• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Gravkoc (23) {Super good}

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Stay out of threads of towns you aren't a part of. @Graink let me know if you want this cleaned up.

Graink

Portal
The castle is almost balled up. If anyone wants to donate an extra 30 stacks of sandstone, we'd love to accept it!

Apart from that, keep leveling up, maybe master your crafter class. I'm about to do a mining trip monday if anyone wants to come. I just wanted to post on here to pickle a few more posts; but it's things that need to be done :) We'll be working on the interior pretty soon, and the church'll be up soon enough. Tomorrow I'm busy pretty much all day with school work and then parents coming to town, so I won't be able to do much. If we can finish the roof, perfect, by monday I'll be setting up the lwc iron door out front and add everyone to it.

Kisses and bumfucs!

- Griank[DOUBLEPOST=1347764190,1347764094][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stay out of threads of towns you aren't a part of. @Graink let me know if you want this cleaned up.

Woah, weird, I just posted at the same time :p But no, it's fine.. I'll allow people to post here, it's fun for us ! :)

My mom and I went shopping today for a dress. I am honestly really excited to be the first one married to the town. It is a real honor and my family is really proud of what I have done to earn this chance. Once again thanks Graink for providing such great opportunity, not only to me but a chance for everyone on the server to experience the best Role-Playing experience on Minecraft. Can't wait for this week's weddings.

Graink

Portal
Thanks, I actually told my parents about what we're doing last night, and they told me they've never been so proud of me in their lives! It was either that, or that I'm a little faggot and I'll never amount to anything, they're really hard to translate. Either way, we've almost got the church up and I have to pee I'm so excited! Malmenca just said Jewish holiday, so I'm going to pee.

Graink

Portal

This is how I picture you guys building your town.. And I want in!

This is exactly how we built our town.. that guy in the middle humping the ground is itzmak, and the guy in a ball is hanpeter. Idk where they got this footage of us. Welcome btw, you'll be married soon enough.

Levwroth

TNT
I am Levwroth i love wrecking peoples faces. Aside from that, I was once a member of Gravkoc. My days involve wrecking peoples faces, beer, and wrecking peoples faces. My skills involve wrecking peoples faces, and drinking beer. It has also been known that i wreck peoples faces.

Applepie

Iron
Wussup peoples. I'm Apple. I was once part of Gravkoc and would love to join again since I've decided to become active again. Also, I heard that guy Levwroth doesnt only wreck faces, but loves when his face get's wrecked on.