• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]Fudoshi [11] [neutral] ~KRS~

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
We are official!!!!
WE ARE RECRUITING!
You can also apply here
http://krsun.freeforums.org

Town Name: Fudoshi (neutral)
Mayor: robacollver
Second in Commands: Kingtom404
Location of Town: x:+1642, z-262
Charter Signatures:
0.robacollver
1.Kingtom404
2.Dashniper
3.Tstir
4.Blueghost141
5.minimike96
6.orcra956
7.UristMcDeath,
8.dwinnon
9.jb4569
10.Sir_Vilku
11.Zerhali

Rules: (may change)
1) Follow all the server rules
2) All houses must be Japanese themed (if not we will ask to change at first if not changed in a few days we will demolish house)
3) Don't raid our neighboring towns
4) No killing/stealing from fellow citizens
5)If you are found to be a spy for someone else, you will be given 24 hour notice to pack your stuff and get out. If you are caught letting people into the township unauthorized (spy as such, or letting people in from the kos list) You will be removed from region and kicked from township (Chest property can be claimed but house will be kept, depending how good it looks)

Fudoshi is a town of the kingdom of KRS, so no raiding other KRS towns. Fudoshi is a set of man made natural looking floating islands but is still in progress and we need your help to finish. Raiders will see us as a target but we have the advantages, we have the high ground so we will see them coming, and since we are in the air it will be a challenge for them to get to us, we have many allies near by who can come and help us. We accept all paths and specializations. We hope you chose to live here. We have a farm in progress dont worry and since were in the sky we have no mine:( but all members have access to the mine of Shin Kyoto are future capital so dont worry:).

Here is our citizen application format
Name:
Age(optional):
Path:
Class(if applicable):
Additional info:

~Example~
Name: robacollver
Age(optional):
Path: healer
Class(if applicable): (i didnt do because im not specialized yet)
Additional info: I love glass-bottled soda from the pacific northwest of USA!

Look forward to seeing you guys /tell me in game for cords when accepted.

We have everything need for township except citizens.Plots will be done soon

Inn
2011-07-12_195021.png

This is a picture of town from a high angle. UPDATED
2011-07-12_200054.png

TAXES
Payment #1: Week of 8/8
Paid: to Kainzo by robacollver on 8/7

Payment #2: Week of 8/15
Paid: to Kainzo by robacollver on 8/17

Payment #3: Week of 8/22
Paid: to Kainzo by robacollver on 8/22

Hello, I am the SiC of Fudoshi as you can see, I would just like to inform you guys that the people who join first and help build the islands a lot, will recieve a noble plot (Size unknown but bigger than normals) and along with that, the high respect as one of the helpers to make the town, a free choice of which job you would like (e.g. Miner, Farm staff, etc).

The helpers will recieve house materials depending on which ones you will need to build a house (undecided) but the amount you will get varies on the house sizes, and the amount of people that participate, along with how much you really helped. Although this may not seem important, you'll get a dedication on a wall...people will see it :p.

Please remember, even though you get great rewards for helping out the town, don't be a douche to other people, and even though you help out a ton, you're not immune from being kicked out.

~Your SiC,
PineappleChicken

EDIT: Imagine Kingtom404 wrote this, as he is the new SiC and is my foreverbaby

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
@AusieDingbat is online and no good luck post yet :(

Well chop my arms off and call me Harry.
Don't do that.

You people need to give me time to write a reply, with that said:​

GOOD LUCK!!!! :D

Saw the final version of this on the test server, though I think it avoided the fate that befell Tokyo 3.​

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I made this thread at like 2:30 PCT. and its 10 now iv seen you post like less then an hour after the thread was made

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Dont you live in Australia and isnt that in the Pacific. Thus your time is the same as mine?

And the Pacific is huge. You've got California time, Alaska time, Hawaii time, Japan time, and I wouldn't be surprised if Australia is even an hour off of Japan.
Where're you from, Robacollver?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Aussie's time is GMT +10 and PST is GMT -8. With the daylight savings time:

PST is GMT -7 Aussie is GMT +10 so when its 10am PST that means it is 3 am Aussie time.. so no shit he was asleep.. google ftw :p no offense @robacollver

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Like I said in the Shin Kyoto topic, I'll take you and Pine off my citizen list when you recruit enough citizens for township, since you're living in my town until you do so anyway :) amirite? lol

Name:Whitestallion32
Age(optional):16
Path:Healer
Class(if applicable):Don't have one.
Additional info:I like the idea of a floating island city a lot, as I have attempted to construct one before, but was unfortunately shutdown on a different server, and I would be delighted if I could help you guys construct yours.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Updated with charter signatures though im not sure if Cad and Whitestallion have been on for 3days because white joined forum on Monday and i think Cad joined a couple days ago too.