• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]Fudoshi [11] [neutral] ~KRS~

Colley said he/she (I'll have to find that out) that he/she would love to have a home in Fudoshi and would love to help. I'll ask her/he to apply if he/she wants.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Updated with picture of shrine and new picture of town with inn island, the inn will be started soon, and new charter signatures

orcra956

Dirt
Name: orcra956
Age(optional): 23
Path: Crafter
Class(if applicable): Will be Mason most likely
Additional info: I'm pretty active on Minecraft

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
:D Second township official! Can't wait to see all three finished and working our way to kingdom :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
You need to keep up the recruiting roba, don't want to get under 10!

If you get in trouble, and NEED some more. I'll have Sidgil and Disketa(since i know them IRL) switch to your town (whilst obeying the 3 day rule) until you get back up on your feet.

But that hasn't happened yet, so keep up the good work! NEVER stop recruiting!

I love how when i see the "players online" list on the home page and see that 1/3 of them are KRS :')

White Dude

Dirt
Name: whitedude
Age(optional): 16
Path: Caster
Class(if applicable): None :(
Additional info: I like to play hockey? :p

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Congrats your in! Sadly im not in game at the moment but just /ch fud and ask for cords in game!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Are you interested in visiting Fudoshi daimaru? get in /ch krs and ask in game. Issue is that we are still building the islands in game and it becomes annoying when people come raiding us while we are carrying nothing but our precious stone and dirt.