• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Gravkoc (23) {Super good}

Graink

Portal
We are the Gravkoc. We're the vagabond, thieves of virginity. PVP virgins be aware! We've come to rape you all.

Here at Gravkoc, we like to accommodate differences. We have many mentally slower members, and we treat them with the up most respect. For example, our beloved Hanpeter77 is actually part of the council! Apart from that, we're a pretty chill town, not much to know about us other than we're all homosexual polygamist monkeys. I'll run through the application later on for anyone interested in joining.

Here's a list of rules that must be followed if you're part of our town. Make sure to follow them, or else you may be either evicted, killed, or punished other wise.
-No stealing from your own town members. Anyone joining the town must all ready know and agree that their items are not safe, even with a block on top.
*If anything is stolen from a town member by a town member, they will be executed by the original owner, items are to be returned, and other consequences may arise. Members may be removed off the region if they're suspects to espionage or any other really bad thing.
-Try your hardest not to be a shit bag.
-Defend the town and make your best attempt to help it flourish and grow to be a magnificent city.
*If there are any raiders, don't be a fucking hero. Stay inside until you're sure you can take them on, or find a way to get out there without them being able to get in.
-LWC'd chests and doors must add (at least) Graink to the protection.
*This only applies for LWC's in the town regions, just in case I need to check up on you. I don't need to take anything, but if you're stealing from the town, this would be a quicker way to find out.
-Houses/rooms will be premade for the most part. Try not to modify the ground/walls/roof too much of your room.

Tasks (Green - Red = Complete - Incomplete)
Set up and build Castle Gravkoc
Redesign the inner castle
Under city construction

Hierarchy
Mayor : Graink
SiC : BPOtacon
Town Council : Graink, Garrythegazelle, BPOtacon, Heylookitskyle, Itzmak, Malmenca, Hanpeter77, Eliterubberduck, Klrocks0, Weewoo1337.

Members :
ArchStello
BPOtacon
Diffuse
Eliterubberduck
Fo0l3d
GarrytheGazelle
Grarona
Graink
IGO914
Kamjam49
Levwroth
PMStewart
SaberStone
Sniped105
Ssocrates
SubGross
VPXlogic
Weewoo1337
xBlock_LoverX
Zihara
_Maxo
Alexhoff1
Bloodhound645
Eagles90809
Fangoffirexd
Gongozebra
Hanpeter77
Heylookitskyle
itzmak
Klrocks0
Leweston
Malmensa
Matthew_Quinn_
Melnick13
Monkeyfatzer

Application :
In game name;
Age;
Timezone;
How active are you?;
Class and levels?;
Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?;
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?;
*Do you have good map anus?;

Pictures :

Graink

Portal
We build realistic towns; and they tend to the lore/role play of the server. We're just following the game play style and having fun at the same time. Next map we'll build you guys a box if that's what you really want from us, can't guarantee it'll be as boring as you might hope, but we can try.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
''Our morals just so happen to be polygamy, and homosexuality.''

Sorry but I can't take you seriously.

''PVP virgins be aware! We've come to rape you all.''

So why are you labelled as ''Super Good''?

Anyway, I admire that you wish to create towns based on some form of lore/role play, but this is just childish.

Graink

Portal
We're super good because good is objective. WWII, the Germans were the good side for Germany. What we're doing is good in our eyes, so good that it's super good! The rules that you need to make a town alignment were removed, therefore we're not breaking any agreement that we're actually "good" in the sense the server originally meant. This is just a representation of real life - people will judge other cultures out of ignorance and intolerance; we just thought it'd be cool to start both a town and social experiment. We'll weed out the ignorant, and possibly appeal to the more sophisticated, tolerant group of players.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
We're super good because good is objective. WWII, the Germans were the good side for Germany. What we're doing is good in our eyes, so good that it's super good! The rules that you need to make a town alignment were removed, therefore we're not breaking any agreement that we're actually "good" in the sense the server originally meant. This is just a representation of real life - people will judge other cultures out of ignorance and intolerance; we just thought it'd be cool to start both a town and social experiment. We'll weed out the ignorant, and possibly appeal to the more sophisticated, tolerant group of players.

Comparing yourself to the Germans of WWII, ha ha.. :p

I understand that in your eyes you are good, but let's presume that all towns are ''good''. It won't only confuse players, but will render the whole concept, of labelling a township, useless. Mayors currently label towns on where they stand through alliences (good towns ally many, evil towns don't, neutral towns may do) and war (good towns prevent war, evil towns start it, neutral towns don't participate/join sides).

Also, you say you will attract and appeal to the more sophisticated and tolerant players. How is this possible when you have flawed and childish logic which you follow?

Anyway, i'm kinda done with this thread. It's clear you're trolling so i'll go now (I don't want to waste my time).

Graink

Portal
Comparing yourself to the Germans of WWII, ha ha.. :p

I understand that in your eyes you are good, but let's presume that all towns are ''good''. It won't only confuse players, but will render the whole concept, of labelling a township, useless. Mayors currently label towns on where they stand through alliences (good towns ally many, evil towns don't, neutral towns may do) and war (good towns prevent war, evil towns start it, neutral towns don't participate/join sides).

Also, you say you will attract and appeal to the more sophisticated and tolerant players. How is this possible when you have flawed and childish logic which you follow?

Anyway, i'm kinda done with this thread. It's clear you're trolling so i'll go now (I don't want to waste my time).

Where are the flaws? Like I said, towns do not need to be labeled, therefore our label is our own decision and at our own discretion. You obviously think it's good to try and bash some of the most active, hard working and genuine players; we think that's a bad thing, you think it's a good thing. I didn't have to compare us to Germans, I just figured something that big and obvious wouldn't make you think too hard.

You've completely made up your own analogy on how the town alignments should be, and we've made up our own - I don't see why you had to come on here and try to troll us. All we're really doing is making a town for ourselves and our friends. We'd rather play together as a close group of 20- than having 70-80+ members this map.

Joka10

Soulsand
The flaw:
You've completely made up your own analogy on how the town alignments should be

The Law:
Requirements:

Good:

My goal for Good Guilds is for them to be more of a help the innocent/poor and battle Evil, type of Guild. Constantly launching attacks on Evil Town+ and known murderers/thieves. Collecting/placing bounties on Evil players.

- CAN murder Evil
- CAN steal from Evil
- CAN collect bounties on Evil
This is in the context of guilds as opposed to towns, but still kinda fits in as the general description of the "Good" alignment for HC.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
My philosophy is do whatever the hell you want when it comes to decision making. The vibe I got is trollish from this thread, but I don't doubt that you guys are serious about it. Good luck anyways. :p

Graink

Portal
Just a note but players is plural. There's one of you.

Like I said, ignorant and intolerant. Multiple personality disorder is serious business, I felt like the HC community would be accepting to this :( If that doesn't work out I could always try and recruit the MMM; after all, their temple is to be built on this towns regions. I guess it's not obvious, but I heard it's a requirement to be part of that guild to join this town/relationship, I'll have to talk to their leader.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Like I said, ignorant and intolerant. Multiple personality disorder is serious business, I felt like the HC community would be accepting to this :( If that doesn't work out I could always try and recruit the MMM; after all, their temple is to be built on this towns regions. I guess it's not obvious, but I heard it's a requirement to be part of that guild to join this town/relationship, I'll have to talk to their leader.

I see this as nothing but trolling. I'm offended by how you're using these disorders for childish jokes. I see you have little respect for the people who legitimately suffer from these conditions.

MixxiM

TNT
I see this as nothing but trolling. I'm offended by how you're using these disorders for childish jokes. I see you have little respect for the people who legitimately suffer from these conditions.
With all due respect, hush up. Everything is funny out of context, he's not actually saying stuff like "LOLOL People with MPD are weird gaizz". Just look at things like dead baby jokes, which people for some reason are loving right now. @Graink, and what he said does not, in any way, demonstrate the respect (or lack thereof) he has for the unfortunate people affected by said disorder.

Side Note: What's worse than 10 dead babies on one trash can? One dead baby in 10 trash cans, of course.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
With all due respect, hush up. Everything is funny out of context, he's not actually saying stuff like "LOLOL People with MPD are weird gaizz". Just look at things like dead baby jokes, which people for some reason are loving right now. @Graink, and what he said does not, in any way, demonstrate the respect (or lack thereof) he has for the unfortunate people affected by said disorder.

Side Note: What's worse than 10 dead babies on one trash can? One dead baby in 10 trash cans, of course.

He's using the conditions as an excuse for his trollish behavior. I see this as disrespectful.

As for ''Dead baby jokes'', I have never heard of those. They don't sound very exciting either.