Town/Hamlet Mayor). Lastly, I feel that as a new player it would be nice to get to know some players before the new map arises, this way I can get to know who you are, future plans and many other things so I'm not scrambling around the map for a month trying to find a stable group.
How long have you been on the server?:

I have been on the server for literally about 3 days now. My application was accepted on the 19th of august and here is a link to that application if you would like to read it: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/diamond_map-w-l-application.22971/
What will your class be (Spec included)?:

My Class will be Caster, Spec will be Necromancer as they have the "HellGate" Skill allowing you to teleport to the nether. In the future I may change my class for whatever reason. We will see when the time comes.
Past towns?:

I have no past towns. Again, I'm new and have no history on Herocraft. Woe is me :'(
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:

Many things. As you already know I plan on becoming a Necromancer for the "HellGate" skill, with this skill I can provide cheap or free teleports. Also, I plan on becoming an Alchemist so I can begin potion brewing early on. This way I can provide both the access to the material, and the end product itself all for a town discount. 75% off prehaps?
How often can you be online?:

I can be online for roughly 3 hours a day on days I do not have work. I work only 3 days out of the week. (Part-Time :D) On weekends I can play accumulative over Saturday and Sunday as much as 30 hours. This does not mean that I wont have plans made or have something come up- but it's a good general estimate.
Are you a builder or a fighter?:

Examples? To be honest I'm a builder. For many of us, claiming to be a builder is just a cop-out for admitting you suck at MineCraft in general... but I assure you I have much to contribute when it comes to designing. If you would like to see some of my Structures please just ask! Fighting in minecraft has always been an easy thing for me, but with the Hero Plugin I will more than likely find it much more challenging and fun.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?:

I would like to think that the 'Donation' I make to the town is funded through my cheap product that I deliver to the common LightForge player. However, If donating coin is essential to the town production, evolution and progression then by all means, please accept my currency. :/

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@Diamond_Map You may want to get rid of that picture. No m3m3s on Herocraft.

Also, if it were up to me, accepted, based on the sense I've gotten of your character thus far. But, I'm not in this town, anyway. So, best of luck!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Definetly accepted!, but you may know already that a map wipe is impending, so I will add you to the Silverforge planning convo, our town for next map.

Diamond_Map

Banned
Definetly accepted!, but you may know already that a map wipe is impending, so I will add you to the Silverforge planning convo, our town for next map.

Thank you! I can't wait to see what plans such a large group has to offer.

@Diamond_Map You may want to get rid of that picture. No m3m3s on Herocraft.

Whoops.
I must have overlooked that rule, it's edited now so no problems should be found but if there are let me know :)

Ayohae

TNT
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I'm really excited for the map wipe; it's always fun to start over and rebuild completely from scratch. However, it's much more fun to do this with a great group of people, and from what I've seen, that's what y'all are.
How long have you been on the server?: I joined in mid-November of 2011, so about 9 months.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I was Rogue on Zeal, and Warrior on Dragon, so I'll be going Caster, and specing to Geomancer or Necro; I haven't decided yet. I'll be going Miner as my crafter spec, unless y'all need some other crafter spec for helping the town.
Past towns?: On Zeal, I was in Incursion (ARC Kingdom). On Dragon, I was in Lorien at the beginning of the map and moved to Mortem with Shadow later.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help build (not much of a designer, just placing blocks ^-^). I can contribute funds to establish the new towns in XD.
How often can you be online?: More often than my doctor recommends, heh. I can be online very, very often from the map wipe until school starts. After school starts, I'll be online less, but still every day.
Age? I am 16 going on 17.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?
More of a Fighter than a Builder, but I can help place blocks/clear blocks/terraform for the construction of the town. As for examples of a Fighter, I was a master Dreadknight on Dragon and did my fair share of PvP.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: Pretty willing, I enjoy contributing to a community of people, especially helping with the starting costs of towns.

Thanks for looking at my application. :)

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
WHY DO YOU WISH TO JOIN LIGHTFORGE?: I would like to join Lightforge because it seems like a great town full of mature and helpful players who would be great friends to help fight the forces of evil with or just have a fun time.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE SERVER: I have only been on the server a few weeks and due to the DDos incident and college preparation i haven't gotten to play on the server as much as i would like, though i plan to play alot after the server wipe.

What will your class be (Spec included)?: After the server wipe and the new map I plan to go warrior and spec into either Paladin or Samurai.

Past towns?: Since I am so new i haven't been able to join any towns.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe that i can contribute by protecting the town against any enemies and also collecting information to keep ourselfs one step ahead of our enemies and collect resources when I don't feel like pvping or collecting info

How often can you be online?: 4 to 5 days a week i have
college Tuesdays and Thursday so i will most likely not be on at all those days.
Age?: 18 years old

Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am more of a fighter then I am a builder although the only thing im good at building is greek and roman style buildings. I have played on a couple servers that use Heroes before this and I always do well in PVP after some training and I love to hunt down my enemies unrelentingly.

How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I am currently in college so IRL money is a little tight though i could contribute a little here and there if needed but I am willing to contribute as much gold as needed to keep the town progressing. thank you for taking the time to look over my application feel free to ask any more questions you need to

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Bro.... He meant in game money. Haha if your willing to put in irl money join Eclipse broo... We haz cookies :)
Seriously though have fun with college. Hope to see you in herocraft
ps. Dont quit it because these big bad kids that look like trees and have a mask on run up to you and buttfuck you. They are dicks (in game, of course. In teamspeak they can be polite and laugh all their deutcshbaggery with you.)[DOUBLEPOST=1345790580,1345789912][/DOUBLEPOST]Looked at some of the other applicants and goddamit wole! Why do you always have such good aplicants (me being one of them way back when) makes me wanna go recruit some newbs! It looks like Eclipse is going to be SF's allies(god it feels good calling it SF again...) So I will gladly level any potential great pvpers if it means they can do some raids with meh. Also if any of you guys have teamspeak or want to get it message me via forums and we can chat about how to play herocraft and such. Oh and wildarm5 is a n00b[DOUBLEPOST=1345790630][/DOUBLEPOST]Woahh double post turned into 1 post now its a triple post turned 1 post!

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Bro.... He meant in game money. Haha if your willing to put in irl money join Eclipse broo... We haz cookies :)
Seriously though have fun with college. Hope to see you in herocraft
ps. Dont quit it because these big bad kids that look like trees and have a mask on run up to you and buttfuck you. They are dicks (in game, of course. In teamspeak they can be polite and laugh all their deutcshbaggery with you.)[DOUBLEPOST=1345790580,1345789912][/DOUBLEPOST]Looked at some of the other applicants and goddamit wole! Why do you always have such good aplicants (me being one of them way back when) makes me wanna go recruit some newbs! It looks like Eclipse is going to be SF's allies(god it feels good calling it SF again...) So I will gladly level any potential great pvpers if it means they can do some raids with meh. Also if any of you guys have teamspeak or want to get it message me via forums and we can chat about how to play herocraft and such. Oh and wildarm5 is a n00b[DOUBLEPOST=1345790630][/DOUBLEPOST]Woahh double post turned into 1 post now its a triple post turned 1 post!
when did you apply? i remember recruiting you in-game