• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]Fudoshi [11] [neutral] ~KRS~

daimaru

Legacy Supporter 5
Actually I am interested in visiting, but I was meaning more for being listed on the map

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Oh yeah, umm we are between Shin Kyoto and Ares on the map (too many townships so close together though, causes a mindfuck then again, wait until we are done building our townships XD). Its the islands in the air thing.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
You can literally see Fudoshi, Shin Kyoto, and Newerth in the same screenshot if you tried to take one.

You're best bet is to goto 1700, -300 and look for islands in the sky :p

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Well soon we'll have 15 people as of 2 more going inactive I want to keep it that way for a little till the next island is made so there's not a bunch of people needing plots

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
add jb4569 to your cit list. We recruited him tonight.

I suggest you evict the inactives and give their homes to the new cits. To encourage their activity.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Well inn rooms because we have a few who are not quite inactive but close, should i keep orcra i saw him online like a little more then a week ago

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Keep up the good work. but also remember to keep the regions list clean.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Well superman decided to quit HC and his friend hasnt been on in a long time so..., he said we can have the 3 plots if wild doesnt want them. So we will have many free plots. so @Kingtom you have my permission to recruit again!

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Well superman decided to quit HC and his friend hasnt been on in a long time so..., he said we can have the 3 plots if wild doesnt want them. So we will have many free plots. so @Kingtom you have my permission to recruit again!
Hint: I never stopped! I don't listen to you! I don't listen to anyoneeeeee (Except Kainzo, sometimes)
But mmk, thanks.

Keep up the good work. but also remember to keep the regions list clean.
I'll work on cleaning out ALL the inactives and sit down and give the regions list a good prune. I need to afk in my farm a bit, so this will give me something to do.

ultrazoid_

Dirt
Here's my app
Name: Ep8841
Age(optional): 15
Path: Crafter
Class(if applicable): not specialized yet :/
Additional info: Deillin Gave me a tour earlier today and i loved it. also I LOVE FLOATING ISLANDS

Sir_Vilku

Dirt
Name: Sir_Vilku
Age(optional): 18
Path: warrior
Class(if applicable): will definately be samurai, if thay will get speed boost skill at some time.
Additional info: im good at designing, i make all of my skins from out of nothing.