• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Gravkoc (23) {Super good}

A

alexhoff1

BOO
done.
:D

Roses are red, violets are blue, I have a waffle, get in the van.
(garry told me to)

Nutreo123

Stone
So I don't see a real app format so I guess this is like a really ghetto half-ass application.... *awkward smile*

I'm proposing to Gravkoc... C:

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
Kanjam, your Cyanide and Happiness pelvic thrusting. I see it.

Holy Jesus Fuck, you understand the reference AND your Avatar is the best character from Korra. CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!?!?!?!??!?!

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
I would like to you the Gravkoc family!

Im nice, helpfull, decent at pvping but i usally stay out of trouble, 30ish mason, low level wizard, i can speak 4 languages, i can make pancakes, i have never broken any rules on hc, i kinda know this one girl called Kanjam49 (it says kamjam49 on your citizen list btw) and i think you guys realy need some swedish meatballs. Im also good at league of legends and any strategy games like AOE, CoH etc. In general i would just be a nice, loyal citizen that helps a lot and and knows how to handle all kinds of balls. Bowlingballs, tennisballs, meatballs etc etc.

If you want more information or have specific questions pm me on the forums, ingame or just ask here.