• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Gravkoc (23) {Super good}

Graink

Portal
^ Figures, different people have different senses of humor. Everyone's intolerant of something, I just think it's bad when people actually have to but into another thread for attention/posts. It's clear you've made a name for yourself by having a say in every possible thing you could, but please know that's not always a good thing.

Either way you put it, we could both be disrespectful, but I'm not butting into peoples lives or issues, I'm generalizing. You're being super arrogant and targeting 1 single person. You really have nothing on your side other than anger and the ability to "Face palm" my replies in some sort of attempt to bring me down. I know you're just a child, but there are certain things children need to keep out of. Life's a learning experience, and you're not going to learn to shut up unless someone with a little more power can show you how. I'm not saying I'm that person, nor am I trying to shut you up, I just think you do need to learn a little more before you start shitting your opinion all over my sandwich. We're going to be a town, there's no way around it.. If you want to camp us, good luck, if not, we'll find you either way.

Even I myself am intolerant. I'm intolerant of intolerance.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
^ Figures, different people have different senses of humor. Everyone's intolerant of something, I just think it's bad when people actually have to but into another thread for attention/posts. It's clear you've made a name for yourself by having a say in every possible thing you could, but please know that's not always a good thing. Sorry but when I see an ''Obvious Troll'' thread I have to comment.

Either way you put it, we could both be disrespectful, but I'm not butting into peoples lives or issues, I'm generalizing. You're being super arrogant and targeting 1 single person. You really have nothing on your side other than anger and the ability to "Face palm" my replies in some sort of attempt to bring me down. What about the way that this thread is pointless, you have no members other than yourself. Considering what you've done in the past I don't think this thread is serious. I know you're just a child, but there are certain things children need to keep out of. Being a child means having an opinion and speaking out? Life's a learning experience, and you're not going to learn to shut up unless someone with a little more power can show you how. I'm not saying I'm that person, nor am I trying to shut you up, I just think you do need to learn a little more before you start shitting your opinion all over my sandwich. What else is there to learn? We're going to be a town, there's no way around it.. If you want to camp us, good luck, if not, we'll find you either way. How is this relevant?

Even I myself am intolerant. I'm intolerant of intolerance. I'm a tolerant person, but when one posts something like what is writen in the first post, then I feel it is right to express my thoughts.

MixxiM

TNT
He's using the conditions as an excuse for his trollish behavior. I see this as disrespectful.

As for ''Dead baby jokes'', I have never heard of those. They don't sound very exciting either.

I don't believe that it is disrespectful, but I guess we can agree to disagree.

Also, you should look them up, they are fantastic.

Graink

Portal
So you feel a sense of entitlement whenever you see someone doing something that they enjoy? What if we enjoy trolling - or if we're really like this.

This thread is in no way pointless; it's a township application. If you don't like it, you're allowed to leave, we're not making you stay here. I don't exactly know what I've done in the past? But I've been loyal to my towns, friends and anyone else I was friendly with. It's not like I've ever lied, stolen from towns, then left them or anything.

The child part was my sympathy for your age and lack of life understanding. None of us have a mature sense of life understanding, but yours is still far off. This wraps into the things you need to learn; privileged learning.

This is relevant because we're going to be a town. You obviously don't want us to be a town because you're trying to disturb our shit, and I'm surprised you haven't brought this to staffs attention for harassment towards you or for "trolling". All we're trying to do is be ourselves and you have a problem with that. Now I would be okay with that, but you have to keep trying to defend yourself aimlessly because you tried to get into other peoples shit. Eventually you'll learn to keep to yourself, and when we come visit you, I hope you stay locked up in your region. We need pictures after all.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Brutalacerate said:
If you're not a Citizen of a particular Township or Guild, DO NOT post on their thread unless it is an Application or you have been given permission to do so by the Mayor/SiC or Owner. There have been way too many instances where Staff has had to intervene and have the wonderful job of removing the ridiculous arguments and troll posts.

Depending on the severity of the situation, Moderators can request that an Administrator issue anything from a Warning to a Permanent Forum Ban. These will be handled case by case and trolling will not be tolerated. We know what the difference is between seriousness and trolling. We will take this into consideration when reviewing posts.

Also, if you wish to have your Township or Guild thread cleaned up a tad, whether it be removing troll posts, non-citizen/member posts or just unwanted posts in general, feel free to send me a PM with a very detailed list of what you wish to have removed.
@MajorasMask Now leave these nice people alone ;-;

MajorasMask

Ungodly
So you feel a sense of entitlement whenever you see someone doing something that they enjoy? What if we enjoy trolling - or if we're really like this.

This thread is in no way pointless; it's a township application. If you don't like it, you're allowed to leave, we're not making you stay here. I don't exactly know what I've done in the past? Your mute appeals say it all. But I've been loyal to my towns, friends and anyone else I was friendly with. It's not like I've ever lied, stolen from towns, then left them or anything. Hmm, sounds like you're trying to imply something. Lorien maybe? Oh yeah, because that's relevant! :rolleyes:

The child part was my sympathy for your age and lack of life understanding. None of us have a mature sense of life understanding, but yours is still far off. This wraps into the things you need to learn; privileged learning. Thanks for saying I don't understand trolling, which is really easy to spot.

This is relevant because we're going to be a town. You obviously don't want us to be a town because you're trying to disturb our shit, and I'm surprised you haven't brought this to staffs attention for harassment towards you or for "trolling". There are other towns which I don't like, who are currently in application. I don't say anything about it, because I know they are serious about what they are saying. All we're trying to do is be ourselves and you have a problem with that. Now I would be okay with that, but you have to keep trying to defend yourself aimlessly because you tried to get into other peoples shit. I get into other people's ''shit'' when they start trolling. Eventually you'll learn to keep to yourself, and when we come visit you, I hope you stay locked up in your region. We need pictures after all. Hmm... that reminds me of something.... XMas maybe? Ha ha! :rolleyes: Hmm. Judging by both this and the Lorien reference, it's clear that you're trolling now. Thanks for the confirmation! ;)

Let's continue to run in circles! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1346999001,1346998817][/DOUBLEPOST]@Acherous I understand this. Although when someone writes a thread like that, I see it only as their desire to recieve feedback, of any kind.

Graink

Portal
What exactly does my mute appeal say? I don't think anyone that read it actually understood what was going on.. If you're here trying to further defend Brutal, you're doing a terrible job. Your short ignorant attempts at humility are really just humiliating yourself.

Yes, I was implying your impulsive instincts; childish instincts that arise when you anger yourself.

As for the troll part, I really didn't understand where you were going with this. I was describing and defining how you don't understand life as a whole. You believe that if you put your opinion in the matter, anyone will actually care. No one cares, I just like replying for the sake of making fun of people.

Last map we were one of the major towns/soon to be kingdoms of the map. We had 3 towns under our command, we all took a good, 2 month break, came back and grabbed HC by the balls in about 2 - 3 weeks. We know how to make money, we know how to piss people off and we know how to further ourselves in game. We're pretty serious I'd say.

I guess you don't see the hypocrisy of when you see trolling, you have to troll back.. Christmas town wasn't my time, I was playing when they went up, then came back as they fell apart. I've heard other things; I just know who you are.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
As for the troll part, I really didn't understand where you were going with this.

we know how to piss people off

:confused:

As for your mute, I think it's relevant. I agree with what Brutal has said, you are making this discussion go into a complete circle. I feel that you over complicate things, then when people say you are wrong, you go and say they are ignorant, have primative ways of thinking and do not understand that which is of a higher age. Yes sure, i'm stupid and don't understand, obviously I am too young to know, maybe i'm just too angry (sarcasm). Errrm, I know when to recognise trolling, and it is clear to me that this thread is nothing more than that.

As for the ''anger'', does having a disagreement and dislike for sonething mean you're an angry person now? I never knew that.

You were one of the major towns in HC? What? I never heard anything from SG, ever. I saw the members doing individual raids/duels at spawn, but rarely. Most of the members either got banned or left, judging by i've seen and read on the forums. You know me? How? Do I troll on the forums, break server rules and hang around with people who enjoy childish humour? Ha ha, no, I don't. I'm not perfect, but when you take things out of context to justify your view that i'm a bad person, then that's messed up.

Anyway, this conversation is going nowhere. It's going to circle again soon so what's the point? I can't be bothered to deal with this constant ''You don't understand, look at what we've done, we know all about you'', because it's bullshit.

Graink

Portal
You must not have understood what I meant. I'll consider breaking it down maybe later on in this message.

First of all, the mute was completely subjective. I wasn't breaking any rules, nor was I actually harassing anyone. People use their powers to impress other people or just because they have them. I don't think that's right. I may over complicate things, but I love that sort of stimulation. I call people out on ignorance when they continue to push the same crap, with no evidence, points or anything else of value. It's not age that defines intelligence, it's the will to learn. You may not notice this, but I've been considering everything you say, analyzing it, and putting it into my own bag of tricks. You on the other hand seem to be pushing everything I say away and not trying to learn, or further yourself from it. This is where you are all ignorant, you don't want to learn, you want to be right.

Anger is a feeling of discomfort or displeasure that leads to an outrage. You were displeased with our thread, and you outraged with sarcasm. Sure sarcasm is fun, but you're not very good at it.

We were a major town, and we came out of no where. Our first PVP tournament we played together we "Legally and mathematically" won it. For this section, I don't care what anyone has to say, because according to the rules, they're wrong. As I've said before, people with power can abuse it and make shit up on the spot, but that's not how it works in real life. Rules weren't followed by staff because of a misunderstanding, and we were denied our rights on this server. We had a few members banned out of complete error and bad information. People don't like us for some reason, so we're treated badly..

Now for what I know about you.. You're younger than me, you like to make friends with highly ranked people, and you're easy to upset. You like to build, and you're a fair architect. As for PVP, you seem to enjoy it when it's for fun, but (knowing how bad I actually am) you're even worse than me. You seem to have been a follower for the past long while here. What I mean by this is, you've never risen to absolute power. You've tried making towns and guilds, but they've all ultimately failed, or did nothing the planned to do. Zeal was fun with the Overgrowth guild (I don't remember the name) but you still only managed to salvage a small section of the map. You follow the rules very well, you conform to everything people tell you, and you don't strive for victory. You like being a part of the community, but you're not here to make it better for anyone, you're here to sit around, and use the server as more of a forum to chat with people from around the world.

Finally, I'd like to know what you know about me. You saw me get muted, judged me for what you didn't know, and that's all you're using against me.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
May aswell write a couple more things.

Basically, you've said we are idiots. You are literally saying that we don't process things correctly, and that you (and only you, as shown by a quote below) can. Nice god complex you've got there. I'll call you arrogant to say the least. You define intelligence, emotion, what is and what isn't evidence, ect. You say that I don't want to learn. Actually, I do. Thats why I put effort into school, which is why I am IN SCHOOL. I push what you say away because i've already analysed it, and from what i've concluded; what you've said is comeplete bollocks. I'm not going to ''learn'' (i'm using your definition of learn, meaning to follow and ''do it'') something which I disagree on, something full of flaws. Go get a dictionary, find the real definitions to these words.

This is where you are all ignorant, you don't want to learn, you want to be right.

For this section, I don't care what anyone has to say, because according to the rules, they're wrong.

As for me, you've got most of that right. Although I don't get upset easily, I know how to deal with trolling (as for this thread, well, we all love a good debate). You say I don't make the community better when, what? Almost every town i've joined, i've helped. In Lorien I helped mine the undercity, in Canterlot I helped to defend the town from raiders, in Oblivion I helped by decorating the surrounding environment. Yes, I do help the community. I take part in forum discussions, and provide feedback to suggestions that some members have. I'm also an active Proctor (though i've been busy lately).

What I know about you? You hang around with many younger players, whose reputations are relatively poor (I can understand why). You created a town that does hardly anything, forming a kingdom whereas half of the members never play. You've been muted, only to pull the ''This isn't fair'' card. You create threads that are just silly. You act like you know everything, that you're always right and that everyone else is ''ignorant''.

Graink

Portal
You really have a warped rational. If I've called you an idiot, you defended it very poorly. My arrogance is backed up by action. I have things to say, so I apply myself to say them. I generalized the "you are all ignorant" to those who're trying to oppose me. I love how people bring up school too - I'm curious as to how you do in school. I guess you didn't fully read what I wrote, or skim read and picked out "context" :O You're incredibly pathetic, hypocritical and don't have the first clue as to what you're getting into. I'm going to keep writing, even though if you were level headed in any way, you would understand that this alone voids nearly everything and anything you've said.

I'm not perfect, but when you take things out of context to justify your view that i'm a bad person, then that's messed up.

Now, it's easy to tell anger through analysis of text. I pride myself on my reading abilities, from books, to articles to random internet forums. It's fun deciphering emotes through peoples text, and your writing screams hostility. From the frequent quotations to the need of citations to prove anything. You don't have any experience with trolling, and that I can tell because you're still replying. Basic troll myth says : Don't feed the troll. This meaning, if you leave the troll thread alone, it'll die off and dwindle to nothing. You, however, tried to bring attention to yourself and this thread. I'm almost certain no one else is going to waste their time reading all of these posts, for the simple matter that I write a little too long. I write a lot of useless shit because I think it's funny. I'll write this whole message when really all I had to do was bring up a few small points. I write like this because it's much harder for people to understand, and I eventually want to find someone who can.

As for your contribution to the server; yes, you are active here and in game, and yes you've helped a couple towns. This really has nothing to do with what I was talking about, but I'll explain that later on. A community is built on differences. You're a follower, and that's clear to everyone. If a person of influence has something to say, you jump right on their cock and enjoy the ride. I'm not saying you don't agree with all this stuff, but if someone was building 5 - 10 penis sculptures outside your town/house on a daily basis, staff isn't helping you take them down/finding the griefer and you have to waste your time and effort bringing them down day by day. (Let's say obsidian penis' just for fun) You're not going to be happy. You're going to want to find justice, fix the system, and rid of corruption. The same corruption we dealt with when we had a regioned shape of some sorts built around a herogate in attempts to aid the TC's pvp. This wasn't good in my eyes, so I spoke out about it. I was civil, gentle and fairly kind about it, but I was bullied by a higher power.

-Now back to the help. This is the help I was talking about. Bettering the environment so everyone can play equally. Not so friends of staff get promotions/upgrades, but so everyone has an equal chance to help out. Ex: I applied for a banker, guide and balance team member. I received a banker position, but I'm very qualified for every one of them.
-As a guide, I would only be able to help people even more, but because the guide staff isn't friendly with me, other, less qualified people were getting jobs, juts to be part of the group.
-As a balance team member, I would be able to sort out imbalances in the pvp/pve situation. A lot of classes are either over powered, under powered, or just straight up wrong. I wanted to help test classes and see what we could do to fix them. Once again, I wasn't tight with that group, so I was over passed by less qualified, less active players.
-Finally, I received banker. Whenever I was online I would bank a soon and swiftly as possible. I'm not sure of everyone else, but I had banked roughly 45k of gold on my best day.
I help out a lot with what I'm allowed to do. Many of my towns members helped sort out broken classes, work on improving the beauty of the server, and helped noobs make a living. We're bad people because we like to have fun, but I say you guys are bad people for trying to ruin our fun.

What I want you to take from this is don't run your opinions off reputation. You hear things, and act only according to them. You believe anything anyone you're friendly with tells you, and that's called gullibility. It's not a good thing, and you should work on it.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
You really have a warped rational. If I've called you an idiot, you defended it very poorly. My arrogance is backed up by action. I have things to say, so I apply myself to say them. I generalized the "you are all ignorant" to those who're trying to oppose me. You are misusing a word. I could call you ignorant, but I don't. I know the definitions of these words. I love how people bring up school too - I'm curious as to how you do in school. What, like the grades I get for my subjects? I guess you didn't fully read what I wrote, or skim read and picked out "context" :O You're incredibly pathetic, hypocritical and don't have the first clue as to what you're getting into. Thanks for that. I read everything you wrote. Am I now pathetic for having an opinion? Jeez. What a world we live in. I'm going to keep writing, even though if you were level headed in any way, you would understand that this alone voids nearly everything and anything you've said.

Now, it's easy to tell anger through analysis of text. I pride myself on my reading abilities, from books, to articles to random internet forums. It's fun deciphering emotes through peoples text, and your writing screams hostility. How is it possible to understand what someone's emotions are through text? You have to know the person writing it, and really, you don't know me. I don't know you, which is why i'm not pulling any ''emotion'' cards you on. From the frequent quotations to the need of citations to prove anything. You don't have any experience with trolling, and that I can tell because you're still replying. I did say above that I like a good debate/arguement/discussion. Although this is getting pointless because of the long-posts. Kinda boring IMO. This also isn't going anywhere, which sucks. Basic troll myth says : Don't feed the troll. This meaning, if you leave the troll thread alone, it'll die off and dwindle to nothing. You, however, tried to bring attention to yourself and this thread. To myself? Why to jump to conclusions. What, am I an attention seeker? I'm almost certain no one else is going to waste their time reading all of these posts, for the simple matter that I write a little too long. I write a lot of useless shit because I think it's funny. I don't think it is. I'll write this whole message when really all I had to do was bring up a few small points. I write like this because it's much harder for people to understand, and I eventually want to find someone who can. Way to over-complicate things to make yourself seem superior. This isn't needed.

As for your contribution to the server; yes, you are active here and in game, and yes you've helped a couple towns *nearly all towns i've joined. I admit I didn't help Valor or Erebos. This really has nothing to do with what I was talking about, but I'll explain that later on. A community is built on differences. You're a follower, and that's clear to everyone. If a person of influence has something to say, you jump right on their cock and enjoy the ride. I disagree with a lot of what upper staff suggest/want on the server. If you want some examples I can give you some. I'm not saying you don't agree with all this stuff, but if someone was building 5 - 10 penis sculptures outside your town/house on a daily basis, staff isn't helping you take them down/finding the griefer and you have to waste your time and effort bringing them down day by day. (Let's say obsidian penis' just for fun) You're not going to be happy. No, but I guess i'll live with it. I wouldn't spam the chat channels and /petition until it's done. I'd probably decorate them, add flowers maybe. Probably have a couple of laughs! :p Most likely, it wouldn't be much of an issue (i've never seen serious issues go unnoticed on this server, you may disagree, but I have my reasons). You're going to want to find justice, fix the system, and rid of corruption. I don't know of any active staff members who are corrupt. The same corruption we dealt with when we had a regioned shape of some sorts built around a herogate in attempts to aid the TC's pvp. This wasn't good in my eyes, so I spoke out about it. I was civil, gentle and fairly kind about it, but I was bullied by a higher power.

-Now back to the help. This is the help I was talking about. Bettering the environment so everyone can play equally. Not so friends of staff get promotions/upgrades, but so everyone has an equal chance to help out. Ex: I applied for a banker, guide and balance team member. I received a banker position, but I'm very qualified for every one of them.
-As a guide, I would only be able to help people even more, but because the guide staff isn't friendly with me, other, less qualified people were getting jobs, juts to be part of the group. You arn't a guide, so why is this needed? It's like if I said ''if I were an admin...''. Kinda pointless. :confused:
-As a balance team member, I would be able to sort out imbalances in the pvp/pve situation. A lot of classes are either over powered, under powered, or just straight up wrong. I wanted to help test classes and see what we could do to fix them. Once again, I wasn't tight with that group, so I was over passed by less qualified, less active players. Same as above.
-Finally, I received banker. Whenever I was online I would bank a soon and swiftly as possible. I'm not sure of everyone else, but I had banked roughly 45k of gold on my best day.
I help out a lot with what I'm allowed to do. Many of my towns members helped sort out broken classes, work on improving the beauty of the server, and helped noobs make a living. We're bad people because we like to have fun, but I say you guys are bad people for trying to ruin our fun. If I went out and ranted racist/sexist jokes, because I want to have ''fun'' with them, then would that be ok? It wouldn't, that would be stupid, hurtful and wrong. You used sexuality as a form of humour in your first post. Consider that there are people in the world who are uncomfortable with the topic.

What I want you to take from this is don't run your opinions off reputation. Mute appeals, writen by you, don't have anything to do with repuation. You hear things, and act only according to them. You believe anything anyone you're friendly with tells you, and that's called gullibility. I'm friends with EtKenn, Leftovers, TheMormon, ect ect. They are cool people, but I still disagree with what they say. I don't like EtKenn's PvP tactics, Leftover's town theme ideas and TheMormons attitute about the XD. I still get along with them. I don't endorse everything they do, I still keep my own opinion. Want more examples? It's not a good thing, and you should work on it. So I am not allowed to agree with some things that my friend say? Well done, you've created pure independance. Like I said, I disagree with some things, but I agree with other things (probably the reason that we're friends).
[DOUBLEPOST=1347049440,1347049200][/DOUBLEPOST]@Acherous You're right. This is getting old. I'm bored of this. Too much ''I know you, you're like this, you're wrong, i'm right, you don't know me, no it happened like this, no we do this''.

*Sigh*

When I look for good discussions I never want to say ''TL;DR''.

Graink

Portal
I didn't misuse the word. I just didn't explain why you're all ignorant. I was explaining why I was using it, not what it meant to me.

I meant more about classes, but go ahead and tell grades if that pleases you.

The pathetic part was because your dumb ass didn't realize you took quotes I used out of context to prove you point, then you said it was "messed" to take things out of context. It was just retarded, so I thought I'd laugh at you about that.

I find it easy to understand emotions through text. Maybe cause I've spent lots of time reading and analyzing it. Lots of people can't see emotion through real life! So I understand where you're coming from.

I kept this one shorter to tend to your attention span. The older you get, "hopefully" the better your desire to learn and read will be. I write fairly well, I'm not paid for it, but I have good English for the most part. Just that should make it readable.

Yes, you gave your opinion, your opinion is part of you, drawing it to yourself.

You don't have to think it's funny, I'm not here to please you.

It is needed, but it's not to try and make myself look superior. If you understood what I wrote above, nearly nothing I write is "needed" or "necessary" I just do it because it fucking pleases me! Same way you indulge yourself to replying to threads you think are trolling. Get an education, and come back on this subject.

I can kill these 4 rebuttals with 1 stone. Staff can do whatever they want and get away with it for the most part. they're allowed to break rules to get what they want. A corrupt person is someone who's not doing right. They're not doing right according to the server rules, or according to peoples rights.

You didn't understand this either. I was saying hypothetically if I was. That was the whole fucking point of it, was to say "If I was". Yes, if you were an admin things would be different, that was the point I was making...

You can do whatever joking you want. I'm open minded, and apathetic. People can make fun of whomever they want, sarcastically or not. Whether people are uncomfortable or not, eventually they'll get over it. If you're trying to make a moralfag's point of not offending any group of people, you're doing the worst job you possibly could in the eyes of someone with more than 10 years of age. You inadvertently called me stupid, wrong and/or hurtful, and considering my town members share a similar mind set, you're calling them the same thing. You've lost in so many ways imaginable it's ridiculous.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
What I know about you? You hang around with many younger players, whose reputations are relatively poor (I can understand why). You created a town that does hardly anything, forming a kingdom whereas half of the members never play. You've been muted, only to pull the ''This isn't fair'' card. You create threads that are just silly. You act like you know everything, that you're always right and that everyone else is ''ignorant''.
I hope you realize that SG was quite a good pvp force and almost won a pvp tournament (lost because of bugged skills and rule breaking). We had lots of individual raiders who all were decent. From what I saw half the members of every fucking town were inactive. The only reason oblivion was even present on the map is because so many people disliked you guys/you were bad pvpers in general so it made for fun raiding. Mutes are hardly relevant. Stealing from a town (you) is a lot worse than talking back to brutal. This thread isn't silly, its a lighthearted way of creating a town thread, something that others should use as an example because it makes the game feel less serious and more like a fucking game. Having talked with graink he is actually a very mature/intelligent person.

Now please leave this thread alone although I'm sure Graink is enjoying this to a certain extent.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
I hope you realize that SG was quite a good pvp force and almost won a pvp tournament (lost because of bugged skills and rule breaking). We had lots of individual raiders who all were decent. From what I saw half the members of every fucking town were inactive. The only reason oblivion was even present on the map is because so many people disliked you guys/you were bad pvpers in general so it made for fun raiding. Mutes are hardly relevant. Stealing from a town (you) is a lot worse than talking back to brutal. This thread isn't silly, its a lighthearted way of creating a town thread, something that others should use as an example because it makes the game feel less serious and more like a fucking game. Having talked with graink he is actually a very mature/intelligent person.

Now please leave this thread alone although I'm sure Graink is enjoying this to a certain extent.
so why don't you join his town ... oh wait ...