• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Diamond_Map W-L Application

Diamond_Map

Banned
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Diamond_Map
  2. Location & Age: St.Louis MO; 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No previous bans, I would like to think playing within the rules is more fun than being banned.
  4. Referral(s): Currently none, but I suppose the reason I'm here is to meet people, maybe pick up a few 'Referrals' for the future ;)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was sifting through the forums and I kept hearing about this massive DDOS attack from Brazil on a server. So I thought, if someone hates this server that much, it must a damn good one.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will right after my application
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel that I should be accepted to this community for multiple reasons:Firstly, I feel I would bring a very professional and positive attitude into the community; I like to get along with others and accomplish tasks set before me/us. Secondly I firmly believe that being accepted to this server will allow me to find a server I can both stick and donate to. From my personal observation this server seems to be highly professional and mature, unlike the other hundreds of ill prepared and sadly conducted servers I find myself stumbling upon in search for something like Herocraft. Furthermore, I feel that I could use my creativity to build and design some amazing things, with the help of significant others that is. If you would like to see any of my creations (None that are mind-blowing) feel free! Otherwise I can spare the elongated process of taking screenshots, turning them into PDFs or URLs and linking them <3
  1. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD10 (11 if you include the underscore)
  2. Additional Info: Your rules seem fair, I like the idea of having wall limits, this way you cant build an obsidian cube around your town. Though, I wont be raiding much anyway- My gameplay style leans heavily more towards building, challenging and designing.
Other than that I am working on my Degree to become a Dietition so if you have any questions about your health just ask! Also, I'm big into STEAM so please share me your IGN, mine is Captain America!

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Flawless, I commend you on a great application! Welcome to Herocraft! Check out your messages for the details of the server :) See you in game!