• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Gravkoc (23) {Super good}

I would like to you the Gravkoc family!

Im nice, helpfull, decent at pvping but i usally stay out of trouble, 30ish mason, low level wizard, i can speak 4 languages, i can make pancakes, i have never broken any rules on hc, i kinda know this one girl called Kanjam49 (it says kamjam49 on your citizen list btw) and i think you guys realy need some swedish meatballs. Im also good at league of legends and any strategy games like AOE, CoH etc. In general i would just be a nice, loyal citizen that helps a lot and and knows how to handle all kinds of balls. Bowlingballs, tennisballs, meatballs etc etc.

If you want more information or have specific questions pm me on the forums, ingame or just ask here.

@Graink He can make pan cakes and meatballs... I love pan cakes...

Graink

Portal
Gravkoc 4.04 Update!

-Writing up families and floor assignments. Thinking of sorting out some under city rooms as well.
-Work on the front rock wall : Devil's rock! Hoping to make maybe a monkey face inside of the mountain and have a secret redstone door/piston exit out of it.
-Planning the jungle area. By next week or so we should be planting trees, farming saplings and making our jungle masterpiece!
-Families will be active groups. Those inactive for a week will be considered orphans and will have their stuff added to the town chests. Items may be reclaimed, (We will screenshot your chest) but you may have to prove yourself or have a good excuse.
-Everyone with an LWC must add, first of all, Graink, and if you choose (for the moment) BPOtacon. Soon it will be mandatory to add BPOtacon and Graink to them. 'Use the command /cmodify @Graink' This will allow me to add anyone else to the lwc, or to destroy it if you've become flat out inactive.
-Marriages will be filmed and held very soon.

This weekend is going to be our official moment as a town, and I hope we get as many gravkockers online at this time! I'm going to fix the whole cit list, tag everyone who's a part of the town so they follow this thread on the forums, and I'm going to speak to everyone about monkey business. There are a few players we're going to weed out, maybe 1 - 3 inactive monkeys; but other than that we're on the right track. We'll be setting up goals here soon, working more on lore and improving the general layout of our household.

MMM, that sounds good.

malmenca

Diamond
#Don't #add #BPO #He's #A #Faggot #Add #Fo0led #, #He #is #a #Boss. (#and #me) #2013-2016!

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Good evening. After weighing out my options I have decided that Gravkoc would be the best fit for me and my friend I_Love_Miners. Braavos is a nicely built town and I never imagined leaving it, but due to their hard ass approach to applications I just had to go. I would really like to join the town, and if you want an in-depth view on why I left Braavos, please read the Braavos thread over the last 24 hours.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Due to my impatience, I have joined a new town and am no longer interested in joining Gravkoc. Sorry for wasting anyone's time. Also Fooled, I'm not sure why you disagreed with my post, I hardly know you and you hardly know me, but I imagine you probably think you're far superior to me.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Due to my impatience, I have joined a new town and am no longer interested in joining Gravkoc. Sorry for wasting anyone's time. Also Fooled, I'm not sure why you disagreed with my post, I hardly know you and you hardly know me, but I imagine you probably think you're far superior to me.
nailed it my boy

A

alexhoff1

can we get more active please?
I don't like being the only member!

Graink

Portal
can we get more active please?
I don't like being the only member!
I'm only away for the weekend. I had an exam last week, and now I'm back home for thanksgiving (Canadian) I'll be back in full force next tuesday/wednesday :S Too many things, from class to Assassins Creed. I beat it though, so I'll be able to play again :D I still need to master dragoon and I'm going to work on the under city of the castle for a bit.

I just need Kaizno to build the herogates so it's easier to get around :/