• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]Fudoshi [11] [neutral] ~KRS~

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Hint: I never stopped! I don't listen to you! I don't listen to anyoneeeeee (Except Kainzo, sometimes)
But mmk, thanks.

I'll work on cleaning out ALL the inactives and sit down and give the regions list a good prune. I need to afk in my farm a bit, so this will give me something to do.
I already cleaned the list.
Name: Sir_Vilku
Age(optional): 18
Path: warrior
Class(if applicable): will definately be samurai, if thay will get speed boost skill at some time.
Additional info: im good at designing, i make all of my skins from out of nothing.
Here's my app
Name: Ep8841
Age(optional): 15
Path: Crafter
Class(if applicable): not specialized yet :/
Additional info: Deillin Gave me a tour earlier today and i loved it. also I LOVE FLOATING ISLANDS
get in /ch krs or /ch fud in game and dont forget to register here!

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Taxes.png

Kaiellis

Stone
Name: Kaiellis
Age(optional): 17
Class(if applicable): N/A
Additional info: Mmn... nothing else to put but for some reason I find pleasure in turning mountains and stuff into flat lands, aka, terraforming. Just gimme a shovel or something and I'll get to work! I'll also be more then happy to build for the town, though I'm still a newbie when it comes to complicated contraptions.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Additional info: Mmn... nothing else to put but for some reason I find pleasure in turning mountains and stuff into flat lands, aka, terraforming. Just gimme a shovel or something and I'll get to work! I'll also be more then happy to build for the town, though I'm still a newbie when it comes to complicated contraptions.

Well, that's what almost EVERY town does in Herocraft. Here in KRS we adjust our buildings to fit the landscape.

However we will still have work for you :) And you may even like what you see, with our non-flatness in mind :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Even though I absolutely hate flattening a hilly area just to put a road in or a few houses, I could still use you :p There's this upcomming township called Tokyo 3... It still needs digging out etc. But otherwise you are welcome to join our townships.

Kaiellis

Stone
Sounds fun, but out of curiosity, does Tokyo3 share the same chat channel as Fudoshi? And would it be possible to have a home in Fudoshi and work on Tokyo3? xD

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Hey Roba, if you still need help building islands, I could help. Just show me how. ( Probably do it at Saturday night or Sunday, because I'll be way for a couple of days.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Sounds fun, but out of curiosity, does Tokyo3 share the same chat channel as Fudoshi? And would it be possible to have a home in Fudoshi and work on Tokyo3? xD
Yep /ch krs
Hey Roba, if you still need help building islands, I could help. Just show me how. ( Probably do it at Saturday night or Sunday, because I'll be way for a couple of days.
Gab told me how and I told Kingtom so if im not on ask him

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
CITIZEN AUDIT (Done by myself with /lastlogin)

0.robacollver
1.Kingtom404
2.Dashniper
3.Tstir
4.Blueghost141
5.minimike96
6.orcra956
7.UristMcDeath,
8.dwinnon
9.jb4569
10.Sir_Vilku
11.Zerhali

Inactive:
tstir (August 3, 2011)
Blueghost141 (August 13,2011)
orcra956 (August 12, 2011)

New Cit list (after inactives and one new citizen)

1.robacollver
2.Kingtom404
3.Dashniper
4.minimike96
5.UristMcDeath,
6.dwinnon
7.jb4569
8.Sir_Vilku
9.Zerhali

10. Kaiellis

cocacolanm

Dirt
  1. In-game name:lalako789
  2. Location & Age: denmark 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):Nicholas
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i love building big thinks and i will really help the new one.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?a freind that told me about the awesome server herocraft
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info:i will not greif or hack and i love World of Warcraft,this so this is a good server to play world of warcraft in minecraft.

cocacolanm

Dirt
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i love building big thinks and i will really help the new one.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft? a freind that told me about the awesome server herocraft and i will play with him plz.
  8. Additional Info:i will not greif or hack and i love World of Warcraft,this so this is a good server to play world of warcraft in minecraft.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft? a freind that told me about the awesome server herocraft and i will play with him plz.

Aren't you still waiting to be put on the whitelist? Don't lie here... the mayor just so happens to actually look at denied whitelist applications.